Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of you guys gone to a Hooters restaurant?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I recently found out that there is one driving distance from me, like 10km away. I'm thinking that it might be a stepping stone for me before I go to a strip club or a brothel.

On a Google review a guy posted a photo with some of the foids. The foids aren't amazingly hot and the revealing clothes they wear are standard on the foids we see on the street. I'm assuming the foids have fake interactions with you to make you feel better.

So how is the experience and food at Hooters? Is it suitable as a stepping stone before my inhibition is low enough to go to a brothel or strip club? Am I allowed to hug the foids so I get boob interaction?

Last edited:
I recently found out that there is one driving distance from me, like 10km away. I'm thinking that it might be a stepping stone for me before I go to a strip club or a brothel.

On a Google review a guy posted a photo with some of the foids. The foids aren't amazingly hot and the revealing clothes they wear are standard on the foids we see on the street. I'm assuming the foids have fake interactions with you to make you feel better.

So how is the experience and food at Hooters? Is it suitable as a stepping stone before my inhibition is low enough to go to a brothel or strip club. Am I allowed to hug the foids so I get boob interaction?
Would you go to Hooters alone?

Would you go to Hooters alone?
I eat at a lot of places alone. I'll ask some friends though if it is not suitable to go to a Hooters alone.

So how is the experience and food at Hooters? Is it suitable as a stepping stone before my inhibition is low enough to go to a brothel or strip club? Am I allowed to hug the foids so I get boob interaction?
There probably are Hooters where I live, but never been to one.

And how much is the food there?

There probably are Hooters where I live, but never been to one.

And how much is the food there?
I couldn't find a menu they use in the store online. I could only find the menu for online delivery, it looks a little bit more expensive than your standard steak and burger restaurant. I live in Chadstralia though, it might be different in another country.

I couldn't find a menu they use in the store online. I could only find the menu for online delivery, it looks a little bit more expensive than your standard steak and burger restaurant. I live in Chadstralia though, it might be different in another country.
What do you think about Outback Steakhouse?

Would probably only go if the food was good. Otherwise wouldn't go

I don't go to restaurants. Even if I did, I would have no chance with a hooters girl so why bother?

No and don't plan on it tbh
Btw that's my advice too. Don't plan on going to those places.

Just watch some youtube video about the place and other people's experience at similar restaurants like the heart attack grill in Las Vegas. That will give you a good idea of what your experience there would be like without you having to pay for it.

I eat at a lot of places alone. I'll ask some friends though if it is not suitable to go to a Hooters alone.
I'm not saying it's not suitable, it might be easier to go with friends.

It's literally just a regular restaurant where the waitresses are usually hot and wear slightly sluttier clothing than normal. There are often families with kids there even. JFL at comparing it to a strip club/brothel.