Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Have any of you ever seen Lost?

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
It's an older show, but I just started watching it recently and it's pretty good. It came out when I was 7-8 which is why I didn't follow it originally. I'm impressed at what the show pulled off for a 9PM on-air television show in the early 00's. I heard the show goes off the rails in S5 and S6 so I'm waiting to see how that turns out, but I'm on S3 so far and it is still exciting to me. Anyways, the character of Locke is pretty sympathetic to me. Besides his arc with that chick, which only happened when he was pretty old, he seems to have had a tragic life but now he gets to be an alpha on the island.

Yeah, I used to watch it when it was on. It did get weird towards the end though

Watched it like 13 years ago. Never finished it though.

Yes got hooked on the first few seasons but gave up on it. Don’t remember why.

Yes I watched that show a few years ago. Locke was the best character but sawyer was also a cool one ngl even though he was a giga chad. Jack was the biggest cuck on this planet, charlie was kinda cool, hugo was a moneymaxxed fatcel and the rest of the people were boring and/or annoying.

Yes. Everyday in the mirror.

Couple episodes back in the day. Couldn't get into it.

Just finished S3. Damn that was so good :feelsohh:

I remember when it started. I started watching in 2005 when I got the first series on DVD and watched the whole first series right through.

I was addicted then. The show declined in quality over the next few years though and it got weird towards the end.

Certainly most people would enjoy the first series.

Now on TCM, can you imagine how cruel has been time?

I watched this show when it was on, but wouldn't watch again. The show just goes nowhere and doesn't hold the suspense the first season does. I think by todays standards this show just wouldn't be worthwhile watching. There's so many better shows now (got, bb).

Or if you want to see something older give "24" a try. The first 3 seasons are really good, and it set the new standard for high suspense action shows.

Its a good show tbh one of the better shows ive seen they took it off of netflix