Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion have you ever developed a fixation on a foid you never actually spoke to?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
not necessarily oneitis, just a curiosity about a specific person who seemed notable or interesting to you. there was this really unique looking brunette at my HS who is a couple years older than me and just graduated this year. I don't really know what it is about her appearance that makes her stand out, she just does. I honestly can't list any distinctive features she has but if you saw her you would know what I'm talking about

she literally does not know I exist but whenever I saw her in public I'd think to myself 'hey it's that girl again'. I saw her at In-N-Out once but didn't make any attempt to talk to her. later I ended up next to her in line when we were filing out our AP exams, but I still didn't have the courage to talk to her. I figured I'd just end up humiliating myself and making her uncomfortable. which is probably true, so maybe it's for the best that I never had any interactions with her. to this day I still don't actually know what her name is

I don't notice women anymore when I have to go out, my brain filters them out for the most part

Yes a few girls in the hallways

I did but it disappeared as soon as I approached her and she rejected me. Worked great 3 times. Get that bitch out of ur head

ye sometimes i see foids that stand out and intrigue me but in the end awalt .

Yes had happened to me before in hs

back in middle school i did

not really, nah

I don't really know what it is about her appearance that makes her stand out, she just does.
You're horny, full of hormones and a repressed sexuality.

Yes I developed a love for Anneliese Michel.
1FB605F3 AFA0 417B 80C2 DFCED0D3F0A1

All the females Ive had a fixation on are females Ive never talked to. Seriously, I have never really talked with a female

mostly in high school but yea
i guess most recent would be in my 20s. would talk to this teen via youtube (vlogger) but i commented she looked real fuckin good in her swimsuit (pool party) and that we need more videos of her in her swimsuits. this was back when you could put timestamps and nobody cared. got the most perfect moment of her bending over in the vlog and you could make out her ass cheeks

I guess Daddy didn't like that because he replied back I was sick in the head and got my youtube account banned. Asshole never even responded when I said he is using his daughter for views and money. Why get mad at me when SHE is in the swimsuit looking like a slut AND HE edited the fukin video and uploaded it for the whole world to see. but yea I was following all her stuff and talking back/forth with her for a while. I don't know what I thought would happen since we lived in different states but I did think we had a bit of a connection. Maybe it wasn't and I'm just fixating on this in my head but who knows. Oh well.
Oh and probably as a teen I really followed a lot of Gamer/Emo-ish girls
Had fixations on a lot of internet whores that I thought were "unique" or "alt" but it turns out they were just attention whores. They grow up and once all the makeup is off they look so fucking ugly and fat. And 100% of them were all whores banging everybody at the party.

Say what you will but damn I just really had a thing for that "Scene girl" look. Too bad real girls aren't that way. It's just a phase for them to feel special and get attention they otherwise wouldn't get elsewhere. In the end they all ride Chad cock

Last edited:
If famous people counts, then yes. Used to have this big admiration on actress Nounen Rena until she brutally rejected me in a dream, which broke my heart.

non1-1-831x720.jpg

I had this feeling for just over 12 years and have finally gotten over it. She's now married and has given me dirty looks on the rare occasion we'd crossed path's after high school.

Yes, she's is @Zettacel's mom.
i guess most recent would be in my 20s. would talk to this teen via youtube (vlogger) but i commented she looked real fuckin good in her swimsuit (pool party) and that we need more videos of her in her swimsuits. this was back when you could put timestamps and nobody cared. got the most perfect moment of her bending over in the vlog and you could make out her ass cheeks

I guess Daddy didn't like that because he replied back I was sick in the head and got my youtube account banned. Asshole never even responded when I said he is using his daughter for views and money. Why get mad at me when SHE is in the swimsuit looking like a slut AND HE edited the fukin video and uploaded it for the whole world to see. but yea I was following all her stuff and talking back/forth with her for a while. I don't know what I thought would happen since we lived in different states but I did think we had a bit of a connection. Maybe it wasn't and I'm just fixating on this in my head but who knows. Oh well.
Had fixations on a lot of internet whores that I thought were "unique" or "alt" but it turns out they were just attention whores. They grow up and once all the makeup is off they look so fucking ugly and fat. And 100% of them were all whores banging everybody at the party.

Say what you will but damn I just really had a thing for that "Scene girl" look. Too bad real girls aren't that way. It's just a phase for them to feel special and get attention they otherwise wouldn't get elsewhere. In the end they all ride Chad cock
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

not necessarily oneitis, just a curiosity about a specific person who seemed notable or interesting to you. there was this really unique looking brunette at my HS who is a couple years older than me and just graduated this year. I don't really know what it is about her appearance that makes her stand out, she just does. I honestly can't list any distinctive features she has but if you saw her you would know what I'm talking about

she literally does not know I exist but whenever I saw her in public I'd think to myself 'hey it's that girl again'. I saw her at In-N-Out once but didn't make any attempt to talk to her. later I ended up next to her in line when we were filing out our AP exams, but I still didn't have the courage to talk to her. I figured I'd just end up humiliating myself and making her uncomfortable. which is probably true, so maybe it's for the best that I never had any interactions with her. to this day I still don't actually know what her name is
when I was in highschool yes. there was a gigastacy I was interested in, but few weeks later saw her with a White tall normie. and I moved on. This happened multiple times before blackpill was truly accepted

once you understand they're all the same you stop idealizing.

I don't notice women anymore when I have to go out, my brain filters them out for the most part
same. I ignore them all, I have made sure to amp up my standards to retarded levels using lookism.net, meditation and other methods. this way I will not have lust towards any women besides gigastacy who you basically never see outside select locations and even then I look at my cellphone if I do see Stacies to never have any lust

same. I ignore them all, I have made sure to amp up my standards to retarded levels using lookism.net, meditation and other methods. this way I will not have lust towards any women besides gigastacy who you basically never see outside select locations and even then I look at my cellphone if I do see Stacies to never have any lust
I was at point a couple of years ago. Now I legit don't notice them at all, the filtering is automatic. I'm on my way to becoming a monk mentally tbh

If famous people counts, then yes. Used to have this big admiration on actress Nounen Rena until she brutally rejected me in a dream, which broke my heart.

non1-1-831x720.jpg

Sad shit

I was at point a couple of years ago. Now I legit don't notice them at all, the filtering is automatic. I'm on my way to becoming a monk mentally tbh
inceldom truly changes a man

inceldom truly changes a man
Yeah. My entire life women have conditioned me to think every one of them is out of my league no matter what i do. All my life I'll never be desired.

I'm at the point where my brain struggles to connect the concepts of a girl and a relationship. So I just see foids as foids.

At least I'm not thirsty like normies.

Yeah. My entire life women have conditioned me to think every one of them is out of my league no matter what i do. All my life I'll never be desired.

I'm at the point where my brain struggles to connect the concepts of a girl and a relationship. So I just see foids as foids.

That's pretty ideal. Completely filtering then out is best outcome for us. Most incels best off taking the white pill, erasing sex drive as much as they can and live off other copes

Now you have me interested in seeing a picture of her.

Yes it's happened a few times. I'd see a foid in a place I usually hang around (a particular bus or metro, the gym, uni etc.) several times over a few months and start wondering about her, until I eventually lose her out of sight.
There was this one girl in particular I saw at uni a couple years ago and then met her very often over the last year cause we shared a couple of classes. Not gonna lie she struck me because of her looks, I think she's probably the prettiest girl I've met in the flesh in my entire life. I tried to look for her name among the Facebook friends of some other people I know who attend the same classes as the 2 of us, but couldn't find her. I've not been to uni in months due to corona and I think she's about to graduate, it's very likely I won't see her ever again. It gives me some nostalgia ngl

Do you remember the username of your banned youtube account?

Now you have me interested in seeing a picture of her.
I don't really know her name let alone her social media so I don't have any pictures of her on hand. I suppose I could go searching through my yearbook. that would kinda make me feel like a stalker though, I'll have to think about it a bit first

That's pretty ideal. Completely filtering then out is best outcome for us. Most incels best off taking the white pill, erasing sex drive as much as they can and live off other copes
I might get on fin soon to save my hair. If it destroys my sex drive then so be it.

@TruestBlackCel do you have a source for your avi? I wanna see the video lmao

Many times friend

I did this to many females. I do not consider any of them an oneitis though, because I did not have any feelings for them – only mental fixation.

Yea i had a crush on a famous noodle once, but i grew out of it and it just kinda vanished on it's own

Do you remember the username of your banned youtube account?
I have a good 10+ banned accounts but they all have some variation of 'pumkin' in the name. I don't remember specifics. Was years ago

Yes. Currently this girl that works at the bank. I never had a conversation with her just hello and thanks etc. wouldn’t call her a oneitis since I’m past that but she’s certainly someone I’m interested in and would ask out if I were Chad.

I just google image searched her and in some of the pictures she's not so hot.
I know that lul. I know she was an alleged case of possession as well and starved to death in a basement rotting in filth.

I know that lul. I know she was an alleged case of possession as well and starved to death in a basement rotting in filth.
Yeah, I was referring to some of the pictures where she's a corpse. But I guess without makeup she looked like that anyway.

Some girl I saw in a random photo of a Rand Paul press conference

Yeah I suppose so though neither ever became a oneitis of mine (strangely enough) I was simply fascinated by how unbelievably hot they were.

The first was a tall redhead I had a drama class with named Laurie.

Her hair was shoulder length and so not long and the kind of dark red that looks fancy and rich in a way you get the idea that it might be dyed.

It wasn’t at all the orange Becky Lynch ginger redhead hair color people so commonly mean when they speak of redheads.

Anyway she looked to be a pure European beauty with healthy body proportions ie pointy but not too large of tits and a shapely ass but not in the garish bubble butt sense twerk loving niggers prefer.

The second girl was short and I forget her name but she did have the Becky Lynch type or orange red hair and she had pretty big tits and a bubble ass and she had a great smile with amazingly large bright white teeth.

I have an obsession with Emily Kinney. She plays Beth on the Walking Dead. I have always obsessed over petite girls and her eyes are amazing.

I have an obsession with Emily Kinney. She plays Beth on the Walking Dead. I have always obsessed over petite girls and her eyes are amazing.
"Beth is a shy, soft-spoken, and caring sixteen-year old girl who lived a normal life with her family."
:feelsmega::giga::feelswow: