Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have to learn another language because of clown world

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
All I want is this stupid government paper that tells me I'm a good mindless slave who can't think for myself (high school diploma-I dropped out.) because it gives me the ability to not be totally fucked when my parents croak, yet the requirements needed spit in my face 24/7. Apparently I have to learn a second language and they practically forced me into Spanish. What fucking state of the cucked government, to make you learn a language that's not the main language of the country. Especially the language of the invaders that are pouring over the border to make a (((New diverse inclusive world))).

I mean holy fuck, imagine how insulting it would be to be Swedish or something and to have to learn Somali. I'm sure that will come into the curriculum in a few years time. Maybe Germans are going to be forced to learn Arabic :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: . Ontop of the poverty and crime invaders bring apparently also comes the forcing of you by the government to assimilate to them. Who can dispute this new world order and the oppression of minorities when the majority is literally forced to accumulate to your world view? You would be oppressed if the government didn't hold the leash on proud locals because they would instantly kick out the non locals, but the government is holding the leash and is actively supporting the non locals.

Clown world when the government is cucking its own people to accommodate for some poor retards across the border. If the governments actually cared about their people anymore this wouldn't happen. More proof everyone is on the same side in the top, and you're on the other side.
39072 150531164961598 4115353 n

You could only ever imagine this happening in majority white countries, no one else would spread their ass cheeks for foreigners to do as they please.
"When in Rome do as the Romans do" this has lost all meaning in the western world, now you're racist if you aren't bending over backwards for immigrants.

Spanish can be useful for you though, you're white so you can prob fuck hot latinas if you just speak a little 'Me gusta tu cara' kek

Estamos reclamando nuestra tierra y jodiendo coño blanco Jajaja

if u look at it on the dark side , nobody cares, since borgers are fighting hard to keep up their #1 pot melting spot

but on the bright side u would be able to understand brazzers scene (spanish voiceover)

Whole world should speak English, everything other language needs to disappear.

Learning other languages isn't new, they had that as a requirement when I was a kid.

deja de llorar jajajaja

iu

Poles are forced to learn German (in addition to English, of course) and historically speaking we don't like each other to say the least :lul: most people can barely speak English anyway
mogs me
you can read Medieval and Classical literature in its original language

Pure ragefuel tbh, should be other way around, THEY should be forced to learn english

Pure ragefuel tbh, should be other way around, THEY should be forced to learn english
This. It's just a fucking sick joke. In Germany for example police officers are blamed when a situation involving migrants escalates because of their lack of language/communication skills. Just fucking lol, it's not like we force them to be here. The sheer audacity/boldness of such statements.

Furthermore, the left looks down on the autochthonous working class and many leftist prominents mock natives that cannot find proper work/education while shilling for migrants and crying tears because they don't have the same life standard as natives. While they tell natives to take responsibility for all shit that happened in their life (no matter how small their contribution to that was), they want society to embrace others with open arms. Such a fucking joke.

All I want is this stupid government paper that tells me I'm a good mindless slave who can't think for myself (high school diploma-I dropped out.) because it gives me the ability to not be totally fucked when my parents croak, yet the requirements needed spit in my face 24/7. Apparently I have to learn a second language and they practically forced me into Spanish. What fucking state of the cucked government, to make you learn a language that's not the main language of the country. Especially the language of the invaders that are pouring over the border to make a (((New diverse inclusive world))).

I mean holy fuck, imagine how insulting it would be to be Swedish or something and to have to learn Somali. I'm sure that will come into the curriculum in a few years time. Maybe Germans are going to be forced to learn Arabic :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: . Ontop of the poverty and crime invaders bring apparently also comes the forcing of you by the government to assimilate to them. Who can dispute this new world order and the oppression of minorities when the majority is literally forced to accumulate to your world view? You would be oppressed if the government didn't hold the leash on proud locals because they would instantly kick out the non locals, but the government is holding the leash and is actively supporting the non locals.

Clown world when the government is cucking its own people to accommodate for some poor retards across the border. If the governments actually cared about their people anymore this wouldn't happen. More proof everyone is on the same side in the top, and you're on the other side.
View attachment 336452
Pure Ragefuel.

you just need some broken spanish to apply JBW and ascend

You do know germans and swedes are made to learn English right?

You and your fantasies boy :feelskek: You're too easy

I think it would be fun to learn another language ngl. But im too much of a lazy ass

I wish I knew Spanish

View attachment 336452
Damn you might want to try getting your GED bro. I understand what you mean, though, luckily we had alternatives to Spanish in my hs

Arabic is already an elective in the Netherlands. Jfl.

Whole world should speak English, everything other language needs to disappear.
If you're not gonna be 100% fluent, and most will fail, then THERES NO FUCKING POINT in learning other languages. Non- English languages will be obsolete one day

HS level spanish (languages in genral) you barely have to learn anything tbh, especially if you dont care if you get an A or not.

A second language is probably one of the only useful things you can learn in a public school.

You could only ever imagine this happening in majority white countries, no one else would spread their ass cheeks for foreigners to do as they please.
"When in Rome do as the Romans do" this has lost all meaning in the western world, now you're racist if you aren't bending over backwards for immigrants.
Fatsoyboy_cuck_spreads_ass_cheeks.png indeed, fuckers in charge want us overrun with shit.

That's what happens when you don't rightfully punish the politicians that go globohomo on you. They get cocky and push the filthy foreigners onto nations and no one fights back.

Que Viva España!