[Serious] Have you ever been called Incel in real life?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Recruit
-
Had a family dinner last night, my brother was arguing about something with my mum, I corrected him with facts and called him a Soyboy, and he just said "shut up you incel fuck". We're both in our early 30s btw, not zoomers, the rest of the family has no idea what any of these things mean, I'm actually surprised he even knew what incel was.

Dionysus

Dionysus

Admiral
-
What was going on? Kinda sounds like a LARP

mike wazowski

mike wazowski

Recruit
-
never had been called an uncle, but I've been called a hermit or a shut in

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

No loli-no life! My dick 11cm
-
Not going anywhere except in vacations

wasted12years

wasted12years

Veteran
-
No but alot of relatives probably called me a virgin loser behind my back. They don't even know what an incel is.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Recruit
-
What was going on? Kinda sounds like a LARP
He is a vegan, he was arguing with my mum about muh veganism, and he said something factually/scientifically incorrect, which I called him out on, and I jokingly said hes become a feminine low testosterone high estrogen soyboy since going vegan, and he said "shut up you incel fuck".

Dionysus

Dionysus

Admiral
-
He is a vegan, he was arguing with my mum about muh veganism, and he said something factually/scientifically incorrect, which I called him out on, and I jokingly said hes become a feminine low testosterone high estrogen soyboy since going vegan, and he said "shut up you incel fuck".
Damn bro sounds cancerous living with a vegan

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Recruit
-
Damn bro sounds cancerous living with a vegan
He is 2 years old than me (34+) and moved back home recently, I think he is borderline incel himself, he use to be fat and lost a ton of weight and now has tons of loose skin. Im pretty sure hes an incel in denial, hes never had a GF or brought a girl home, at least not to my knowledge. He height mogs me though, hes over 6ft. His job environment is leftist, our city is leftist, hes a full on feminist soycuck type. Im pretty sure hes one of those incels in denial type, you know they generally have the most hatred for incels.

Come to think of it, it seems a lot of Soyboy type guys are borderline incels, or incels in denial, Im noticing a trend.

Last edited:
PowerLevelCel

PowerLevelCel

Gymcel
-
No man. Normies just think I am an ordinary virgin. They have no idea at all about my power level.

Saung-Hui Cho

Saung-Hui Cho

Officer
-
No but I’ve been called ugly. At the time I was very upset for days. I confronted the foid who called me ugly. She denied it for some reason. She had nice, big titties, beautiful baby feeders, luscious cans. She was disgusted by me like every other non-landwhale foid.

Now I’d be grateful if someone called me ugly to my face. I very much appreciate honesty at this point in my life.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Recruit
-
No but I’ve been called ugly. At the time I was very upset for days. I confronted the foid who called me ugly. She denied it for some reason. She had nice, big titties, beautiful baby feeders, luscious cans. She was disgusted by me like every other non-landwhale foid.

Now I’d be grateful if someone called me ugly to my face. I very much appreciate honesty at this point in my life.
The shit doesn't even sting anymore. In-fact I feel nothing from being called virgin etc. If anything I think the online incel communities has helped me accept myself being this way. When I was younger, these kinds of comments would sting (being called a virgin etc) but now its doesn't do anything to me.

I expected being called an incel for the first time face to face in person to hurt me, or at least sting, but it didn't do anything, I was able to maintain a grounded state without any effort, and just continued on memeing him about veganism. In the past comments like that would derail my thought process and knock me down off guard and Id feel like shit, but now it seems they just deflect straight off me like nothing.

Saung-Hui Cho

Saung-Hui Cho

Officer
-
The shit doesn't even sting anymore. In-fact I feel nothing from being called virgin etc. If anything I think the online incel communities has helped me accept myself being this way. When I was younger, these kinds of comments would sting (being called a virgin etc) but now its doesn't do anything to me.

I expected being called an incel for the first time face to face in person to hurt me, or at least sting, but it didn't do anything, I was able to maintain a grounded state without any effort, and just continued on memeing him about veganism. In the past comments like that would derail my thought process and knock me down off guard and Id feel like shit, but now it seems they just deflect straight off me like nothing.
I told my (one) friend I went to see Avengers (by myself of course), and he texted me and called me a fag. But he immediately followed up with a follow-up text of “Just kidding.” He must think I’m the most sensitive loser. In reality there’s pretty much nothing anyone could say to me to hurt me. It sounds cheesy, but life has hurt me exponentially more than any words can.

This just recently changed. When I was using drugs, my uncle called me a “junkie.” It hurt so much. Now if he or anybody else called me that, I would just come back with an insult of my own to hurt them. Or I’d just say “Yeah, so what?”

Izayacel

Izayacel

Zenithdity Intellect “Commander"
-
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Recruit
-
I told my (one) friend I went to see Avengers (by myself of course), and he texted me and called me a fag. But he immediately followed up with a follow-up text of “Just kidding.” He must think I’m the most sensitive loser. In reality there’s pretty much nothing anyone could say to me to hurt me. It sounds cheesy, but life has hurt me exponentially more than any words can.

This just recently changed. When I was using drugs, my uncle called me a “junkie.” It hurt so much. Now if he or anybody else called me that, I would just come back with an insult of my own to hurt them. Or I’d just say “Yeah, so what?”
What do you think makes it so it stops stinging or being hurtful? I dont know what changed really, aside from thinking about this stuff more, and interacting with other people like me online.

KingChemist

KingChemist

Just a random guy
-
Friends call me that

Saung-Hui Cho

Saung-Hui Cho

Officer
-
What do you think makes it so it stops stinging or being hurtful? I dont know what changed really, aside from thinking about this stuff more, and interacting with other people like me online.
I can’t really pinpoint it. I guess at a certain point I just stopped caring. Maybe it’s the meds I’m on. I’m guessing part of it is that my brain chemistry changed in some way.

I do have to tell myself not to get impatient or upset. For example, at the grocery store, I really take it personal when someone cuts in front of me in line or if I get in the slowest line (which always happens). Now I just say to myself “fuck it.” I was in line the other day and a checker who was opening a new line offers to let me go first. Of course the couple in front of me rudely cut me off. I just said “you were here first, go ahead.”

It’s also frankly just not caring. I’ve noticed a lot of people who supposedly “don’t care” actually do care. They say they don’t care and then explain how and why they don’t care. For me, if I don’t care about something, I don’t feel the need to say it.

Also I’ve accepted the fact that I’m always going to have despair, hopelessness, and be depressed. Nothing is going to change that. It sounds so cheesy and cliche, but I’m not afraid to die. In many ways I actually welcome it. I’ve lost all hope. I know this is not unique in any way. I’m not special. I am utterly and completely useless to foids. I’m repelled by landwhales, otherwise I would couple up with one. For the time being I’d rather be alone.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
No. I'd be surprised if anyone I knew was familiar with the term.

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

Recruit
-
Friend called me an incel a few times before him and the rest of my friend group left me.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Pro Sharia
-
My parents don’t know what that is

Reimu Hakurei

Reimu Hakurei

Shrine Maiden of Paradise
-
They probably don't know what an incel is, the media here doesn't talk about them often.

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

24 y/o khhv, daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
Well I've been virgin shamed a lot before if that's what you mean. Nobody has ever literally called me an "incel" before though.

V

Vowa

Recruit
-
I think many people suspect it but nobody called me out on it.

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, Neetcel
-
I've been called soyboy before in rl but never incel tbh.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Life is such a cruel joke
-
no and also never heard anyone irl say the word incel before

incels.REEEE

incels.REEEE

Officer
-
Had a family dinner last night, my brother was arguing about something with my mum, I corrected him with facts and called him a Soyboy, and he just said "shut up you incel fuck". We're both in our early 30s btw, not zoomers, the rest of the family has no idea what any of these things mean, I'm actually surprised he even knew what incel was.
Any chance that your brother is incel too?

Probably on the forum tbh tbh

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

NoFapDay16
-
You have a brother, cherish him... I feel lonely because I have no brother, I'm only child. I'm jealous on those who have brothers in their household.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
No, because i dont interact with anyone

G

guaucel

Officer
-
Inceldom is the natural state of men. Border incel fellows should think more before saying incel as an insult when they are too.
Embrace your inceldom and end for fuck sake this incelshaming just like women try to wash their reputation from slutshaming.

Wonder

Wonder

Disordercel
-
No, none of the people I interact with even know the word incel.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Officer
-
I've been called an incel on three or four occasions. I didn't even go hard blackpill. Just using the term "friend-zone," which is a very common normie term, can get you labelled as an incel.

Most people I associate with in real life are NPCs :feelsrope:

F

FuckShitPiss

Recruit
-
Once. Let's just say my probation ends in just 2 years, but I'll likely spend the rest of my life paying restitution for his medical bills.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Legend of the Atavistic
-
No, but my brother basically alluded to it. Idgaf, he's like half Jordan Peterson level redpill and half bluepilled.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Recruit
-
No, but my brother basically alluded to it. Idgaf, he's like half Jordan Peterson level redpill and half bluepilled.
Sounds like a failed normie/borderline incel.

LordDylan

LordDylan

Yang is the NEET Jesus
-
No, but people have said that I shouldn't have a dick since I'll never use it.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

-
Sounds like a failed normie/borderline incel.
He's fucked girls anywhere from 6-9, and had a 9 as a girlfriend for like a year or something like that. Definitely not incel.
No, but people have said that I shouldn't have a dick since I'll never use it.
Slap them with it and tell them you're using it

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Recruit
-
He's fucked girls anywhere from 6-9, and had a 9 as a girlfriend for like a year or something like that. Definitely not incel.

Slap them with it and tell them you're using it
-fucked girls anywhere from 6-9/10
-had 9 gf for year
-knows of jordan petersons existence

doesnt add up

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

-
-fucked girls anywhere from 6-9/10
-had 9 gf for year
-knows of jordan petersons existence

doesnt add up
Jordan Peterson made it into the normie world a while ago, my old neighbor who was like 70 talked to me about him.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
No one knows what it is.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
No, I've been called ugly though in public.

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

24 y/o khhv, daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
Jordan Peterson made it into the normie world a while ago, my old neighbor who was like 70 talked to me about him.
Makes sense, his "advice" is pretty normie tier garbage.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

Mοdcel
-
did your mother and brother start clapping afterwards?
vitamin b12 deficiency is rotting his brain

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

NEETcel, 23 y/o virgin, LDARing
-
No, but everyone knows I am. They just don't bring it up because they know it'll hurt me.

LA98

LA98

Incel Wiki Contributor
-
nope not in rl, but i remember that a girl asked me to gift her skins in a videogame. i refused and she called me an incel and loser. i smiled after ive rekt that entitled egirl

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

-
Makes sense, his "advice" is pretty normie tier garbage.
A lot of it is now, yeah. But he does have a lot of right opinions and some of his advice is solid. In fact most of the advice he gives that people here don't like isn't wrong, it's just common sense.

Anonymous26

Anonymous26

Incel of the Year
-
"Incel" is basically a internet only term now, or at least for the time being. Its kinda like speaking in memes as a 14 year old kid, no one will correct you, just let you be.

Hikage-best-knaifu

Hikage-best-knaifu

Recruit
-
Yes, but only from a short fat tumblr whore with blue hair. She called me that because of my right wing opinions, nobody else in that room had ever heard of the term. This happened in germany so just imagine how unlikely it is to hear the word.

Mavenes

Mavenes

21 y/o khhv
-
No, but many times I've been called ugly. And none of the people I interact with know the word "incel".

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
give him a beat down