Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Have we found the female equivalent of the soy face?

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Unfortunately I can’t find any examples online. But just about every female I see posing for a photo does a very particular face, they have their mouth open (like the soy face) but they also have their tongue sticking out as far as possible. Has anyone else experienced this?

Their face has become stuck that way as a result of the chad cock that constantly enters their mouth. They've evolved to have their mouths open constantly to suck chad.

It's always been the duck-face.

they want to receive Chads semen

Their face has become stuck that way as a result of the chad cock that constantly enters their mouth. They've evolved to have their mouths open constantly to suck chad.
High IQ

Unfortunately I can’t find any examples online. But just about every female I see posing for a photo does a very particular face, they have their mouth open (like the soy face) but they also have their tongue sticking out as far as possible. Has anyone else experienced this?
when they do that retarded thing when the scrunch their head in to try to make a double chin

Look at this hideous creature.
Bad face

wouldn't the female equivalent of the soy face just be a woman making a very dominant and aggressive face?

GivingElaborateGoose poster

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 8
  • MV5BYWQxNGU2OGMtODEzNS00NWQ5LThhZGEtMjE0MmU5YmEwNzlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzNzczMA@@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BYWQxNGU2OGMtODEzNS00NWQ5LThhZGEtMjE0MmU5YmEwNzlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzNzczMA@@._V1_.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 9
they have their mouth open (like the soy face) but they also have their tongue sticking out as far as possible
ahegao?

That's just called cumdumpster face.
They want the money shot

Ahegao hoes for weebcels in denial

The look of disgust face