Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever been bullied by femoids?

I was bullied by foids

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
blackpilledMMAcel

blackpilledMMAcel

Banned
-
What are your experiences with bullying? Elab your answer :feelsthink:

Last edited:
Only like once maybe. I just avoided them most of the time.

depends on what you would mean by "bullying". I've been ridiculed by foids both directly and indirectly throughout childhood

It should be 100% "More than once".

All incels are continually being brutally bullied by foids whether they realize it or not.

When i was a teenager i had terrible acne on my face, they wasted no time telling me i was gross, and then the clearacil jokes started, made me feel very depressed tbh ngl.

ah how to forget LOL
There was one time the girl i liked tried to roast me.
An attractive guy tried sunglasses and she said OH YOU LOOK GREAT,then i tried them and she said HORRIBLE.
I just laughted.LOL.

I was a bully in school, I liked picking on some of the girls and being an evil turd in general. That all stopped when I became a manlet and no one took me seriously anymore. I miss my bastard ways.

I was a bully in school, I liked picking on some of the girls and being an evil turd in general. That all stopped when I became a manlet and no one took me seriously anymore. I miss my bastard ways.
So if you was a chad you would have been a bully?

If you mean repeatedly harrassed, nope.

So if you was a chad you would have been a bully?
Yeah it's fun to bully people, it makes you feel great, like how ancient warriors felt when they conquered a tribe and forced themselves on the women. It invokes a deep seated MALE desire to dominate. I know how it sounds, but it's true.

If you mean repeatedly harrassed, nope.
Yes, that's what I rather mean by that question. Sry, I'm a mixed German-Currycel (never began tbh ngl), not a native English speaker.

Yeah I am mixed (dad Curry) plus I live and was born in Germoney...
Is your dad just a betabuxxer? It's hard to imagine that a curry who fathered an incel could possibly get a German women.

Laughed at in school everyday by those creatures

Is your dad just a betabuxxer? It's hard to imagine that a curry who fathered an incel could possibly get a German women.
No my dad looked very good for a Curry and my mom was also looking very good in young age... It's over

Yeah I was bullyed by stupid foids at school when I was little, wasn't the worst but was also bullyed by a foid teacher for a short period. The foid teachers at primary school were nasty old dragons in general. When I was teenager foids bullyed me about my acne.

I have grown up being fearful of foids unfortunately. They are so quick at coming up with the most hurtful things to say, it is a real talent they have for evil.

I remember back in 3rd grade, i used to make fun of a foid so much she ended up crying lol
Yeah I am mixed (dad Curry) plus I live and was born in Germoney...
Run italian game volcel

When I was very young this rice cunt used to fuck with me for an entire school semester. I was poor, dressed funny, and was introverted. If there is justice, she is being raped and brutally beaten somewhere some how. Another puerto rican bean cunt did the same, but at a younger age. I hope that bitches daughter / son / mother and her gets gang raped.

Well, most people actually think I don't look like a curry. Rather they think I look like a South American, Greek, Spanic, Italian, Turk, Persian or Arab (and so on)... Only few people guess I am curry if they see me first.

But for truecels of every race it is over, so it doesn't help :feels::feels::feels::feels:

Definitely more than once even though I kept to myself. American public schools are the worst tbh.

Last edited:
I was bullied by some stacies in 7th grade, I think it had a big impact on me because it's about around that time I got really depressed and my social anxiety worse. One of them was especially brutal, she teased me about having a microdick(which I didnt have and she never knew) and she would fondle my pants in that supposed microdick region in a mocking way during class (I sat next to her during the first month of 7th grade) to humiliate me because she knew it made me uncomfortable. I know that today she is super leftist and has cheated on her boyfriend jfl.

if your curry mixed with germany, the white should boost you to a med skin color and not pure shitskin bitch. go fraud as an italin faggot
And it doesn't depend so much on your skin color tbh (bone structure is way more important)...

For example look at the following Curry. He is darker than me (plus he has larger lips!), tho' with his white jb gf, he mogs me to oblivion:

Never really one female, more like I've been mocked by everyone I've come across due to my appearance.

Mocked.Woman aren't able to bully like men, as there is always threat of violence, but that doesn't make them any less vile.

I wish i was the one bullying women

I wish i was the one bullying women
Same here tbh.

I could actually (even tho' I am 30+ :forcedsmile:), because I am in a class full of wymen (and there is already a Stacy who gets bullied by other foids), but too high inhib for this tbh ngl

I was made fun of by three foid teachers for being skinny since I have crohns disease.

Yes girls in my class treated me as pathetic shit in middle school when I was very short and skinny, it stopped only when I gained height and frame

yes, many times before i will never forget or forgive them bitches

One time in my life.
I couldnt defend myself.

Yes, plenty of times.

Yeah it's fun to bully people, it makes you feel great, like how ancient warriors felt when they conquered a tribe and forced themselves on the women. It invokes a deep seated MALE desire to dominate. I know how it sounds, but it's true.
Thats why your'e incel :soy:
One time in my life.
I couldnt defend myself.
Did you like it

There was this one girl who always hung out with this chadlite. He was pretty good looking, even back then, but he was almost a bit feminine looking. Anyway, this bitch was the typical airhead and was always bullying me with the guy. I don't know what they had against me, as I had never even talked to them before they started bullying me.

Deep down I think I might have forgiven the guy, as apparently he had come from a shitty home, his father was always drunk. The foid, though, was apparently from a pretty well-off family, her dad is a lawyer or something. To the foid I wish an awful death. I always fantazise about her being violently gang-raped by a pack of dogs or African niggers (or why not both, take the dogpill etc etc) but I think that whore like that would actually enjoy it. I'm pretty sure her hole looks like the Grand Canyon by now anyway.

I used to be actively called ugly by them and they made fun of my virginity

Well, that's sad. I recommend you to visit this filthy cunt soon tbh ngl
There was this one girl who always hung out with this chadlite.
Why she did this? Because you are ugly! Foids wanna see us humiliated, why? For no other reason than that we are ugly male! How can we even dare being ugly in front of a femayle princezz?
I used to be actively called ugly by them and they made fun of my virginity
You are not a large blonde scandinavian chad with a lower third who mogs every ethnicel like me? Well, I guess, it's over then!

In school yes.
Every time I played sports or engaged in any physical activities they would call out my bracket legs and say that "I run like a chicken".

Foids would also gossip about me or use me as the butt of their jokes. It would always go something like "I feel sorry for the lady who's going to have to marry voiceoftreason one day" "don't worry, she's going to be just as ugly as him".

One of them even got cocky and slapped me straight on the back because one of her friends dared her to, I hit her back in retaliation and the teacher suspended me from school for 2 weeks.

In school yes. My first time getting bullied by girls is in 1st grade. I was constantly get called ugly and paired me up with the ugly girl of the class. I couldn't hold it anymore in 3rd grade as I beat one of the girls with an umbrella

I've had my height mocked and also sometimes they try to make fun of me being quiet but I wouldn't count that as bullying. It never went far

just one female seemed to have it in for me for some reason, tbh most other foids are nice to me because im kinda innocent and harmless (to a fault)