Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have good looks, get any job you want

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Doesn't matter what your resume says, what your experiences are. If you're a 6ft4 chiseled-out-of-granite chad, or an hourglass-shaped-with-a-stunning-face stacey, you WILL get the job. Doesn't fucking matter what comes out of your mouth. It's yours. It's OVER.

Good looks are priceless

lmao my boomer father says "just get a good college education and u will be set for life"

THIS NIGGA

looks > anything ever

It's wiser to invest your money in plastic surgery rather than a shitty education that results in a worthless piece of paper that won't even get you a job, let alone any pussy.

You also get friends who get you good-paying jobs, even if you're not experienced. Why am I busting my ass delivering packages for $11 an hour while some dude I know sits in an office and makes $18, a job he got handed to him from a friend (says that's how he got all his jobs). Every job I've had, I went in and got it myself.

Solitarian_Walker said:
It's wiser to invest your money in plastic surgery rather than a shitty education that results in a worthless piece of paper that won't even get you a job, let alone any pussy.

Would take mediocre degree from mediocre university with mediocre work experience and chad looks over the reverse for sure.

I was told by the director of care (boss) at my facility that she routinely puts attractive people on first floor since that is what the public will see the second they walk through the door. Of course most who work there are chads and stacies, get most the hours, can make mistakes without repercussions etc while everyone else can just LDAR

Wrong. It’s “have good looks make as much money you want”. You cannot get any job, minimum requirements are a thing. Chad cannot get involved in a profession that demands rigorous grad schools (law medicine etc) just because he is attractive and personable.

That said, chad can endlessly and quickly climb the ladder wherever he works and kill any interview/acquire a connection to get a non-professional job anywhere. Chad cannot be a doctor but he can easily be a CEO who makes way more.

I have never seen a homeless beauty. COINCIDENCE ? I THINK NOT

KV- said:
Wrong. It’s “have good looks make as much money you want”. You cannot get any job, minimum requirements are a thing. Chad cannot get involved in a profession that demands rigorous grad schools (law medicine etc) just because he is attractive and personable.
That said, chad can endlessly and quickly climb the ladder wherever he works and kill any interview/acquire a connection to get a non-professional job anywhere. Chad cannot be a doctor but he can easily be a CEO who makes way more.

If a normie and Chad apply for the same job, Chad will always get it.