Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever been bullied by femoids?

I was bullied by foids

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All the time, if ignoring counts

Too sleepy to actually post but yes I've been bullied and actually beat up by girls at various points in my life.

Yeah it's fun to bully people, it makes you feel great, like how ancient warriors felt when they conquered a tribe and forced themselves on the women. It invokes a deep seated MALE desire to dominate. I know how it sounds, but it's true.
I don't get it. Why would you stop bullying people just because you are a manlet then? It's annoying how people talk about how bullies are alpha yet they're all to pussy to bully people that are stronger than them. It's so comical how life is influenced by the way you look. If you were always a manlet you probably never would have bullied anyone.

In middleschool I had a group of femoids who were mocking me all of the time, I eventually chimped out and told to their (((leader))) she was a "little whore" and she cried like a fountain.

In highschool I had again a group of femoids doing the same thing, albeit at a lesser extent. I scared them away by apemaxxing and demanding sex every time they continued to annoy me. It lasted short time and no femoid bothered me anymore. I would have also tried groping them but I was afraid of detention tbh tbh ded srs

Yes bro, foids were always meaner to me than guys were.

Yes, I was bullied by them all the time when I was in school. They'd humiliate me, call me ugly to my face, spit on me, etc. One of them was brave enough to hit me once, when I hit her back I got suspended for the rest of that school year. Apparently foids can do whatever they want to men, and if we so much as dare to retaliate, we're in the wrong.

Yes.Lots in middle school.

I could swear I had replied to this thread.

Yes bro. Called names, beaten up (I didn't fight back because of my then cucked mentality), humiliated, repeatedly rejected, etc.
Yes.Lots in middle school.

every day from age 12 to 17 in high school, and a few in uni including my annoying next door neighbour in the student accommodation who traumatised me for a year until i moved to a new home.

A random toilet called me ugly more than twice.

If you were never bullied by foids you are a giant fakecel and should get off this forum.

They won't fucking stop laughing no matter what everything is funny to them i wanna fucking rip their heads off when i'm being serious and they start laughing

once where she provoked me to touch her and sat before me so that i can see her ass , she trashtalked me while doing so knowign i was a nerd and watnot

Often at school they were making jokes about my mentalcelism or would say things to each other like: "If you lose the bet you have to kiss virgin4life" which of course non of them ever did. Also whenever something was going wrong the foids blamed it on me.

No, I would never let them bully me

And it doesn't depend so much on your skin color tbh (bone structure is way more important)...

For example look at the following Curry. He is darker than me (plus he has larger lips!), tho' with his white jb gf, he mogs me to oblivion:

I have a bridge to sell you.

I've only ever been bullied by them, guys mostly left me alone. I got used as a joke too many times with a foid coming up to me telling me that some bitch wants to date me only to hear ewws in the background afterwards.

I don't get it. Why would you stop bullying people just because you are a manlet then? It's annoying how people talk about how bullies are alpha yet they're all to pussy to bully people that are stronger than them. It's so comical how life is influenced by the way you look. If you were always a manlet you probably never would have bullied anyone.
I was tall for my age in middle school so people took me seriously and feared me. Then I became a manlet and that wasn't the case anymore. Not for a lack of trying. I was still a tough guy, but it became harder to bully people who are taller than you by 10-20 cm. It sucks, but you're right, life is greatly influenced by one's appearance.

In high school this 7/10 Latina foid would tease me for having smaller wrists than her.