Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been called virgin?

Have you ever been called virgin before?

• Total voters
drakon_iz_ada

drakon_iz_ada

170 cm
★★★
I try so hard to hide it by acting like a normie and I was't even sure why. I just realized being called virgin (especially by a cute foid) would be worst suifuel possible to me.

Yes on internet tbh ngl

I dont try to hide it. idgaf tbh

Yes and I am one too. Someone I know in real life made a joke about me being virgin which I was fine with though since it was a joke but I don’t like being reminded of being one in a serious manner.

I see no point of hiding the fact I’m a virgin. I am what I am.

Yes and I am one too. Someone I know in real life made a joke about me being virgin which I was fine with though since it was a joke but I don’t like being reminded of being one in a serious manner.

I see no point of hiding the fact I’m a virgin. I am what I am.
And I don’t like to pretend to be something I’m not so I’m not gonna lie if anyone asks me if I‘m a virgin.

I try so hard to hide it by acting like a normie and I was't even sure why. I just realized being called virgin (especially by a cute foid) would be worst suifuel possible to me.
Only on internet.

You mean randomly? No, I haven't.

Several guys told me i " look like a virgin " JFL

And one foid told me that i am a " unfuckable loser " .

Last edited:
No. I barely interact with anyone tho.

Yes, my sister does all the time

Not really. People assume I'm a rapist

No TBH. People usually ignore me.

Actually yes, but for no particular reason at all. I was just on my walk back to home, it was nighttime. A young man and a young female went to the vendor for some cigarettes, I guess. Then as soon as I passed them, the man called me a virgin.

Multiple times

no since i dont interact with anyone

No because nobody cares.

No, after high school people don't name-call each other much (face to face)

Yes, countless times in a mocking and mean way. These days though people sometimes insinuate I'm a fag and talk down to me and treat me like shit when they find out I have no wife/girlfriend or no kids which would prove I had sex at least.

Last edited:
Virgin but not inkel sweaty

I was called a virgin twice this week but usually that's quite rare.
One person in my class asked me if I was a virgin
And in the corridor in my college someone joked to his friend that "that kids definitely a virgin"

No, because I don't interact with people

"Yes" being checked by only 68% of the forum is kind of shocking.

Yes once at work and called one through a text message

Actually yes, but for no particular reason at all. I was just on my walk back to home, it was nighttime. A young man and a young female went to the vendor for some cigarettes, I guess. Then as soon as I passed them, the man called me a virgin.
Wtf, I hate normies. Should've asked him if he played minecraft tbh

I’m proud of it. Women are disgusting

Only on the internet.