Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have we run out of Black pills?

Selinity

Selinity

banned
Have we run out of blackpills? Has incels.co peaked?
I just want to read a post on a fresh black pill, not something that *litterally everyone* knows. I feel like I've reached the end of a book, namely my time on this forum. The posts are getting so lame and redundant, they're so... eh.

Because of this and school I barely even come on here now, and even then it's just to chat with the few people I like/talk to here.

Anyways, if you have any fresh ideas or experiments or anything remotely interesting please tell me, I need something interesting to post about/spend time working on.

I just want to read a post on a fresh black pill, not something that *litterally everyone* knows. I feel like I've reached the end of a book, namely my time on this forum. The posts are getting so lame and redundant, they're so... eh.

Because of this and school I barely even come on here now, and even then it's just to chat with the few people I like/talk to here.

Anyways, if you have any fresh ideas or experiments or anything remotely interesting please tell me, I need something interesting to post about/spend time working on.
The thing is, everything has already been explored at this point, all we can do now is just share examples of it, studies that show we are right and cope on the sewers, vent... The blackpill has already explained everything, we just need to use it to guide our lives now

We ran out of black pills after we covered race, face, and height. Everything else after that was either retarded memes or simply not backed up heavily by data.

At this point it isn't even about creating new black pills. Its about sharing relevant information to back it up

Its about sharing relevant information to back it up
I guess yeah. But still, when I came off my 1 week hiatus from .co for my exams I was surprise I was able to spend a third of my day here, why is the forum so void of interesting content/life now? Whatever.

I guess I'll just make a big post detailing why every single black pill is 110% legit with as many studies and data I can find as a going away present before requesting a perma-ban or just leaving:(
We ran out of black pills after we covered race, face, and height. Everything else after that was either retarded memes or simply not backed up heavily by data.
this. I wish I found this community sooner when everything was fresh and we were creating new stuff... that would be the cool

Ye ye you're way above everyone else here OP

Maybe you should come back when your life is actually fucked up

Ye ye you're way above everyone else here OP

Maybe you should come back when your life is actually fucked up
I don't think I am. If my life does get fucked up I guess I may come back or make a new account

cope, I have deep thoughts but I can't express them :feelsrope:

New blackpill, take the knee for #blm, by doing so you become shorter in the presence of a female standing & she'll respect you less as she may get a good look at your balding head, now if you're a tallfag with good hair she'll wet herself as you rise like godzilla from the ocean to show her the full extent of how you tower above her. The true lunge for Clunge.

Quote you may live to see man made horrors beyond your comprehension nikola tesla 69 48 84

We’ve Probably ran out yeah. We have already discovered the mass-energy equivalence of sexual dynamics.

Last edited:
I also think that we are running out of and maybe even ran out of blackpills.

We can make meta post (which is what I already do) but we all know that won’t get attention. It will also turn to a sewers shit fest really quickly because this forum has encouraged memeing all the time and making a joke of everything.

But if I make a race thread or troll thread or (insert females don’t like this) for the 1 millionth time it will get a ton of watches and replies in ID. Which most people are guilty of on this forum.

I avoid those threads like plagues and never part take. The mods don’t really even care anymore. The forum culture has been shit for awhile now even blkpillpres spoke on this.

Blackpill is inexhaustible.

At this point it isn't even about creating new black pills. Its about sharing relevant information to back it up
High IQ for a dog. Brutal dog pill