Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you commonly found that genuinely mentally ill women still find a way to give chad attention, but use it as an excuse for betas?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I think I've seen it that way. I've seen girls leverage whatever position is made plain. Whether she has a form of autism, neurosis, schizophrenia, paranoia, etc. They still make more chances for Chad to spur on less antagonism from them. But they won't relent using their mental illness as an excuse mechanism.
Excuse for any courtship course that a beta might have to talk/ engage with them.
It's quite interesting, because people are often primal, irritable and selfish, but chad lights up their day, while everyone else gets undercared for.
The fact we have a generalized virtue system towards anything non-superficial just implies how superifical we all are.
Human beings being good people genuinely is like savante syndrome.
But most people from birth normally are evil, or in more specific terms--primal/ superifical/ selfish.

Last edited:
Most foids with mental problems stem from Chad being the main cause. Its because they're so used to that type of environment they rather go after abusive Chad than fuck a nice guy Incel, regardless they'll still get what they want because they were born with a hole between their legs. Anything they want, they'll get. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

TD;LR: its all about chads only, we dont matter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back