Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel have you become higher inhibit and less assertive overtime?

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
when you're treated less of a human by everyone and you have nothing good about you, when you never get validated or acknowledged, then it's impossible to see yourself as a human as well

losing all my passion, will to live and having ultra low self esteem made me let people walk all over me without bothering to fight back. I just can't treat myself as equal to people after all the shit i've been through and still going through, i don't think i'm worthy of it

my voice is always quite, i don't talk much, i don't talk back, i'm awkward beyond imagination when someone talks to me and i was never like this before. suicide is the answer tbh

Lmao no. I beat anyone to death who crosses onto my territory without a pass

20200312 143641

I've actually become more low inhib overtime tbh, and my hatred for everyone in this world has increased.

I don't ever do anything other than browse internet and eat. I'm an empty shell of a man. No reason to live. Only passing time so I can die at some point in far future

I've actually become more low inhib overtime tbh, and my hatred for everyone in this world has increased.
Jfl, a few years ago I wouldn't even have considered half the stuff I nowadays do due to moralfaggotry, high inhibition and fear of consequences (like doxing/etc.) that are statistical outliers considering everything. Even irl I am not patient anymore and when someone fucks me up, I retaliate. I actually got more self-esteem due to realising how over it is, nowadays idgaf about the optics when somebody annoys me the debt gets repaid.

Normies tremble at the sounds of my footsteps and all Chads shall kneel at my feet one day. They are high inhib towards me

rise of an empire bath GIF

currently this but as OP said I might just end up accepting this fate in the future.

I don't ever do anything other than browse internet and eat. I'm an empty shell of a man. No reason to live. Only passing time so I can die at some point in far future
me too but lately i've been thinking about suicide a lot but i don't want to leave my mom and my cat, don't know what to do

no more low-inihib, i don't have to worry about what people think of me anymore.

Jfl, a few years ago I wouldn't even have considered half the stuff I nowadays do due to moralfaggotry, high inhibition and fear of consequences (like doxing/etc.) that are statistical outliers considering everything. Even irl I am not patient anymore and when someone fucks me up, I retaliate. I actually got more self-esteem due to realising how over it is, nowadays idgaf about the optics when somebody annoys me the debt gets repaid.
currently this but as OP said I might just end up accepting this fate in the future.
at the start of the blackpill in 2016-2017 i was extremely angry and misogynistic and lashed out at everyone even got into fights irl

4 years later now and it's like i'm castrated. eventually you will breakdown and just accept the beating and defeat since there's nothing you can do about it, absolutely nothing

I became high inhib socially but low inhib in other areas
A few years ago I lifted from some gas stations, one of them twice
In all three situations there was a worker present, I didn't give a fuck
I took off with my stolen goods
I dangled my stolen goods in front of the foid employee as I walked out the door, she said nothing while looking at me

It´s every men for himself out there.

me too but lately i've been thinking about suicide a lot but i don't want to leave my mom and my cat, don't know what to do
I have too much inhibition to commit suicide so I don't even think about it. I think I have become more indifferent in the rare social situations I have. I don't care anymore

I have too much inhibition to commit suicide so I don't even think about it. I think I have become more indifferent in the rare social situations I have. I don't care anymore
half of my suicide desire is self hatred and inability to live with myself, the other half is how hopeless and disgusting the world is

Yes, I act like a traumatized kid

the other half is how hopeless and disgusting the world is

the best looking , most degenerate ( ala drug access , tattoo wearing etc ) wealthiest people get their shit in this shithole

the rest is coping , and delusional.

the best looking , most degenerate ( ala drug access , tattoo wearing etc ) wealthiest people get their shit in this shithole

the rest is coping , and delusional.
I really wish that i lived in another era of time, yeah i would still be a subhuman, but at least the world wouldn't be as shitty as now

I'm not as high inhib as I used to be, I typically say things unfiltered irl. I don't have much to lose at this point tbh.