Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you been to jail or prison?

Did you have to deal with the criminal justice system?

• No

Votes: 46 78.0%
  • I was already arrested

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • I spent time in jail

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • I was convicted and was sent to prison

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I was found not guilty thereafter

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I spent time during my 12-18 yo

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • I spent time during my 19-30 yo

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • I spent time while over 30 yo

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters
Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
Relating to my dreadful time in jail, I wonder how many of you had had to deal with the criminal justice system?

No but my father was in and out.

Does being a wageslave count as doing time in prison?

Frankly speaking, in some countries, even in "developed" European states, the justice system is a fucking joke.

J Meeks here. Yes i did , yes i did

Relating to my dreadful time in jail, I wonder how many of you had had to deal with the criminal justice system?
Was in jail from 9th December 2014 to 22nd January 2015 it was not a bad experience and the jail was kinda comfy

Was in jail from 9th December 2014 to 22nd January 2015 it was not a bad experience and the jail was kinda comfy
In which country were you in jail?

That's relatively not a "long" period.
Please describe more; for what were you there?
Making threats over a phone call and it was towards a foid

Was meant to do 3 months but my solicitor got it reduced on appeal

From what I have noticed is that many people have nothing to do in prison (either innocent from circumstantial investigation/trial, or with serious mental issues), while people who should be are in many cases not even worried.

Never in my life

Yes. Two years in the Feds.

imma good boy
Me too, until I came across into some total assholes of the LE, lying and destroying pieces of evidence; a prosecutor who made me pass as the worst person in the world; and a partial judge, in a completely circumstantial and invented, surreal situation and trial.
Before this, I never thought I would go to jail or have any problems with the LE in my life. I'm a calm, law-abiding citizen in general.

In fact, I was on holiday in Europe, which was supposed to be enjoyable, relaxing and successful.

I went to prison in California. I took a plea for 6 years and got out in 2 years after the governor passed prop 57 (also good behavior and double time for jail). I was actually worried about being targeted, so I PC'd up and ended up going to a medical prison since I have Major Depression. I WAS targeted and actually managed to skate by on sheer luck.

I spent 3 months ad seg in the psych ward. Worst thing that happened in there was a cop dumping my breakfast on the floor because I didn't get up to get it since I was on Remeron.

Then I went to Wasco State Prison for reception. There they process your info and decide where they want to send you. I ended up getting into a very public fight which almost got a dude fucking killed.

Dude hurts my friend pretty bad
I punch dude
Dude knocks me out
Dude punches my other friend
"Other friend" is an elderly motherfucker that everyone liked
Dude gets slapped up by the entire cellblock
My nose is shattered because I got punched 5 fucking times

So I ended spending more time there because they can't send you to a real prison while you're in a disciplinary phase. Reception prison conditions are so bad that technically they're human rights violation if you're there too long, but they read every letter out and if you complain they'll start throwing your letters in the trash; inbound or outbound.I didn't get any letters from anyone after the fight because they didn't want me telling anyone about how the old dude got mishandled. There was actually a bit of a coverup since the cop on duty let the dude run amok.

The prison I did most of my time in was FUCKING NOTORIOUS for being shitty. When I found I was going there, people were seriously concerned for my safety. When I got there it turned out that the feds had stepped in, enforcing a huge staffing shift where all the douchebag prisoner-murdering COs were sent elsewhere. I heard some pretty bad stories from the glory days of the prison, though. I spent most of my time working in the Kitchen, playing tabletop RPGs, or enjoying what was known as the best library in the Californian prison system. Shit was cash. Longest time of my life, though.

I ended up getting into some beef with one of the Mexican gangs over a pair of boots. In the end, they settled with cracking my buddy's sternum in lieu of dealing with me, myself. It was a very, very soft yard after the feds were through with it.

Also don't fucking do any time in safety cells. You like shitting in a grated hole in the floor with no TP and no way of washing you hands? You like sleeping on said floor? How about sleeping on the floor of a freezer with a shitton of lights on and no clothes? Spent a week (total) in those kinds of cells. Shit wasn't cash.

Thankfully no. In the USA the system is ridiculously harsh and corrupt. I despise it with a passion but I have no power.

@Napoleon de Geso have you been in jail?

Got arrested for having a big dick

Never been to jail, but I was genetically modified by humans and kept in containment for a year.

Got swole in that time though

B8989beadaddc2d22ede75d25158850b

Closest I've been is waking up in a police cell this new years because I passed out in public drunk.
No charges or anything.

Does mental asylum count?
full

Does mental asylum count?
full
No, that's a different category, unless you were sent there after committing a crime or from a court order.

Im too high inhib for jail.

I'm too high inhib to commit crime, man.

jfl i don't even leave the house, but i have thought crimes and one day that'll be enough to lock me up.

jfl i don't even leave the house, but i have thought crimes and one day that'll be enough to lock me up.
Yes, I almost didn't leave the house too, but once I decided to travel and visit Europe, practice my hobbies, hell began.
I wished I would had stayed at home, none of this would happen.

I almost didn't leave the house, but once I decided to travel and visit Europe, practice my hobbies, hell began.
True. once you have to interact with the outside world as a sub-human it's OVER. one screw up and the normgroids hold it against you, but chad fucks up? oh he has a bright future let him go! jfl

No. Would get passed around like a peace pipe probably

Gladly no. I would either kill myself or be killed if I ever end up in prison.

I wish ngl. Prison or doing illegal shit has never made me anymore desirable
I was treated like shit, TBH. Investigators, prosecutor, judge, prison guards, and other inmates made fun of me, bashed me morally and mentally nearly to death. Some family and so-called "friends" didn't want to hear of me after this, even when I was inside.

I was born in a prison. I still live in that prison.
SOCIETY IS THE PRISON WE ALL LIVE IN.
WE INHABIT A VILLAGE
LOWER INSCRIPTION

I would voluntary go into a Scandinavia prison for a few years, im being serious

I would voluntary go into a Scandinavia prison for a few years, im being serious
So go ahead, who's holding you back?

If you like this "life", some criminals do like it, NGL. As for me, I despise it and hate it, it' no life for me.

So go ahead, who's holding you back?

If you like this "life", some criminals do like it, NGL. As for me, I despise it and hate it, it' no life for me.
I need lots of cash plus visa and then I have to plan some crime spree then

I need lots of cash plus visa and then I have to plan some crime spree then
You're from Ireland, correct? You do need little cash, no visa to travel inside the EU/Schengen.
Committing a crime and getting many years isn't something sophisticated to be done, as I met many people who were clearly innocent and received many years, including me, especially in Swedcucks. I wouldn't recommend it to you, though. Whats is so fascinating for you to be deprived of your freedom, being told what to do, strip/body searched, etc.?

Last edited:
You're from Ireland, correct? You do need little cash, no visa to travel inside the EU/Schengen.
Committing a crime and getting many years isn't something sophisticated to be done, as I met many people who were clearly innocent and received many years, including me. I wouldn't recommend it to you, though. Whats is so fascinating for you to be deprived of your freedom, being told what to do, strip/body searched, etc.?
There prisons are more like hotels, with a gym, wide flat screen TVs, game consoles, decent food etc

There prisons are more like hotels, with a gym, wide flat screen TVs, game consoles, decent food etc
That's your point of view. I was there in jail, nothing of this is true. I already wrote it many times.

That's the reality of jail in Sweden, only because a famous US rapper was there last summer and Trump called the Swedes directly, making a campaign against his 1 month "inhumane conditions", they are now talking about changing some dark aspects of their shitty criminal system:

I'm posting from a supermaxx in Iowa.