Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have any of you eaten bacon on a pizza before?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
The other day I got bacon as a topping on pizza at dominos. It was very delicious. But, they put it on by mistake. I originally ordered Canadian bacon (ham). But it tasted very good, much to my surprise.

Have you tried it?

Fuck yeah, man. It's really good.

No, I always order Margherita because it's the cheapest and tastes good

No, I always order Margherita because it's the cheapest and tastes good
That's one of my favorites, but I always only ate the frozen version of it. Didn't know dominos sold it.

Dude, dominos chicken bacon ranch pizza is amazing.
Damn I gotta try that next time man. Last time I got three topping with bell pepper, pepperoni and bacon

No. I don't think i ever eaten bacon by itself even.

Yes I love pizza with bacon and spinach.

Yes, it's good.

I loved eating Pizza until I got Blackpilled and saw how much calories it has.

Sounds good. I love pizza and I love bacon, but I've never combined the two.

Yes. I usually get all meat and cheese since I dont like veggies.

Yes, it's pretty good.

The other day I got bacon as a topping on pizza at dominos. It was very delicious. But, they put it on by mistake. I originally ordered Canadian bacon (ham). But it tasted very good, much to my surprise.

Have you tried it?
You need to try Hawaian pizza. Pineapple, ham, and bacon. Thank me later.

No never tried it before sound lik something a fatcel would order

Have you tried it?
Yes have you tried yuri on your pizza?

yes, it was good

Yeah.

I always order bacon on my delivery pizzas.

Yes. Yesterday in fact

I actually had a pizza with pepperoni, beef, and bacon just a couple days ago. It was pretty good.

Only once but it was quite good

I never eaten bacon in my life.

It depends, sometimes I've had bacon pizza where it tastes too salty

Bought a frozen pizza at the store a few weeks ago. Wanted Pepperoni but got the wrong one I guess. Didn't realize til I got home.
Wasn't legit bacon but bacon flakes all over the pizza. I had a neutral reaction. It wasn't good. Wasn't bad. Just meh.
I'm sure if I had a nice fresh bacon pizza I'd change my mind but for now I don't like bacon on pizza

Ea some man

Why man, I eaten bacon flavored crisps before and it tasted like shit, not too big on that bacon hype. Besides, when the islamists start murdering eurofags soon I will get a free pass to join them so :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Bought a frozen pizza at the store a few weeks ago. Wanted Pepperoni but got the wrong one I guess. Didn't realize til I got home.
Wasn't legit bacon but bacon flakes all over the pizza. I had a neutral reaction. It wasn't good. Wasn't bad. Just meh.
I'm sure if I had a nice fresh bacon pizza I'd change my mind but for now I don't like bacon on pizza
Baconates me

Yes because it's halal!

The other day I got bacon as a topping on pizza
This is pretty standard on canadian pizzas, I think they actually call it canadian-style or something when it includes bacon and other stuff.

I want to eat bacon cake.

It looks delicious.

at dominos

Dom

Last edited: