Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have moderators ascended?

nasser22

nasser22

Dotpilled poopcel
-
What is the reasons that many moderators here are inactive now? Maybe thanks to zoom meetings, their low height will always be a secret, allowing their ascension. Or maybe they're just inactive because of losing motivation, LDAR etc. Or maybe this forum became more well-behaved. Or maybe incels have less media attention. Does anyone know?

Most of them are on a secret mission in Antarctica. Sadly I cant tell you more in a public thread.

The FBIcels running the forum have been short-staffed since half the team got reassigned to cover the Capitol riots.

Id probably get pretty bored of having to moderate this site after a while

Most likely the FBI has a couple prime suspects on here and contacted the mods to cease activity for a while so they can build their case.

Seargent is kinda into Cyber Security (based).

But also I realised, that any eugenic post I write gets less attention than it deserves.:waitwhat:

JoinedFeb 13, 2021

we literally have chadlite mods on this forum

There working with the RCMP & FBI. So there just gathering info on us and trying to stay out of the mix.

Most likely the FBI has a couple prime suspects on here and contacted the mods to cease activity for a while so they can build their case.

They're teaching rookie agents how to spot virgin terrorists.

Knajjd is a TikTok e-boy, Sergeant is a tall, broad shouldered Chad and mental_out is a high class dark triad slayer

They are all provided with government mandated girlfriends paid for by the US government.

mods socialmaxxed by telling foids they own an incel forum and ascended, trust

No knajjd is just drunk and goff got shit to do, iami and cocksucker are still about though
Hope he don’t die ngl dying of alcohol posing is cucked way to go

the mods are fbi agents with wifes and kids

Knajjd is a legit prettyboy chadlite

They’ve ascended into the dimension of ultimate LDAR

Probably why they haven't been doing their jobs. Other than telling me my posts are low effort.

moderators are all rich chads