Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever called a suicide prevention hotline?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I tried to call one several months ago but they put me on hold for like 15 mins and I just gave up. Tried calling again recently but they must've changed the number cause no one answer. What do they say? Is that a good cope?

ghosted by suicide hotline? brutal

Did you shower that day ?
or did they just ghost you because of your bad personality ?

No , i never called one and i never will tbh .
All you can expect is bluepilled advice and people telling you to go visit a shrink

I would never call one because of things I have heard.

I would rather go to my dog than call that shit.

when i told them i was a 26 year old virgin they said i needed to work on my confidence

I’m not stupid enough or attention whore enough to do that. I know it’s a bunch of kids who are making min wage or low lives on the other end who don’t give a fuck. Suicide hotline is only for females who attention whore or are not serious enough to rope. Either you do it or you don’t. Don’t straddle the tight rope, pun intended.

It is a bad idea. I don’t want a cop to bust into my home, hand cuff me, put me in the loony bin, fed Jewish drugs, come home with all my shit on the street because no one pays my rent. That is your real suicide fuel.

I was never suicidal. However, I considered calling once, just to talk to someone. While typing in the numbers, a feeling of getting cucked overcame me. So I put the phone away and coped with gta san andreas. Not sure if I should have gone through or not. But lame advice is not only useless but harmful.

JFL at calling a suicide hotline, do you really think they care of incels kill themselves?

Ywah I did and there was a woman on the other line and she sounded like she was older. The way she acted reminded me of my grandmother who died 3 months before I called there. She said similar things to what my grandma said to me and it was a good experience tbh.

This thread is a joke, right?

yeah i call them across the pond in nz with a volpn phone and prank call them
great fun

yeah. they told me to man up

No, but when I fucked up a suicide attempt earlier this year I had to talk to police and many other people about the bullshit. I barely spoke to them though, didn’t see a point in trying to explain my problems.