[Serious] Have you ever asked a woman out?

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

-
How did you go about doing it? How did it go?

GoyimWithAttitude

GoyimWithAttitude

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
Volcel if you didn't

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
I’ve tried it. Never worked out of course.

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Nobody escapes inceldom but for the rope.
-
Not in real life but I did ask some girls online out of fun who didn't know what I really look like. Lol

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

Captain
-
I would be reported to the police if I did, it's just one of those things that there is no point in doing as it is never going to end well, a bit like a man in crutches running a marathon

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
How did you initiate? Did you know her beforehand or was it cold approach?
Mostly cold approaches because whenever I tried to get to know a girl it would turn out she had a boyfriend or some shit. Lol.

R

rightfulcel

Wizard
-
When I was younger yes maybe as joke but I am too aware of my situation to do so now.

Uglyme

Uglyme

No, I'm not okay!
-
No cause I know how it'd end

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
Hundreds of times, never worked. Dating is Jewish and degenerate anyways. Nowadays I'd just ask if they want to be my girlfriend.

Vorbei

Vorbei

Officer
-
Yes, and in all cases I was politely declined.

In one case, I did a cold approach armed with a Valentines card and enclosed letter. I mention this because it shows how much times have changed in regard to dating. A decade ago this got you a "sorry, I have a boyfriend", in 2019 it would get you put on the sex offender's register and ruin your life, like that autist who touched a girl for 2 seconds.

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

Hapa-looking sexual ☭ with a sub-human face
-
When I was 8

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Rotmaxxing
-
I don't even know where foids at my age are

Mainländer

Mainländer

Coping till the end
-
Yes, I did plenty of cold approaching but also warm approaching. Whenever I asked known women out they'd always make excuses.

Wizard of Odd

Wizard of Odd

Foe of Brodin
-
Very often, and have been rejected in one way or another every single time. Gymaxxing and PUA research has made it pretty easy for me to cold approach and retrieve a girl's number. However, nothing ever happens after the phone number exchange. Usually, we text and the conversation fizzles, or I'm ghosted a few lines in.

That, or when I make plans, they lie and claim that they're too busy.

78980n

78980n

Hater of Normalscum
-
Yes, and the people who say they'll be arrested are just exaggerating

N

nierealnyportret

height<x
-
Many times, only girls I knew and weren't 10s. I got rejected every time, it honestly sucks

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

-
Was it cold approach? I keep hearing normies say to develop social circle and ask out females but its hard to do after post education.

Speedloader

Speedloader

Shoots me
-
Yes. And i wish I didn’t

78980n

78980n

Hater of Normalscum
-
Was it cold approach? I keep hearing normies say to develop social circle and ask out females but its hard to do after post education.
Cold approaching is a meme.

wizardcel

wizardcel

My life ended the day I was born.
-
Yes, we went out. But when I went for a kiss, she turned her face and said that she only wanted to be friends. It was the biggest waste of time. It took me a week to convince her to go out with me. I tried to persuade her to kiss me but she said: " dude, I'm not easy but I'm not difficult either". I was like " wtf". I really liked the way she looked etc.. we clicked online, but my looks were not good enough to make her interested. I even asked her if it was my looks, but she lied and said that it wasn't. The date ended and we went separate ways.

Colvin76

Colvin76

5'8" Autistic Gymcel
-
GIGACOPE
Cold approaching is a meme.
It is. Approaching only works if theres already attraction/hints, aka not being an ugly manlet.
I would be reported to the police if I did, it's just one of those things that there is no point in doing as it is never going to end well, a bit like a man in crutches running a marathon
This

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
This is the last thing OP ever said RIP :cryfeels:

ryhan

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
-
Hundreds of times, never worked. Dating is Jewish and degenerate anyways. Nowadays I'd just ask if they want to be my girlfriend.

Respect for trying i can respect that

Amacko

Amacko

I Don't Know
-
very bad social anxiety, I can barely hold a conversation let alone ask a female out. so no
I also have a mirror at my house so i know the outcome

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
-
Once before the blackpill. I was heavily encouraged to do this by my best friend who just wanted to make fun of me.

R

riceman10

Recruit
-
Asked out 4, got one enthusiastic yes and then she canceled the next day

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Admiral
-
I've always asked in a wussy, polite way, and 100% of the time they acted like I molested them.

I suppose the idea that they think I am at their level disgusts them that much.

Profligate

Profligate

-
Yes, I did. I went out with her but I was having an extreme psychosis at the time so I screwed it up big time. I've been in celibacy ever since.

N

newlyawakened

Officer
-
Yes but always either rejected or ghosted

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
-
out of the blue, no, asking women out when you have no idea of the outcome is something genuinely autistic past the 1980s

you try to get close to them and see if they like you, or try to find out if they are taken or no, that's what makes sense. both have gone like total shit for me (bad signals when getting too close, always taken by some retard) even though they're the sensible thing to do

suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
-
@suigin @Glucose
wut? me? it was the most awkward thing I've ever done. saw her in the hallways at school and decided to ask her to have lunch. she didn't say anything, she just pretended I wasn't even there, like I didn't even exist and kept walking. I realized then I must have done something wrong. the pain and anxiety I felt later that evening was unbearable. I understood that my mistake was having been born.

grondilu

grondilu

Veteran
-
There was a thread asking that very same question, and I don't like to repeat myself.

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Dollcel
-
i walked up to her and before i could say anything, she started to walk away from me. like fast walking pace.

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Officer
-
i did when i was a teen but never after that. now i propersition microwaves in betta electricals and man do i get burnt.cock roasty

V

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
Yes and got rejected

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Veteran
-
Not since I got blackpilled. Even women who are much lower value than me I'm too intimated by, since a foid told me that I was terrible in so many physical ways.

Very occasionally I do get approached myself, as happened yesterday, but instead of even trying to meet them for a date I just try to blackpill them instead

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
I once lifted a female.

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

Officer
-
Yes I asked a girl out in middle school and I recently asked one out a year ago. I admit I’m too cowardly to ask any more out but no point now.

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Veteran
-
Yes I asked a girl out in middle school and I recently asked one out a year ago. I admit I’m too cowardly to ask any more out but no point now.
yeah the bad part is the cowardice I am also totally a coward now, but luckily I am not a coward in any other parts of my life.
recently I was in a bar with a girl and she even pointed out what a beta cuck I was because I was too scared to approach any girls

Criminology

Criminology

Recruit
-
I have tried and got rejected more times than l can count. I remember being rejected by a korean woman who was 40 and overweight. Foids have an ego, like higher than the empire state

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

When it never begun you must keep yourself sane
-
Well yes, and she agreed but I chickened out and said I couldn't because it was Ramadan. This was when I was 13, this is as far as I've gotten in dating.

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
Well yes, and she agreed but I chickened out and said I couldn't because it was Ramadan. This was when I was 13, this is as far as I've gotten in dating.
I mean, reading that makes me think "holy shit, what if you would've succeeded and dated her?"

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

When it never begun you must keep yourself sane
-
I mean, reading that makes me think "holy shit, what if you would've succeeded and dated her?"
Yes possibly, but she would have dumped me anyway if she became my girlfriend because I never grew after 13 ad stayed a manlet forever.
Anyway, as Saint Hamudi would say, it's so fucking over.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
yes decent amount around 60. but it's pointless. at this point I can surgery max and succeed but again no point

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

Alpha subhuman ❤
-
Nope. Too ugly for that.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
asked multiple women in the past all rejection.

last attempt was back in 2014 brutal rejection, wasted a year orbiting the foid, i was still bluepilled back then

wandercamp

wandercamp

Major
-
yes

wound up in jail on rape charges