Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Have you been beat up by your father?

Incelhope

Incelhope

Your Friend
-
I have a shit relationship with my narcisstic father and i have realized through the years theres no point arguing with him because he is a hyppocrite typical insane man.

Yesterday night he watched something on TV and commanded me to also sit down and watch it so i can "learn" something. I needed to study instead but i cant tell him otherwise it would get worse and he would go on like a machine telling me crazy stuff about why i want to study right now, its not the right time, typical crazy nonsense stuff you get it.

I never talk to him either so he assumes im dumb or something without knowing he is the fucking cause i dont talk to him.

So instead when i sat down i was ofc very frustrated and instead stared at the wall, it was some bullshit nonsense on tv, not anything of the ordinary.

He told me why im not looking at the tv, i just still stared at the wall and then he got up and beat the fuck out of me, my face still hurts when i woke up today.

During the time he beat me i told him you are beating me because of a tv and he said yes so what like it was justified.

Im just feeling so disgusted knowing im a product of him

Lmao at being an adult and getting BTFO by your dad.
If you're underage GTFO.

never beat up, there's been some physical altercations though, particularly when I was very young

Not beaten up but he’s smacked me across the head more than a few times.

never "beat up" to the point where I was going to school with black eyes and vomiting up blood or anything heinous like that
but looking back I do laugh when I realize just how fucked up my dad was at certain points in my life. i'll always say this that my dad wanted me to be like he was so bad it is very hypocritical of him as a father and as a parent in general. it made me feel really like how females work how they want a "nice guy" but then go fuck nothing but losers and addicts and harmful abusers and never seem to want to fuck any actual nice guys.

my dad wanted me to be like him so much i guess he wanted me to have actual fistfights with him and "man up" and punch him. i was never a fighter. even if i was a big guy (i'm a manlet) i would have been a gentle giant. i just don't see a reason to fight at all or for violence in general. in a pacifist really at heart but women call me a pussy so whatever. whenever my dad would drink and get angry he would yell at me to hit him and he would always accuse me of "looking at him" and wanting to fight. then he would push me and start smacking me around. mind you he is like twice my size and twice my height. he used to pick me up by my chest and throw me against the wall like a ragdoll. he also would choke me out. i mean at least he never kicked me i guess. never received a roundhouse from my father.

going back to the hypocritical nature of females. i went to the store with my mom and this guy cut in line in front of us. my mom started yelling at me because he disrespected me but i didn't give a shit. my mom then said that i'll never get far in life if i let people walk all over me. so same scenario happens. this time my dad is there. he talks to the guy and they start fighting. my dad kicks his ass. the police show up. he is on his way to jail and my mom is yelling at him for being aggressive and rude yet that same night her pussy is wet and she tells me i should act more like my father. i just always hated how bitches and society tell you to do one thing but actually want the complete opposite. it's like you get rewarded for being an asshole in society and especially by women. women all love to get fucked by assholes no matter their age. hence why single females are on the rise and men like me are virgins posting on this site.

No but my child hood friend used to get beaten really bad by his father when he was young, he would come to school always with a bruised face and when we seen him at gym class changing his body was all bruised, when I was at his house before his father came in and bent him over and started punching my friends back full force, I just went home because I wanted nothing to do with the situation

never "beat up" to the point where I was going to school with black eyes and vomiting up blood or anything heinous like that
but looking back I do laugh when I realize just how fucked up my dad was at certain points in my life. i'll always say this that my dad wanted me to be like he was so bad it is very hypocritical of him as a father and as a parent in general. it made me feel really like how females work how they want a "nice guy" but then go fuck nothing but losers and addicts and harmful abusers and never seem to want to fuck any actual nice guys.

my dad wanted me to be like him so much i guess he wanted me to have actual fistfights with him and "man up" and punch him. i was never a fighter. even if i was a big guy (i'm a manlet) i would have been a gentle giant. i just don't see a reason to fight at all or for violence in general. in a pacifist really at heart but women call me a pussy so whatever. whenever my dad would drink and get angry he would yell at me to hit him and he would always accuse me of "looking at him" and wanting to fight. then he would push me and start smacking me around. mind you he is like twice my size and twice my height. he used to pick me up by my chest and throw me against the wall like a ragdoll. he also would choke me out. i mean at least he never kicked me i guess. never received a roundhouse from my father.

going back to the hypocritical nature of females. i went to the store with my mom and this guy cut in line in front of us. my mom started yelling at me because he disrespected me but i didn't give a shit. my mom then said that i'll never get far in life if i let people walk all over me. so same scenario happens. this time my dad is there. he talks to the guy and they start fighting. my dad kicks his ass. the police show up. he is on his way to jail and my mom is yelling at him for being aggressive and rude yet that same night her pussy is wet and she tells me i should act more like my father. i just always hated how bitches and society tell you to do one thing but actually want the complete opposite. it's like you get rewarded for being an asshole in society and especially by women. women all love to get fucked by assholes no matter their age. hence why single females are on the rise and men like me are virgins posting on this site.
:feelsrope: different for me, im bigger and stronger than him yet if i hit him he would go on for decades about how his own son dares hitting his father.

Not beat up, but i was hit as a child (using belts and stuff like that) and i'm grateful for it tbh as i've not grown as a spoiled cunt.

No my dad is actually only decent human being I have ever contacted with, I feel like shit because I know how big of a disappointment I am to him.

Most of the time I was simply hit with belts and shoes

Lmfao

Knock him the fuck out. Would serve him right for hitting you first.

Its not normal for ethnic parents to hit their adult children. Your family is just retarded.

Dad tried to hit me and i threw his ass on the ground. He was lucky i did not chimp out on him like he tried to on me.

Lmfao

Knock him the fuck out. Would serve him right for hitting you first.

Its not normal for ethnic parents to hit their adult children. Your family is just retarded.
Thats why i feel disgusted of myself

He has thrown me across the room b4.

Never beaten up but when I was younger he would slap or hit me when he got annoyed or angry at me.

He's never really beaten me,at most he's hit me twice with full strength,but he's a construction worker and really muscular so It almolst knocked me out.But never something really serious.

No, but I used to get beaten with a belt by my mother

i was abused as a child.

I got beat as a kid but took revenge when I was 15 and he called the cops like a bitch

Didn't beat me up, but did manhandle me a couple of times when I was being a cunt to him.

I don't count hard slaps to the back of the head as beatings.
The worst injury I got from my dad was when he threw me on the floor and I hit my head on the chair in my room. I was 14 I think.

I got beat too and he would always take my younger brothers' side.
When I was ~13 I was a pretty good at sprint, even won a couple sprints against some kids with legit trainers. He made me drop it cause of his dumb remarks and constant belittling.
He died from cancer and my brother is still a fat slob :ha..feels:

My mother always told him, that I misbehaved and then I was sometimes beaten up

Fight back OP, especially if he doesn't strenghtmog you into oblivion.

Not beaten up but he’s smacked me across the head more than a few times.
This.

My stepfather beat me countless times for no good reason. My biological father only beat me up few times but he stopped when i grew up to be his size.

Soon as I turned 12 I was able to beat up my dad. Parents stopped hitting me after I wooped both their ass at 12, 2 on 1.

how can you be such a cuck? if my father raised a hand on me I would break it

No but he has anger problems

My stepfather beat me countless times for no good reason. My biological father only beat me up few times but he stopped when i grew up to be his size.
Cool avatar tbh

It feels bad reading and realizing jews fucked up families this badly