Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of you guys heard of FACEandLMS?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Dunno if you've heard of him but he's this blackpilled incel youtuber. He's actually kinda good ngl. You lot should check out the kid.

‘Black lives matter’ racis.

Not sure if trolling but everyone here(maybe aside from newcels) has heard of him. He has an account here too

He's probably the most famous person of this forum with ChadioEEE

I watched his videos before even knowing the word incel
full

Lmao yes ill never forget dat video where this handicapped dwarf bitch went on a date with another dude who wasnt even as fucked and handicapped as her and he wasnt a dwarf either lol but somehow she found him not nice cuz he wasnt tall enough. How nice being rejected by a dwarf foid cuz ur not 6feet

No clue who that is.

literally never heard of him in my life probably bluepilled IT cuck :feelskek:

Lmao yes ill never forget dat video where this handicapped dwarf bitch went on a date with another dude who wasnt even as fucked and handicapped as her and he wasnt a dwarf either lol but somehow she found him not nice cuz he wasnt tall enough. How nice being rejected by a dwarf foid cuz ur not 6feet
I remember that video. The dwarf was such an ungrateful cunt.
I watched his videos before even knowing the word incel
full
I found him when I was aware I was ugly but still thought I could somehow get gf in the future

he's a member here. lol at newcels who don't know about him.

Ive Heard about hım before. From what ıve read he has a truecel tier face

His WAW series is gold. I love watching his podcasts aswell.

Dunno if you've heard of him but he's this blackpilled incel youtuber. He's actually kinda good ngl. You lot should check out the kid.
I like watching his videos when im bored

There HAS to be a reason, unrelated to my looks, why I can't date the women to whom I'm heavily attracted.

Wdym, you rewatch them? The only ones I find rewatchable are his recent podcasts.
I rewatch his WAW series from time to time, I dont spend much time on jewtube, I usually play vidya and ldar

I rewatch his WAW series from time to time, I dont spend much time on jewtube, I usually play vidya and ldar
There aren't any good jewtubers anymore. Not that I grew out of jewtube, there's genuinely no good ones anymore. The only successful channels rn are faggots and trannies

There aren't any good jewtubers anymore. Not that I grew out of jewtube, there's genuinely no good ones anymore. The only successful channels rn are faggots and trannies
Exactly

Hey Christians, have any of you heard about Saint Paul?

Hey Jews, have any of you heard about King David?

Hey Muslims, have any of you heard about Abu Bakr?

No, never heard of him

Face senpai revolutionized Youtube.

Who dat @FACEandLMS

He may be famous and all that but is a little bit of a cunt here always trying to gatekeep ngl here

yo @FACEandLMS, have u ever heard of the youtuber faceandlms?