Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever asked a woman out?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
How did you go about doing it? How did it go?

Volcel if you didn't

I’ve tried it. Never worked out of course.

Not in real life but I did ask some girls online out of fun who didn't know what I really look like. Lol

I would be reported to the police if I did, it's just one of those things that there is no point in doing as it is never going to end well, a bit like a man in crutches running a marathon

How did you initiate? Did you know her beforehand or was it cold approach?
Mostly cold approaches because whenever I tried to get to know a girl it would turn out she had a boyfriend or some shit. Lol.

When I was younger yes maybe as joke but I am too aware of my situation to do so now.

No cause I know how it'd end

Hundreds of times, never worked. Dating is Jewish and degenerate anyways. Nowadays I'd just ask if they want to be my girlfriend.

Yes, and in all cases I was politely declined.

In one case, I did a cold approach armed with a Valentines card and enclosed letter. I mention this because it shows how much times have changed in regard to dating. A decade ago this got you a "sorry, I have a boyfriend", in 2019 it would get you put on the sex offender's register and ruin your life, like that autist who touched a girl for 2 seconds.

I don't even know where foids at my age are

Yes, I did plenty of cold approaching but also warm approaching. Whenever I asked known women out they'd always make excuses.

Very often, and have been rejected in one way or another every single time. Gymaxxing and PUA research has made it pretty easy for me to cold approach and retrieve a girl's number. However, nothing ever happens after the phone number exchange. Usually, we text and the conversation fizzles, or I'm ghosted a few lines in.

That, or when I make plans, they lie and claim that they're too busy.

Yes, and the people who say they'll be arrested are just exaggerating

Many times, only girls I knew and weren't 10s. I got rejected every time, it honestly sucks

Was it cold approach? I keep hearing normies say to develop social circle and ask out females but its hard to do after post education.

Yes. And i wish I didn’t

Yes, we went out. But when I went for a kiss, she turned her face and said that she only wanted to be friends. It was the biggest waste of time. It took me a week to convince her to go out with me. I tried to persuade her to kiss me but she said: " dude, I'm not easy but I'm not difficult either". I was like " wtf". I really liked the way she looked etc.. we clicked online, but my looks were not good enough to make her interested. I even asked her if it was my looks, but she lied and said that it wasn't. The date ended and we went separate ways.

GIGACOPE
Cold approaching is a meme.
It is. Approaching only works if theres already attraction/hints, aka not being an ugly manlet.
I would be reported to the police if I did, it's just one of those things that there is no point in doing as it is never going to end well, a bit like a man in crutches running a marathon
This

Hundreds of times, never worked. Dating is Jewish and degenerate anyways. Nowadays I'd just ask if they want to be my girlfriend.

Respect for trying i can respect that

very bad social anxiety, I can barely hold a conversation let alone ask a female out. so no
I also have a mirror at my house so i know the outcome

Once before the blackpill. I was heavily encouraged to do this by my best friend who just wanted to make fun of me.

Asked out 4, got one enthusiastic yes and then she canceled the next day

I've always asked in a wussy, polite way, and 100% of the time they acted like I molested them.

I suppose the idea that they think I am at their level disgusts them that much.

Yes, I did. I went out with her but I was having an extreme psychosis at the time so I screwed it up big time. I've been in celibacy ever since.

Yes but always either rejected or ghosted

out of the blue, no, asking women out when you have no idea of the outcome is something genuinely autistic past the 1980s

you try to get close to them and see if they like you, or try to find out if they are taken or no, that's what makes sense. both have gone like total shit for me (bad signals when getting too close, always taken by some retard) even though they're the sensible thing to do

@suigin @Glucose
wut? me? it was the most awkward thing I've ever done. saw her in the hallways at school and decided to ask her to have lunch. she didn't say anything, she just pretended I wasn't even there, like I didn't even exist and kept walking. I realized then I must have done something wrong. the pain and anxiety I felt later that evening was unbearable. I understood that my mistake was having been born.

There was a thread asking that very same question, and I don't like to repeat myself.

i walked up to her and before i could say anything, she started to walk away from me. like fast walking pace.

i did when i was a teen but never after that. now i propersition microwaves in betta electricals and man do i get burnt.cock roasty

Yes and got rejected

Not since I got blackpilled. Even women who are much lower value than me I'm too intimated by, since a foid told me that I was terrible in so many physical ways.

Very occasionally I do get approached myself, as happened yesterday, but instead of even trying to meet them for a date I just try to blackpill them instead

I once lifted a female.

Yes I asked a girl out in middle school and I recently asked one out a year ago. I admit I’m too cowardly to ask any more out but no point now.

Yes I asked a girl out in middle school and I recently asked one out a year ago. I admit I’m too cowardly to ask any more out but no point now.
yeah the bad part is the cowardice I am also totally a coward now, but luckily I am not a coward in any other parts of my life.
recently I was in a bar with a girl and she even pointed out what a beta cuck I was because I was too scared to approach any girls

I have tried and got rejected more times than l can count. I remember being rejected by a korean woman who was 40 and overweight. Foids have an ego, like higher than the empire state