Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have normies no shame?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
How do they bring land whale GF’s to their home, and present them to their parents? I could never look neither my father or mother in the eye and say “mom, dad, this is my landwhale girlfriend”. The disappointment I would see lingering in my fathers eye would make me instantly rope.

normies have ZERO shame. Low inhibs me tbhtbhngldedsrs

also, fucking gross:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Last edited:
I could never look neither my father of mother in the eye and say “mom, dad, this is my landwhale girlfriend”.

"mom, dad: this is my new girl friend, a hooker from the SEA bar"

The disappointment I would see lingering in my fathers eye would make me instantly rope.

Yep.

One landwhale still SMV mogs this entire forum to the renaissance period and back

You would still reject one
what does that have to do with my previous comment? you made a stupid water is wet post

Ya know how we say better incel than a cuck, normies are the opposite. My brother always brought home niggers and half the time they were fat. And he probably pitied me for never having anyone to show the parents. Guarantee you my doll mogs all his landwhales. But since they have a heart beat (for now...) some claim he mogs me.

Ya know how we say better incel than a cuck, normies are the opposite. My brother always brought home niggers and half the time they were fat. And he probably pitied me for never having anyone to show the parents. Guarantee you my doll mogs all his landwhales. But since they have a heart beat (for now...) some claim he mogs me.
Jfl
Also facts. Incel >>> cuck

Men have very little self respect these days. They'll take whatever scraps they can get and then delude themselves into thinking how lucky they are for having their 1/10 hambeast

Men have very little self respect these days. They'll take whatever they can get and then delude themselves into thinking how lucky they are for having their 1/10 hambeast
XDDD right? Like they aren’t still giga incels. Their landwhale GF’s are getting fucked by chad once a week on the side too.

My first comment was still relevant to the subject at hand, keep crying for me
It was a water is wet post, to which I responded "no shit sherlock". and you felt the need to say I would reject one, as if that had any relevance.

They have no shame or self respect

They have no shame or self respect
I think I first noticed this even back in middle school when I saw what I thought was a decently looking dude with a landwhale. Obviously didn't know what hypergamy was back then, but thought to myself why would he choose that? It's like preferring a shit covered hotdog instead of just walking away.

I think I first noticed this even back in middle school when I saw what I thought was a decently looking dude with a landwhale. Obviously didn't know what hypergamy was back then, but thought to myself why would he choose that? It's like preferring a shit covered hotdog instead of just walking away.
We were innocent back then tbh i also didn't understand why decently looking guys fucked ugly landwhales

I got rejected by landwhales so. Whatever

Incel is incel.

Same. Brutal. It’s over.

Men have very little self respect these days. They'll take whatever scraps they can get and then delude themselves into thinking how lucky they are for having their 1/10 hambeast
They shouldn't be called men. They're nothing but loser dregs whose kids will be subhuman

They really don’t

They are desperate in a world where a foid can't even imagine dating her looksmatch.

Because:
1.) They are afraid of loneliness
2.) That's all they can get

You're forgetting the number of normies which have parents who themselves are landwhales. How can your father be disappointed when his own wife is a lardbeast?

"mom, dad: this is my new girl friend, a hooker from the SEA bar"

Yep.

Maybe I should try Russian-mail order bride... Wait... Is that still a thing if you're from Russia?

Maybe I should try Russian-mail order bride

Pure betabux - basically you are selecting a gold digger from a directory. And it moved to online last years(sites like Anastasia Date).

Pure betabux - basically you are selecting a gold digger from a directory. And it moved to online last years(sites like Anastasia Date).

I know I was joking, besides I don't think it really works to give them a green card to Moscow.