Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been in a fist fight, and if so, did you win or lose?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

Ever got into a fist fight? If so, was it a win, lost, or a draw?

• Never got into a fist fight

Votes: 28 37.3%
  • I got into a fist fight and won it

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • I got into a fist fight and lost it

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • I got into a fist fight and it was a draw

Votes: 9 12.0%

• Total voters
I once got into a fist fight with a chadlite/chad, not gonna lie but he was winning, the fight had to stop midway cuz a female was crying because chad got hurt (I would say it is a draw because neither of us "won") :feelskek:
Probably my best low inhib moment. :feelzez:

Not no reason per se, just shitty reasons that no reasonable person would ever accept as legitimate.
If anyone disrespects you no matter how minor you're in the right for doing shit to them.

I’ve got into “altercations”, but I’ve only been in one real hand-to-hand first fight, which, nobody really won, but the guy did run away, despite being much taller than me; I kept fighting for like a minute straight despite bleeding myself and him having an advantage over me, and I got 3-4 face shots on him, all this while he’s 6’3” and I’m 5’7”-5’8”.

What about you? Have any of you ever gotten into a fist fight, and if so, did you win-lose, or was it more of a draw?

20x give or take. My high school was lots of fistfights.
I've gotten so experienced that when I joined an mma gym and sparred the sensei, he thought I had some previous martial arts training. Lol

In middle school. Won them all. With my older brother, draws.

I've only been in a fight - if you can call it that - once in my life. The guy and I simply exchanged a couple of hits then went our separate ways with some verbal exchanges back and forth. It was essentially over as soon as it had started.

I've lost every fight I've been in (even if some of those fights were against grown men much older than myself)

Got over 15 chads who voted :chad: :chad: :chad:

Won against him, but it was not fist fight. He tried to hit me, but I was not in mood to fight, so took fight into wrestling ground, and overhelmed him. Was it because him being more drunk, or being weaker, dont know

Faiteriss

I’m too scared to get into physical altercations with others because I’m high inhib

Yes. A drunk fist fight and don't remember the outcome too well. I got hit that's for sure

I was forced into fights when I was a kid and lost.

Since when does Chad lose?
he loses a lot of fights fym just cause he looks good doesn’t mean I’ll let him kick my ass

Most of my rights consisted of slamming the other person or overpowering eachother,fist fights are kind of meh
The one fist fight I was in was a draw

Yes I have as a kid age 8-10.

Word of advise. NEVER FIGHT WITH ARABS. You can beat them at first easily. Then they start crying for their momma. I kid you not. Then when their tears dry up. Run!

They are like pitbulls. Their muscle is so friggin dense tbey increase in weight as they tighten them up. They never stop hitting. They even hit with the sides of their thumb the tendon underneath which should hurt them right. Nope they just keep hitting. Not a fair fight.

Last edited:
I've been in one but it got broken up by cucks who kept holding us down so we couldn't throw back punches

Never been in a "real" fight.

:feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:
square up nigga
:feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

I've won all the fights I've been in. A grand total of 3.

One on one i always win.

I even won knife fights against groups.

But it got old so i hermitmaxxed

I won, imo. I ran away tho. Is that a win?

I won, imo. I ran away tho. Is that a win?
Bring some context to it like did u start the right and run? Or did they start it and u outran them and they could run after u

I've won all of my fights

Bring some context to it like did u start the right and run? Or did they start it and u outran them and they could run after u
2 boys(around my age) threw a ball to my head. I warned them. They threw it again and they laughed. I just punched the first guy
Then i started to. run. away

Yes and I won

as a child heaps but there were too many bullies in the group so I lost a lot as they would not fight me one on one .

Full on fist fight no.
Tbh It lasted for less than 10 secs before the teacher intervened, he fell first but immediately got up n i left a nick on his neck.

Funnily, iirc, there was no animosity between us after that, I even had lunch cooked by his mum n did a school project together, at his house. :feelskek: :feelskek:

But i may hv recalled wrongly n it happened the other way round

2 boys(around my age) threw a ball to my head. I warned them. They threw it again and they laughed. I just punched the first guy
Then i started to. run. away
Ehh u won I guess based
Full on fist fight no.
Tbh It lasted for less than 10 secs before the teacher intervened, he fell first but immediately got up n i left a nick on his neck.

Funnily, iirc, there was no animosity between us after that, I even had lunch cooked by his mum n did a school project together, at his house. :feelskek: :feelskek:

But i may hv recalled wrongly n it happened the other way round
Real men fight, and make up afterwards, unless one or both of them are punks. I only see women who hold animosity towards each other, even after fights and such. :dab:
as a child heaps but there were too many bullies in the group so I lost a lot as they would not fight me one on one .
Cowards

Ehh u won I guess based

Real men fight, and make up afterwards, unless one or both of them are punks. I only see women who hold animosity towards each other, even after fights and such. :dab:

Cowards
Yeah its pretty based for a beta guy like me tbh