Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been in a fist fight, and if so, did you win or lose?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

Ever got into a fist fight? If so, was it a win, lost, or a draw?

• Never got into a fist fight

Votes: 28 37.3%
  • I got into a fist fight and won it

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • I got into a fist fight and lost it

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • I got into a fist fight and it was a draw

Votes: 9 12.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I’ve got into “altercations”, but I’ve only been in one real hand-to-hand first fight, which, nobody really won, but the guy did run away, despite being much taller than me; I kept fighting for like a minute straight despite bleeding myself and him having an advantage over me, and I got 3-4 face shots on him, all this while he’s 6’3” and I’m 5’7”-5’8”.

What about you? Have any of you ever gotten into a fist fight, and if so, did you win-lose, or was it more of a draw?

a full on fight no. i wish i had taken boxing or something like that when i was young. i never had any real male guidance.

a full on fight no. i wish i had taken boxing or something like that when i was young. i never had any real male guidance.
Me neither nor have I had rlly a role model to look up to in general that was still living, recently I’ve been listening to a lot of Malcom x tho. I started boxing last summer when I was 15 it’s a good cope just straight guys in the gym working out complimenting each other giving tips on how to punch better etc except for when that one girl rolls around and kills the vibe

I was in multiple fistfights as a kid (I was bullied), given that they were always several years older than me it always ended in my loss.

I was in multiple fistfights as a kid (I was bullied), given that they were always several years older than me it always ended in my loss.
Did you at least always fight back?

I’m white so no I’ve never been in a fight

Did you at least always fight back?
There's a limit to how much you can do tbh. I got a good punch in their nuts one time, another time I landed a good hit in the face, after that all you can do is curl up.

There's a limit to how much you can do tbh. I got a good punch in their nuts one time, another time I landed a good hit in the face, after that all you can do is curl up.
Jumping people is so cowardly lol. Fuck those guys man.

I was in a couple tbh and i lost most of them

I was in a couple tbh and i lost most of them
Did you fight to the end tho
I’m white so no I’ve never been in a fight
Funnily the right I was in, out of the 20 something people in the room it was like 2 blacks including myself and it just so happened that I fought with the black guy. Such a colonial slave mindset

What end? Usually someone separated us tbh
Yea same that kinda happened in my fight too. By the end I literally mean the end. In my fight I kept swinging until someone broke it up and stopped me from swinging, not letting him bitch me and keep hitting me tbh

Yea same that kinda happened in my fight too. By the end I literally mean the end. In my fight I kept swinging until someone broke it up and stopped me from swinging, not letting him bitch me and keep hitting me tbh
Yea i'm not sure why some cucks interfere tbh

Yea i'm not sure why some cucks interfere tbh
Cuz they wanna stop u from hurting ur opponent even more, incels aren’t supposed to win in their eyes. In my case his friend stopped us from fighting.

I've been in many fights. Some won, some lost.

I've gotten into a bunch and won most of them -- not because I'm some badass action hero, but because I'm a sly asshole who generally made (past tense; I'm an adult now and don't want assault charges) sure the first punch was unexpected and aimed at someone weaker than me.

Been in plenty, even been in fights with foids XD
Did you lose to a foid
I've gotten into a bunch and won most of them -- not because I'm some badass action hero, but because I'm a sly asshole who generally made (past tense; I'm an adult now and don't want assault charges) sure the first punch was unexpected and aimed at someone weaker than me.
Based

Nah i'm too high inhib and weak for that, most of the time i try to maintain a low profile and mind my own business.Even when i wass bullied in middle school i never fought back and just took it and daydreamed about shooting up the place at home

I lost versus 50 foids, I was in a fight with multiple girls and they brutally scratched my face. They legit wanted to kill me.

Why did not you destroy them brutally? Just act like a wild animal, bite their neck, lift them, toss them.

Nah man only in elementary school kek

No, I have a good personality I don't get into fights

[QUOTE="KingOfRome, post: 3669828, member: ]aimed at someone weaker than me.
[/QUOTE]
bullycel

I lost versus 50 foids, I was in a fight with multiple girls and they brutally scratched my face. They legit wanted to kill me. I have more than enough reasons to hate women.

Why did you fight multiple foids? Were they bigger than you? How were your subhuman looks not sufficient enough to scare them off?

i've been in like 10-15 back in elementary and middle school, won most. idk if those count because kid fights and adult fights are a different thing.

I only won one, the rest i lose

Ngl I'm an ex-gymcel so I'd honestly like to beat the shit out of some normie that bullied me in school :feelsLSD:

Never been in a fight since my childhood tho.

I once kicked a foid when i was in 2nd grade.

Never been in a legit fight. I did choke my friend once and threw him on the ground because he made fun of my ostomy bag :feelsbadman::feelscry:

I had at least a few schoolyard fights when I was young, like before 12, from memory pretty sure I won them all. Just spontaneous fights, not planned fights, where the whole school watches. Actually, I did beat up a dude who beat up my buddy once, he was probably tired because I beat him up right after. Mostly just tussles between friends on the playground/sports field etc, where we just went back to being friends the next day, nothing serious. These types of scuffles were the norm growing up in the 90s.

Last day I was in secondary school I got into a fight and unfortunately lost and I never went back again

Jfl so you essentially jumped them

Multiple times never had a “win” but for me personally revenge is sweet

Once in high school, i was washing my hands in the bathroom while 2 little shit came in, on grabbed my glasses and the other locked my arms from behind, i broke the lock and smashed his face on a hand dryer on the wall, then i went in to punch the other little shit in the face, he looked afraid and screamed "STOP" then gave me back my glasses.

But as a adult i never got into a fight. I would fucking punch them into a coma.

Once in high school, i was washing my hands in the bathroom while 2 little shit came in, on grabbed my glasses and the other locked my arms from behind, i broke the lock and smashed his face on a hand dryer on the wall, then i went in to punch the other little shit in the face, he looked afraid and screamed "STOP" then gave me back my glasses.

But as a adult i never got into a fight. I would fucking punch them into a coma.
Ngl sounds like something that would happen in the 90s

Some short fag tried to stab me with a stick at summer camp. He followed me around, bothering me until I threw a stick at him. He then tried to tackle me and I punched him in the face, after which he fell on his ass in shock.

Multiple times never had a “win” but for me personally revenge is sweet
I have major respect for the guys that can’t fight but willl right regardless of the disadvantages even while knowing they could very likely get their ass kicked. It takes balls to do that

I have major respect for the guys that can’t fight but willl right regardless of the disadvantages even while knowing they could very likely get their ass kicked. It takes balls to do that

worst injury I got was being nearly choked out lolmy best thing happens to some one else is I knocked some one out