Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Have we reached the peak of degeneracy? [NSFW]

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
http://bedfordandbowery.com/2015/03...not-have-painted-these-poppies-with-his-butt/

I think so. Just nuke this planet, its over.

Just a normal day in the west

Jfl at him on the right standing next to art that literally came out of his ass trying to look all sophisticated :lul:

Jfl at him on the right standing next to art that literally came out of his ass trying to look all sophisticated :lul:
The man of culture is not a meme after all but reality.

Well he actually sells these paintings for a hefty price to eccentric billionaires. So still, I guess he mogs me if he can make a living doing that.

Still better than feminism

When niggas says white culture doesn't exist

I support his right of doing that retarded shit. The truly astounding part is someone paying high money for that shit.

Whole meaning of art, especially of painting art is fucked up just in the middle of 18 century.

Why is this world so grotesquely twisted, its as if the very fabric of nature and reality is becoming more and more corrupted by the day

Wtf is this creativity.

I hope he dies from an infection of paint or sheit like that kek

there’s no way people are buying this

Modern art ladies and gentlemen....

European art at It's finest.

Some people spend their entire life studying things that needs a dedication to the point where you become isolated from society for decades... But they end up rotting in a shitty apartment... But not this guy.

When I see disgusting filth like that, it gives me an odd sense of calmness because if I died tomorrow, I really wouldn't be losing much of anything in leaving this Hell on Earth.

When I see disgusting filth like that, it gives me an odd sense of calmness because if I died tomorrow, I really wouldn't be losing much of anything in leaving this Hell on Earth.

Same here. I lost my ability to really care about this planet or anything on it.

why the fuck did i click on this thread :feelspuke:

Well he actually sells these paintings for a hefty price to eccentric billionaires. So still, I guess he mogs me if he can make a living doing that.
It's a money laundering scheme you retard

his aim sucks. he has a long way to go

Just a normal day in the west
Im so sorry for my european ancestors. Modern degenerated europeans fucked up all our legacy. No wonder that muslims see europeans as a shit.

@Ritalincel rims me

I pray for a nuclear holocaust everyday

At what point do we go from the beautiful Renaissance art to this degenerated garbage? And the worst thing is that many painters and craftsmen who have a lot of talent go unnoticed while this aberration sells for millions of dollars in those infamous places called "galleries of modern art". :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yeah, nowadays nothing goes well.