Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever been called a "loser" even when other people say they were only joking?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date

Have you ever been referred to as a "loser" in any context

• Yes

• No

• Can't relate

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
This is a sure sign you are not taken seriously by anybody.
If anyone you used to talk to IRL even jokingly referred to you as a loser even once, it's over.

Yes, and they weren't really joking around with that.

Yes, and they weren't really joking around with that.
I didn't expect this response from you tbh I thought you were going to say you can't relate because you are NT.
People are never joking when they call a male a "loser" it's always a way to put you down subtly by covering it up as a joke.

I didn't expect this response from you tbh I thought you were going to say you can't relate because you are NT.
People are never joking when they call a male a "loser" it's always a way to put you down subtly by covering it up as a joke.
brutal

:feelsbadman:

You realized this too? It's a subtle but harsh pill to swallow.
That's why when even people on this site say they are just insulting each other for fun and they don't really mean it: nah, that's a huge cope among normies and I don't buy it when it is said here.
It's a way you can tell people don't really care about you.

Normies do all sorts of weird stuff similar to jokingly calling them a "loser" to their low status or class clown "friends" like pretend hitting them to embarrass them.

"It's a prank bruh, just a prank."

By my parents, brothers, and all throughout highschool by everyone else

By my parents, brothers, and all throughout highschool by everyone else
No one is ever joking when they call a male a "loser" in anyway and the cope that normies insult each other to show how close they are is so transparent. It's a sign they are into playing dominance games and are likely to throw you under the bus much more readily than higher inhib normies that are closer to being incel.

No one is ever joking when they call a male a "loser" in anyway and the cope that normies insult each other to show how close they are is so transparent. It's a sign they are into playing dominance games and are likely to throw you under the bus much more readily than higher inhib normies that are closer to being incel.

A bit of dominance games among friends is one thing and is arguably a way of establishing trust. Like guys sparring together in a MMA gym. There are a lot of rules of behavior that need to be followed by both guys to maintain amicable relationships within the gym. In the case of most incels though, a lot of these social interactions are the equivalent of it being your first day in the gym and one of the higher ranking guys whois bigger than you singles you out as a "sparring partner" and exploits your inexperience and size difference to flex their ego. Any gym where the other guys allow this happen would be judged as a bad gym by pretty much everyone. Yet, that is the exact sort of society that is being condoned by these same people.

A bit of dominance games among friends is one thing and is arguably a way of establishing trust. Like guys sparring together in a MMA gym. There are a lot of rules of behavior that need to be followed by both guys to maintain amicable relationships within the gym. In the case of most incels though, a lot of these social interactions are the equivalent of it being your first day in the gym and one of the higher ranking guys whois bigger than you singles you out as a "sparring partner" and exploits your inexperience and size difference to flex their ego. Any gym where the other guys allow this happen would be judged as a bad gym by pretty much everyone. Yet, that is the exact sort of society that is being condoned by these same people.
I don't think so because I have seen higher tier looks guys that easily join social circles even in more "rougher" sports like MMA without getting mocked and hazed that much if at all.
And low tier males constantly get singled out so long as they insist in trying to fit in with others who clearly don't want them bringing down their rep.
It's just like the situation where a woman keeps shit testing you even after you think you are on okay terms with her.
It's normies way of telling you to GTFO and making it so that it sinks in later and destroys you.

I have autism and everyone refers to me as the lazy ass dude. I'm a born loser and people don't believe me.

That's so ragefuel. I can't work and keep a job not because im lazy but because I'm a loser

I have autism and everyone refers to me as the lazy ass dude. I'm a born loser and people don't believe me.

That's so ragefuel. I can't work and keep a job not because im lazy but because I'm a loser

Brutal man, hopefully there's some jobs out there left that our autistic minds can manage!

Best wishes

Brutal man, hopefully there's some jobs out there left that our autistic minds can manage!

Best wishes
Thanks pal. Well there's one job i can do. Animal slaughter. It relieves my anger.

Only by teachers in classrooms

No, everyone's too polite here to do that

yes by literally everyone

Yeah. My once irl normoid "friend" calls me a loser all the time, and he constantly tries to get onto my ass on how he apparently gets laid every time he asks for it (and it's false, and he has literally no proof, because I know he sits around in his house all day). You know someone's pathetic when they try to talk down to a literal self-admitted loser. Shit's hilarious.