Have you dreamed about being a mythical ghost-like creature?

Parrtlord

Parrtlord

Hopelessly Beta
-
Can you imagine how bad-ass it is being a ghost or a swamp monster! You can legit spook the fuck outta normies in the woods and have superhuman powers.. And legit whatever town you haunt or lurk will get tourist and cryptozoologist flooding in.

I wouldn't mind being the Mothman, he looks cooler than Bigfoot and he has his own museum in West Virginia. He is a legend there. Also got a quality movie dedicated to him called the "Mothman Prophecies"

Jazavac

Jazavac

(ー)◡(ー)
-
I don't recall ever having such a dream but it sure would be a great one to have. Next time I manage to influence my dreams, I'll try something like this. Thanks for the idea tbhtbh.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Life is such a cruel joke
-
fantasized about it many times, I would haunt the shit out of all my enemies, would be amazing tbh

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
No bro.

I’ve had dreams about aliens though. :worryfeels:

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Officer
-
Can you imagine how bad-ass it is being a ghost or a swamp monster! You can legit spook the fuck outta normies in the woods and have superhuman powers.. And legit whatever town you haunt or lurk will get tourist and cryptozoologist flooding in.

I wouldn't mind being the Mothman, he looks cooler than Bigfoot and he has his own museum in West Virginia. He is a legend there. Also got a quality movie dedicated to him called the "Mothman Prophecies"
View attachment 98161
I have not dreamed about being a mythical ghost-like creature.

Batman is sort of cucked, if you read the comics, tbh.

Modafincel

Modafincel

Officer
-
Sounds pretty gay tbh

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
-
Yes. I have dreamed about being able to shapeshift into a ghost like Phoenix or person and being able to fly around with total freedom to see hear and do what I want.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
No bro i never had those

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
-
Chad shaggy and dog pill scooby will take you down

FinnCel

FinnCel

Wizard
-
I'd scare the shit out of foids and chads

KonchoTOTO

KonchoTOTO

Banned
-
I dream about being invisible. No one talks to me anyway, I would love it if they stopped staring and making fun of me too. Just a ghost, eating and sleeping and surfing the internet. having no effect on the world

Sans

Sans

Legend
-
I want to be some cryptid or mythological creature that haunts foids.