Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have You Ever Asked Girls Why They Don't Like You?

Y

youthislife

Veteran
I'm tempted to start asking girls why they don't like me ala ER

Its not like they'll be honest. They'll just say you're not my type

I don't know why I feel OP is actually a hole.

No. They will just give bluepill fake answers

They are going to just lie. The answer is always going to be looks.

In highschool I overheard girls talking about me... 'I hate that guy', 'hes so creepy', 'hes just (shivers sound)'.

I don't think they know why they hate us, or for non-existence cels why they are not aware of the incels existence. Probably I wouldn't like someone who made me afraid and my skin crawl anytime he was nearby.

They don’t like me because I’m not Chad with a chiseled jaw.

JFL if you think holes are going to give you an honest opinion. They will virtuesignal as always and come up with reasons such as your personality is inadequate, etc.

Take the concept of neediness. Its now established among social circles that neediness among men is an undesirable trait. And yet, time after time, we see how holes crave for immense amount of attention and compliments from chad. Neediness from the remaining 80% of men, on the other hand, somehow signals lack of confidence, etc.

Women aren't honest about that shit, it's always "you're a nice guy, you're not my type though" shit.

tbh

They'll virtue signal and lie to protect their image. Only if they feel above you in terms of power and status will they be brutally, soul-crushingly honest with you.

Just immediately put holes on the defensive and expect them not to lie to you bro.

Women aren't honest about that shit, it's always "you're a nice guy, you're not my type though" shit.
I remember asking girls in middle school about what kind of men they liked. JFL.

Yeah pointless, they will lie and say some bluepilled garbage, foids are incapable of being straight, however I didn't ask but was once told by a noodle that I'm ugly, and that's how I found this forum

My personality is toxic from all my
blackpill knowledge

They will answer to avoid conflict.
aka "You are not my type"
not even "I dont like your """personality"""" because that invites conflict.

Suspicious question though. :feelstrash:

iu

Always lying. Why they rejected you, blue pill advice, how many miles of cock they've had.

This and you'll come off as a "nice guy" for asking, which is really digging your own grave as an incel.

I don't know why I feel OP is actually a hole.
It's the greycel anti-halo, due to the fact they're SIGNIFICANTLY more likely to be female infiltrators.

Meh, there's probably dozens of female infiltrators already on this site. If you're out there can you please hint to me as to why exactly you get pleasure out of watching virgins rant about physical traits and society at large all day? My suspect cause is sadism and self-bemusement at other's suffering or perceived ignorance. Not a Psychology major though, so don't take my word for it.

I love elliot
It's the greycel anti-halo, due to the fact they're SIGNIFICANTLY more likely to be female infiltrators.

Meh, there's probably dozens of female infiltrators already on this site. If you're out there can you please hint to me as to why exactly you get pleasure out of watching virgins rant about physical traits and society at large all day? My suspect cause is sadism and self-bemusement at other's suffering or perceived ignorance. Not a Psychology major though, so don't take my word for it.

The profile above you is a person from IT ... report them.

The profile above you is a person from IT ... report them.
Why are they so fucking bad at infiltrating?

Like, they observe our posts every single day how cou-

Oh yeah, IT doesn't post high IQ posts that actually bring up valid points and make more neutral observations of topics because it's not "cringe" and "shocking", so their dosage of posts are really just the autistic spasms of a few spergs.

RIP ITcels, they didn't even have a chance.

Rewatching the video from the OP, I unironically think the Blackpill knowledge could have saved Elliot (and by extension, his victims).

He was overly narcissistic and bluepilled, in his head his looks were more than enough to attract foids, and that females were mean to him just "because". He was truly unaware on the details of the hypergamy concept and the whole "Incel vs Chad" concept.

Although he seemed to realize that jocks (chads) had the advantage and women went for them, he wasn't emphatic enough about lookism, he legit thought he could get a Stacy girlfriend by his personality alone (which wasn't really as great as he thought it was) .

Last edited:
I think it’s my personality.

You're just not my type = I only want 6'5 muscular and handsome chad to ravage me