Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Have you ever done anything bluepilled/soy to your face because you thought it was attractive?

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
When I was 18 I plucked my eyebrows like a faggot. I thought thick eyebrows made me look ethnic so I overplucked and looked like a massive soyfag with very thin brows. This was shortly before I fully took the redpill and later the blackpill. Luckily my eyebrows recovered almost entirely and they're back to being thick and dark.

I can't believe I was so retarded.

I’d say the same thing. But instead I shaved around it

When I was 18 I plucked my eyebrows like a faggot. I thought thick eyebrows made me look ethnic so I overplucked and looked like a massive soyfag with very thin brows. This was shortly before I fully took the redpill and later the blackpill. Luckily my eyebrows recovered almost entirely and they're back to being thick and dark.

I did some bad eyebrow plucking too in my late teens and early 20s. Now I just pluck the center where I'd have a mild unibrow once every few weeks and leave the rest.

I did some bad eyebrow plucking too in my late teens and early 20s. Now I just pluck the center where I'd have a mild unibrow once every few weeks and leave the rest.
I sometimes pluck in the middle too. When I was younger I plucked the entire eyebrows to make them sparser and smaller. It looked so gay. Luckily I didn't to major permanent damage.

I use a mouth conditioner and its pink, i look really gay with it but i dont really mind.

dis is why you are inzel

I shave my beard and moustache to look younger but I don’t consider that soy. I don’t see girls going for me if I look old so.

Dont know why i did it but i once pulled out my nose hair by waxing them

I shave my monobrow once a week or two weeks. Other than that, nothing out of the ordinary.

Kpop maxxed my hair and face in middle school and HS

damn man plucking is very gay tbh.

Thats literally what I do. Just the middle.

I use a mouth conditioner and its pink, i look really gay with it but i dont really mind.
same
I used to use transparent chapstick, but once I decided I'd get one with [supposedly] slight red pigment (to accentuate my liplets, because I thought that'd look good) and it wasn't subtle at all - people probably thought I just straight-up wearing lipstick (it took me some time to realize, because idk)

same
I used to use transparent chapstick, but once I decided I'd get one with slight red pigment (to accentuate my liplets, because I thought that'd look good) and it wasn't subtle at all - people probably thought I just straight-up wearing lipstick
Tfw you try to pepemaxx

Tfw you try to pepemaxx
yeah, looking back at it, it was very prophetic
thankfully I'm not the kinda guy who cares about fashion and stuff, so I probably didn't give people gay vibes - just slowly losing sanity vibes

I bigeyedmaxx back in old school days. I thought it was cute and attractive. Nah, wide and narrow eyes are the way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back