Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you "come out" as incel to anyone?

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
I'm too afraid to come out. So many people nowadays bash incels and think all of us are some sort of psychopathic murderers. That's why I haven't come out yet as an incel to anyone. What about you?

My family knows I haven't had sex or kissed or anything like that yet, and I recently told my dad that I browse this forum.

no man too scared

No, but I've met people who admitted to being incels. I generally larp as a normie.

that is social suicide

No, because:
  • I'm not a brainlet
  • I have no one to come out to because no one gives a shit about what I am

If anyone asks me if I have a girlfriend I tell them that I hate them and don't want anything to do with them, not to many people where I'm from have even heard of the term incel

My best friend is bluepilled Incel, but he's not aware of Inceldom I think. I may Blackpill him soon and post the results.

have one friend who knows that im incel

nope, bad idea to do so tbh

I'm too afraid to come out. So many people nowadays bash incels and think all of us are some sort of psychopathic murderers. That's why I haven't come out yet as an incel to anyone. What about you?

I have implied it. I use words like "neet" and "chad" in day to day life.

My coworkers are mgtow for the most part

No. My family knows I'm an incel but they don't know about my views, this site nor the term incel. They think I'm slightly to the left from the center of the political spectrum. If I told them my actual views they'd cut off all support. And I don't have any friends to tell

Before this shit became popular I use to drop blackpill after blackpill back when puahate was around. I even said some of the lingo like it's over and that girls just care about face and height. People are probably laughing saying what the fuck did this creepy loser create incels.

LOL. Nobody would care

Hell no man. I already feel like enough of a pariah, thank you.

My family knows I haven't had sex or kissed or anything like that yet, and I recently told my dad that I browse this forum.
How did your dad react, if I may ask?

How did your dad react, if I may ask?

Just another weird Internet place, as far as he's concerned. He knew about 4chan back in the day.

How did they react? Did you tell your parents or what?
Of course, not that they really care. They all say you will find someone, you are still young etc

Of course, not that they really care. They all say you will find someone, you are still young etc
Very bluepilled then, huh? How did you react to their comments?

Very bluepilled then, huh? How did you react to their comments?
That I try and that everything is pointing out that I am ugly. Also that even if I find someone in future she would probably be used up, post prime femshit and I don't want to accept that. They usually change the topic after

No point in coming out, unless they are blind they already know I'm incel

JFL

what did he say?

Nevermind just read.

Only as misogynist

No, but I try to blackpill people a lot.

I haven't told anyone, but my family is basically aware that I'm incel because I've never brought home a girlfriend or showed up at a Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner with a woman on my arm.

At work, I 100% LARP as a normie. I'd rather not talk about sex and relationships with them at all, but I have to make bullshit up with them because of all this anti-incel hysteria in society.

Ye I rant about incels to my rl friends all the time and whenever I can I always nick 'incel' in any game tbh.

No, noone asks me, why would i tell them unprovoked? Even if someone did ask me i would still lie tbh.

My parents and brother know i never had any sexual/romantic relationships and i don't have any other people i interact with, besides strangers.

I don't think anyone around my area beyond leftist types know what an incel is.

My parents and siblings both know due to the fact that I've never brought home any girls. I don't keep it a secret, I've stated plainly that I'm a virgin with no friends, they know that. Whats insulting is that they carry on like it isn't a problem, or my brother telling me I don't need friends or sex for whatever reason. My family are very insecure people and reticent to talk about anything uncomfortable, so they likely assume grilling me about my problem would be too much when I wouldn't mind talking about it at all.

No, there is no point in that.

Why would i ? I fucking hate and despise people

Everybody knows I'm a virgin. It's not hard to figure out. You just taken look at me.

My best friend knows that I'm an Incel and browsing this forum. He also has a girlfriend and is telling me that I need to go outside and watch how-to-flirt videos and other bluepilled shit. My parents know that I'm a virgin and they also encourage me to find a gf by using a dating platform. They don't even kow what incels are.

No, this is not an lgbt movement. We don't dress up like clowns and parade the city. There's no value in identifying. It's like being gay in the early days or being a Jew during Hitler's reign. You will not be accepted because there are loads of assumptions about being virgins, contrary to what blue pilled morons will have you believe.

well my parents know i'm a mysogynist

also they think i'm gay because i've never had a gf although i told them that I cannot get one because i'm incel
i've explained the concept of hypergamy to them and they actually believe me after i threw a brutal blackpill that a foid once wanted to come back to her violent chad that insults her rather than go out with me

Last edited:
No. Not a single soul.

I’ve never said the word incel to anyone IRL but people can tell I’m a virgin easily. It’s written all over me