Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you been bullied by people who were also ugly?

Did you had ugly bullies in school/college?

• Yes

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • No, all of them were at least high tier normies

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
I find it hard to believe that all bullies are Chads who will end up successful and rich in the future. In my experience, my bullies were just as ugly as me, and some even uglier.

In middle and general school, bullies were short (5'8 on average) and one was uglier than the other. The only exception was a guy who did had a good bone structure, strong jaw, but he was short, he was 165 or something like this, but he was gymmaxed (he probably used some steroids). Also, fun fact, in sixth grade or something, a teacher put a girl to stay in the same desk with one of the class bullies and she started crying cause she didn't want to be near him.

In high school, the bullies were really low tier normie and even incel tier looking. One was an anorexic 3/10 short (170-175 cm) and who was already balding, dead serious, he started wearing a hat to cover his baldness. By the last year, he was almost fully bald, even in the photo album he appears with a hat. The others were also ugly, one was an ethnic, another one was an obese guy whose tits were bigger than some of the girl's and recessed chin. Just one was a Chadlite, he was popular, I know, but he is pretty much the only bully that fits the narrative. But his bullying dropped significantly in tenth grade, he just got bored probably. There was another one, but he was just verbally bullying. He was another anorexic guy with an alien skull, the second ugliest one after that obese fuck. Girls weren't really turned on by any of these guys, the exception being that Chadlite.

What about you?

Pretty much always normies; ugly people know that they don't have the social weight for bullying to be effective.

Yes, there’s ugly bullies, but different from inkwells because high NT.

Chadlites were my main bullies.

Yeah, a fatcel used to join in the bullying by blowing kisses at me when we were 12. I think that's when kids start to interact with the opposite sex, but I wasn't because I had already failed at keeping female friends, I wasn't in the mood to interact with girls. Hence the gay mockery.

No, ironically I was always good friends with ugly autistic weebs (probably because I'm like them) back in school.

Chads were always the bullies,except one time when a fat nigger used to bully me in middle school,he ended up being a drug addict and dying lol.

honestly the gigachads were chill and never really cared
the ugly ones were insecure and evil and took their frustration out on me because i was always shorter autistic and fatter

Yes being bullied by an ugly person is your true certificate to Truceldom

honestly the gigachads were chill and never really cared
the ugly ones were insecure and evil and took their frustration out on me because i was always shorter autistic and fatter
Pretty much. Unless you are just a shit person, when you are good looking and popular, you don't really have a reason to bully. And I legit thought that since my bullies, and not just mine were also pretty ugly or average at the best with one or two exceptions

Yes being bullied by an ugly person is your true certificate to Truceldom
I’ve been bullied by short guys with decentish faces but we’re manlets. Does that count

All of my bullies ranged from high tier normie to chad. I went to a really bully-centric public school district though. The rich chads when to the same school as the poor incels who lived in trailers and had heroin addict parents. More reasons to separate the genders in school, as well as the rich and poor.

Ugly women are usually the worst bullies. A pretty foid sees you as subhuman too but shes too pretty to really dwell on it.

Yeah, they all mogged me but some were pretty ugly. Bullies just need to status mog the victim to enable bullying, and they all status mogged me. They also height and frame mogged me which made it easier for them

I have received some insults from incel dudes trying to look cool in front of their group of friends

I got lucky tbh, I was never bullied

Yes, ugly noodles told a hot noodle how I was ugly because I'm dark skinned, and how they would never consider dating a dark skinned person. JFL as some hunters here have pointed out in not even that dark, but just kek