Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever asked a woman out?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Well yes, and she agreed but I chickened out and said I couldn't because it was Ramadan. This was when I was 13, this is as far as I've gotten in dating.
I mean, reading that makes me think "holy shit, what if you would've succeeded and dated her?"

yes decent amount around 60. but it's pointless. at this point I can surgery max and succeed but again no point

Nope. Too ugly for that.

asked multiple women in the past all rejection.

last attempt was back in 2014 brutal rejection, wasted a year orbiting the foid, i was still bluepilled back then

yes

wound up in jail on rape charges

No, never

Unless you're deformed, you can't complain about not getting a gf then. You've never tried to get one.

inb4 "chad doesn't have to try". I am not discussing what Chad has to do. I am discussing what normal guys have to do. Not EVERY SINGLE WOMAN who is dating a man approached HIM or gave him an IOI FIRST, you know.

Yes. I'm grateful that, unlike many incels, I have never been cruelly rejected or sent to HR, but the few times I've done it, foids either A) sidestep the question completely and act as if I never asked, or B) said they were "too busy"

Unless you're deformed, you can't complain about not getting a gf then. You've never tried to get one.

inb4 "chad doesn't have to try". I am not discussing what Chad has to do. I am discussing what normal guys have to do. Not EVERY SINGLE WOMAN who is dating a man approached HIM or gave him an IOI FIRST, you know.
Cope, Ive looked myself at the mirror, it's over

I just forgot about any fears (I’m an outcast anyway) and straight up admitted I liked them, that’s mostly what I did in school. Girls from other places where I had known them more closely, I’d wait and then say I liked them.

Sometimes I wouldn’t need to ask because some of them made it obvious they didn’t want anything to do with me. And no, it’s not my p3rs0nal1ty, this has been going on since middle school. I was always known as “the weird autistic kid” and shunned.

I keep a spreadsheet of all the times I got rejected. I don’t have anything against the girls who rejected me, I just do it to keep track of the count. It’s currently at 77.

How did you go about doing it? How did it go?

She gave me a wicked smile and laughed audaciously, giving me a contemptuous look of disgust. And this was when I only asked her out to prom with me after talking to her for months thinking she wouldn't mind at least giving me a chance at being happy for once in my life. It really fucked up my self-esteem. I was 18 and tried to kill myself because my online friend did a few months prior. That moment awakened me to my inceldom. It was the realization that I in fact was destined to be an outcast despite wanting to believe the contrary. I never truly ever had any decent friends growing up and the only ones I did have were in the Army but now they are dead and I have to live with being alive in their place when I should not.

There are days were I am somewhat surprised that I haven't blown my head off already. Life is not all that great. I am destined to live this life alone. That is my curse and I can't kill myself because it would certainly be a disservice to my them. There is not a day that goes by where I can't help but look back and think that it should have been me instead. I'd imagine them decent lives. A life consisting of living having a good wife, kids, a stupid dog named Cheddar, and a white picked fenced yard in a decent neighborhood. But now the CursedSurrogate takes their place, the living ghost who died years ago who walks this earth among the shadows that are cast even in the most brightest days.

How did you go about doing it? How did it go?
How about asking them out on Facebook? I mean cold approach, never met her, never known her, but I did. They never replied back tho

No their personality are too toxic, i can smell their misandry a mile away. Maybe just MAYBE, if they work on their personality, change their toxic state of mind, and take some showers, i'll date them.

It never even computed to me that I was supposed to do that. Lol at NTcels and their problems.

I did, wasn't pretty

didnt ask her out but i spammed a girl with heart emojis and after a while she fell "in love with me" we semi-online dated but she wanted friendzone me after a month. i didnt want to and she went rampage on me being a monster and sending me pics of cutting herself

So many times. And so many times I've heard the words, "Sorry, but I don't like niggers." Yes, that's what they say in Finland, the most racist country in the European Union according to statistics. People here humiliate me because of my skin colour. I can't take it any more.

A few times irl, hundreds of times online(pre Tinder dating sites).

Pretty much this

I stopped asking women out after the summer of 2012. Never got a single "yes" since high school when I first started talking to girls. And that was over 20 years ago.

Nothing peculiar happened. I just.... stopped. Maybe I finally admitted to myself that it truly is over without consciously acknowledging it.

Now, the knowledge of the black pill has given me a kind of metaphysical peace. Zebras were meant to be eaten by lions. Life is meant to end at some point. Some people are meant to be losers in life, genetically, socially, financially etc., while others are meant to be winners. The zebra and the lion didn't choose to be a zebra and a lion. One kills and eats, the other gets killed and eaten.

They simply just.... are. I simply accepted the fact that I'm a genetic failure who is not meant to procreate. My curse is not my genes, it's being smart enough to realize my place in the big picture. I rolled two D20s and hit 18 and 19 on both for IQ, but rolled a 3 and a 4 for looks.

How else would I know I belong here if I never tried?
Stop playing with me.

In total I've asked 2 women out.
1. My female neighbor who rejected it and after that she never showed up to talk again.
2. A female in middle school who actually accepted my request. A few days pass and she calls me, I could hear a lot of giggling in the background then she ends the call. Afterwards she tells me it was just a dare and that she didn't really want to be my girlfriend so I told her that I would kill her and blow her head off or something like that ( Edgy 12 year old me ) then I blocked her.

So yeah, not great experiences.

I stopped asking women out after the summer of 2012. Never got a single "yes" since high school when I first started talking to girls. And that was over 20 years ago.

Nothing peculiar happened. I just.... stopped. Maybe I finally admitted to myself that it truly is over without consciously acknowledging it.

Now, the knowledge of the black pill has given me a kind of metaphysical peace. Zebras were meant to be eaten by lions. Life is meant to end at some point. Some people are meant to be losers in life, genetically, socially, financially etc., while others are meant to be winners. The zebra and the lion didn't choose to be a zebra and a lion. One kills and eats, the other gets killed and eaten.

They simply just.... are. I simply accepted the fact that I'm a genetic failure who is not meant to procreate. My curse is not my genes, it's being smart enough to realize my place in the big picture. I rolled two D20s and hit 18 and 19 on both for IQ, but rolled a 3 and a 4 for looks.
Based and high IQ brother, that's exactly how I feel. It annoys me that there are low iq people here who in truth aren't incel, because if you are low iq, non self aware, and low inhib you just need to be >4 as a male and you're fine. Just go to any bar or club, and jestermaxx and be loud and you will ascend.
Volcel if you haven't.
Oh yeah ok, like autism isn't a thing??

Being a man = chronic suffering. You are supposed to man up, and when you do, they kick you down. Women laugh, ghost, and in some cases accuse you of harassment. And then you get sent to a shrink. The shrink takes your money. You eventually feel better, feel confident. You try your luck again only for them to kick you back down to the ground so that you can start all over.