Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been desperate enough to try fucking an animal?

Have you?

• Yes

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • No

Votes: 53 82.8%
  • Maybe in the future

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
I haven't done it myself, what about you all?

No. What the fuck?

Master said:
No, That's really weird? What the fuck.

I feel like you wrote this out of guilt then voted yes lol.

This must be the work of r/cucktears so they can say we encourage bestiality. Mods should hide it.

commander_zoidberg said:
This must be the work of r/cucktears so they can say we encourage bestiality. Mods should hide it.

I'm not a spy from cucktears, I was just genuinely curious.

Sparky said:
So this forum has moved on from incest to beastiality now xD

In b4 I’m vocel for not fucking an animal xD

You're volcel if you aren't having orgies with your cats and dogs in 2018.

jagged0 said:
You're volcel if you aren't having orgies with your cats and dogs in 2018.

You know, one thing i will say is that maybe as many as 1 in 10 women has had sex with a dog at some point. Look at all the women with male dogs and the way they treat their dog compared to how they would treat a husband and then think on it a while.

commander_zoidberg said:
You know, one thing i will say is that maybe as many as 1 in 10 women has had sex with a dog at some point. Look at all the women with male dogs and the way they treat their dog compared to how they would treat a husband and then think on it a while.

It's fucked to think that even Dogs are having more sex than us.

commander_zoidberg said:

This might be the most revolting thing I've read all day.

inb4 if you wont fuck an animal you're volcel

no, im not a disgusting femoid who would actually consider fucking a dog or horse

Berdea said:
This might be the most revolting thing I've read all day.

I know bloke. Its one of the most brutal black pills i ever swallowed when i realised it. I believe it was someone on TRP or somewhere else who brought it up and it was like being bashed over the head with a sledge hammer when i realised. It explains a lot about women and plenty of women have been prosecuted for bestiality with dogs and i think women are even more sexually attracted to horses than they are to human males. Horses are certainly a pre sexual relationship primer for a lot of western females (just think about all the "horse girls" you see). Think on it.

It's officially over if you ever have

great bait, it's always fakecels that ask these stupid questions.

commander_zoidberg said:
I know bloke. Its one of the most brutal black pills i ever swallowed when i realised it. I believe it was someone on TRP or somewhere else who brought it up and it was like being bashed over the head with a sledge hammer when i realised. It explains a lot about women and plenty of women have been prosecuted for bestiality with dogs and i think women are even more sexually attracted to horses than they are to human males. Horses are certainly a pre sexual relationship primer for a lot of western females (just think about all the "horse girls" you see). Think on it.

I would think on it, but if I did I might literally vomit.
Women disturb me.

Hasn't crossed my mind.

Animalrapistcel

Please neck yourself, OP.

jagged0 said:
I haven't done it myself, what about you all?

I laughed for 5 minutes straight FUCKING LOL.

No, that's something females do.

That's absolutely disgusting.

Sounds really fun!!!

NOooo

uno1.gif

This place went from zero to fuckawful in a short amount of time. Threads calling out fakecels get moved, meanwhile horseshit stays.

This is the stupid shit that is coming from Lookism and CuckTears. A community filled with morons.

What the fuck?

That's just disgusting.

i stand with my gay friend. you got him banned fuc boi. i hope you rot in normie hell you inposter scum. *tips fedora i mean snapback i mean fedora

I masturbated few times when looking at horse's vagina

but then I realized it looks like vagina of a female nigger

and was disgusted

Nope. Only wamen are that depraved.

Only femoids fuck animals.