Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been so depressed that you don't feel depressed anymore?

Manletmancer

Manletmancer

Banned
-
I feel like I passed a barrier of some sorts, a gateway of no return. I don't even feel sad anymore, I feel like destroying humanity and all its contents. Does anyone want to join me in my Molag Bal world domination plan?

Yeah, just feel like I'm going through the motions waiting for something significant to happen in my life. Otherwise I just try to keep myself entertained to cope with the monotony.

Yeah eventually I did reach a state of feeling absolutely nothing (total void) and couldn't even taste food properly. I think it was mostly the jew pills that did it. I'm glad to have recovered.

If you're fully blackpilled, you shouldn't become depressed very easily.

Sure, losing a family member or a close friend or whatever could be depressing. But other than that, most of the things that conventionally depress people are a symptom of bluepilled delusions about how society "ought to be".

Emotions tunned down-thats adaptation to continue this meaningless life

I can relate.

Also @micropenis29 said everything I think.

ego death?

just read out what you wrote, nvm

Last edited:
If you're fully blackpilled, you shouldn't become depressed very easily.

Sure, losing a family member or a close friend or whatever could be depressing. But other than that, most of the things that conventionally depress people are a symptom of bluepilled delusions about how society "ought to be".
Unfortunately just because one is willing to be honest about reality, and can understand that many of their desires are delusions, it doesn't necessarily make those unfulfilled dreams vanish.

Unfortunately just because one is willing to be honest about reality, and can understand that many of their desires are delusions, it doesn't necessarily make those unfulfilled dreams vanish.

Really? For me it does. I might be atypical in that way, but the blackpill made all of my unfulfilled dreams totally vanish.

That's not to say I don't fantasize about having a wife and kids, as it's fun to use my imagination. But I'm aware the whole time that it's purely a fantasy and has as much bearing on the real world as the fantasy of Santa Claus coming down my chimney had when I was a kid.

Yeah, just feel like I'm going through the motions waiting for something significant to happen in my life. Otherwise I just try to keep myself entertained to cope with the monotony.

I think many of us have experienced that at some point. Depression can fuck you up that badly.

Yes, yes I do.

im aspiring to reach that stage i envy apathycels