Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been in a group chat?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I've never been in one

Apparently it's a common normie thing to form group chats and invite people you know. The most infuriating part is that sometimes they will make memes about people they barely know being in there. Despite this being so common I have never been invited to a single one, so I guess normies really have hated me forever.

No, I haven‘t ever been in one tbh.

Do incel discord servers count?

Yes, multiple actually. But i left them in like a few months just because i didn't feel welcome there.

Never. No one invites me to join their group chats. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Used to be in them back in high school but in college all the normies don't talk with me :cryfeels:
The most infuriating part is that sometimes they will make memes about people they barely know being in there.
Yeah this is a really common

Just once, for a group project. Ironically all the others were females

Fatcel is volcel, Slayer

Those are just some of the things wrong with me, there's too many to mention :feelsbadman:

Nope. only incel discords and Reddit if that counts. no snap chat no face book no Instagram no twitter.

Yes. I'm actually in a zoom conference right now for school. It's hell.

Was added to one a few days ago

Yes with a 9/10 Croatian girl :chad:

but was for a required school project

only with my mom and brother.

i have. I also started one once and people left because of my "personality" jfl

No. Who in their right mind invites a fucking Rice to a groupchat unless that Groupchat is full of other Rice? Fuck no.

Nope. And I never will

Last edited:
no, too high inhib

Do gaming groupchats count? They never see my face so I doubt it