Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have any tallfags here tried to get jacked and be a low inhib asshole?

K

krauser

Recruit
★★
I was talking to an ex-incel, and he said no women would even look in his direction.

Then he got jacked, and started saying whatever the hell he wanted to anyone, insulting people to their faces. Being tall and jacked, no-one wanted to take him on in a fight.

He says that dramatically changed everything for him.

I'd say tallfags should give it a go.

I live in America, they would just pull out a gun and blow my brains out

I was talking to an ex-incel, and he said no women would even look in his direction.

Then he got jacked, and started saying whatever the hell he wanted to anyone, insulting people to their faces. Being tall and jacked, no-one wanted to take him on in a fight.

He says that dramatically changed everything for him.

I'd say tallfags should give it a go.
That’s my plan. Well not to be an asshole because personality doesn’t matter, but I’ll be taking a lot of steroids this year to get jacked. If that doesn’t get me laid then all hope is lost and I will give up. Won’t kill myself but won’t care at all if I die.

I made a post about that long time ago, if you’re a tallfag just take steroids and hit the club.

Well not to be an asshole because personality doesn’t matter

Except bullying behavior has a positive correlation with number of sexual partners.

If you really want to maximize your chances, do both. At the very least, don't be a "gentelman".

Except bullying behavior has a positive correlation with number of sexual partners.

If you really want to maximize your chances, do both. At the very least, don't be a "gentelman".
Right. No I’m not a fedorah tipping gentleman. I have enough edge that if I wasn’t ugly then females would like it.

6'+ or never began