Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment have any of your blackpill related views changed since you signed up here

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
some of mine have

1. I'm more skeptical of mentalcels, especially the good looking ones. this one is more recent

2. I used to sort of shill big dick theory, I've accepted that dick doesnt mean shit of you dont have the looks and status to make a girl see it in the first place.
dick size is important for LTRs though

I used to think the dogpill was just a funny meme

How very naive of me..

1. That low inhibition thug/masculine maxxing actually works.

2. That gymceling can compensate for nw3 hairline and sub 6/10 face.

These were both copes that I was clinging onto in the hopes that I had a chance.

I used to think treating women like shit would benefit incels.

I used to think treating women like shit would benefit incels.

Aahhh. Badboy/thug game cope.lol

I think it can work on low self esteem 3-4/10 foids with daddy and abandonment issues. But you have to be at least 6/10 with good height and athletic physique. Obviously it doesn't do shit for incels like you stated.

That low inhibition thug/masculine maxxing actually works.
that shit is huge cope. watch out for the people that shill this PUA crap on here

I used to think that violence wasn't the answer. ;)

Yes BBC isnt as popular as its made out to be

The only thing that has changed is that I can no longer watch girls who own dogs the same way...

I used to believe the wall was real for women. Now I realize that any woman can get a beta male to take care of her, regardless of age.

The dogpill changed me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back