Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have u ever thought of getting surgery?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32037
  • Start date

Have u thought about surgery

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 32037

Deleted member 32037

Overseer of Cope
-
I want to get surgery so I can escape inceldom, I don’t wanna be here anymore.

if looks is everything like u guys said, then getting surgery is an investment.
Being a ugly subhuman ruins ur chances

im gonna get a loan for surgeries fuck it I’ll pay it back later, not like I’m buying a house or a fancy car

for escaping inceldom? I don't think I can do that.
for fixing my eyesight, legs, teeth etc? yes. I'm currently saving up for that stuff.

im gonna get a loan for surgeries fuck it I’ll pay it back later, not like I’m buying a house or a fancy car

In order to get a loan you need some sort of stable income

I won't ever have such money while I am young, what's the point in becoming normie tier when your youth is over and u missed everything?

I won't ever have such money while I am young, what's the point in becoming normie tier when your youth is over and u missed everything?
This tbh. TeenLovePill is the most brutal one out there

At least you'll get treated better in your day to day life.

Also being normie looking will help a lot for work and moneymaxxing

U can slay in ur 30s
At least you'll get treated better in your day to day life.

Also being normie looking will help a lot for work and moneymaxxing
This. U get treated better in ur your day to day life. I don’t wanna be subhuman. Even if u don’t get a girlfriend after surgeries u will be at least treated like a human being and not some cockroach.
In order to get a loan you need some sort of stable income
Yeah but how much do I need to really make to get a loan I don’t need much
Of course, I would like to get this one

View: https://youtu.be/hmI8wgf5ijE

Get genioplasty much better

Last edited:
Serious question. Can you get hair transplants? My hair sucks and is probably the reason I cant get girls. I'd love to have someone elses hair. Is this even a thing? Especially without having to take some sort of pill every day so your body doesn't reject it? Idk.

Serious question. Can you get hair transplants? My hair sucks and is probably the reason I cant get girls. I'd love to have someone elses hair. Is this even a thing? Especially without having to take some sort of pill every day so your body doesn't reject it? Idk.
Yes

Hair transplant around 2000-4000
Holy shit
Everything in this world has a cure, they just don't want low-status people to have it to keep the status quo in the sexual marketplace

I just want to Joshua Grahammaxx
Sympathy from normies since ı can just tell everyone else how much of a asshole they are for thinking ım creepy

Holy shit
Everything in this world has a cure, they just don't want low-status people to have it to keep the status quo in the sexual marketplace

I just want to Joshua Grahammaxx
Sympathy from normies since ı can just tell everyone else how much of a asshole they are for thinking ım creepy
Don't get too excited

genio next week for me. will still be subhuman.

Thought about it, dont have money

Yes. I think I am legit gonna get nose thinning. Mine is really fucking wide.

Also maybe a hair transplant.

I've thought about getting a chin implant due to my recessed retard chin. This website helped me realize the importance of chins.

Saving up for hair grafts

I've thought about getting a chin implant due to my recessed retard chin. This website helped me realize the importance of chins.
Chin implants are cope.
Chin implants don’t actually last and are shit.
Surgery>Implants