Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have any of you ever met a fellow blackpilled incel brothER in real life?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
There was one who went to my high school back in the .me days. One of my good friends saw a dude from my school on this site on one of the school computers and took a picture because he knows I use this site. When I last looked at the picture, it didn't look like the dude was logged in, though, but since he was sub-Chadlite in my school, it's probably safe to say he was a fellow blackpilled incel brothER.

I think I potentially met another one last year too on my campus. Some dude who looked like a Chad (but was a manlet) came up to me and talked me about how hard it is to make friends at my college and how all the fraternity and sorority people think they're top shit. Never got his contact info though.

Nope, and I like it that way.

No. All the incels I met were bluepilled. I NEVER met a blackpilled person IRL, not even a Red Pilled person.

No. All the incels I met were bluepilled. I NEVER met a blackpilled person IRL, not even a Red Pilled person.
Same for me they were all still bluepilled despite some being sexless at 25 years. I do have one blackpilled friend though. But he has a 8/10 gf and he himself is also a 8/10 Chadlite so... Seems that Chads/Chadlites are more self-aware of the impact that appearance has on the perception people have of you than ugly people.

Same for me they were all still bluepilled despite some being sexless at 25 years. I do have one blackpilled friend though. But he has a 8/10 gf and he himself is also a 8/10 Chadlite so... Seems that Chads/Chadlites are more self-aware of the impact that appearance has on the perception people have of you than ugly people.
8/10 Chadlite? I thought being a Chad starts at 8?

8/10 Chadlite? I thought being a Chad starts at 8?
Idk I mostly just take this scale as a reference
500px Scale

Was expecting more people to say yes tbh, looks like I'm in the minority.

You're previous avi was better.

Since we're here, i just realized that shiva doesn't have tits, she has pecs.

1200px-Bangalore_Shiva.jpg

Why ?
She’s a he, that’s why

No but I’ve met plenty that were in denial.

I think it's because the name end with an a, since im an arabic speaker my mind just assume that every name that ends with an a is a female name.
Makes sense

No but I have met redpilled incels and normies who are aware of the blackpill

Shiva technically resides within all of us, so inceldom isn’t anything new for him
All I know is he resides on this incel forum and I talk to him rn