Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever failed to lie-max and missed out on opportunities (career, socializing, etc.)?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
"All warfare is based on deception"

But I think a lot of blackpilled incels never learned to lie like normies do. Do you think you fucked up in life by failing to lie like most normal people?

Examples:
- failing to claim you're religious
- stating you're a virgin
- or that girls don't like you
- not lying on a resume

i remember my professor that i was making a dissertation for kept telling me to be "more confident". all i was doing was telling him what I know and what I don't know about the field in the plainest terms.
that is unironically what you are supposed to do, but he preferred that I turn on the bullshit tap to fit in more with my peers who were pretending they were hot shit.

it's pathetic, you literally can't fall behind for a second in keeping up not with others, but with others' bullshit.

anyway, the problem with lying and false confidence is that it's something to be sustained, you need to believe it and it takes a long time for you to believe your own bullshit, if you didn't start early like most normies and kept at it, well...

I always lie on job applications about having a high school diploma but I there is no lie for your face...

(unless you're a foid and wearing makeup)

I always lie on job applications about having a high school diploma but I there is no lie for your face...

(unless you're a foid and wearing makeup)

Most jobs won't check transcripts meaning verify you have a college degree unless it's something specialized nursing, accounting, etc.

so you could easily take this much further

then lie about your experience and former jobs, and so on...

Most jobs won't check transcripts meaning verify you have a college degree unless it's something specialized nursing, accounting, etc.

so you could easily take this much further

then lie about your experience and former jobs, and so on...
Will do

i've been in charge of hiring before

i can say with 100% certaintly never every resume / CV was mostly bullshit

at this point I'd think any human being is completely insane if they're not just sending fully made up resumes

:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

If only I could lie about being a disabled, black tranny... I would make $70,000 a year at the very least.

:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

If only I could lie about being a disabled, black tranny... I would make $70,000 a year at the very least.

that was many years ago

yeah, things have changed

a black tranny would probably do better than a 140 IQ white guy

that was many years ago

yeah, things have changed

a black tranny would probably do better than a 140 IQ white guy
It's a quadruple hate crime if they don't get hired.

MW3 is such a good game dude
JFL, everything the call of duty writers ever did is a rip-off.
:feelswhat:
"All warfare is based on deception"

But I think a lot of blackpilled incels never learned to lie like normies do. Do you think you fucked up in life by failing to lie like most normal people?

Examples:
- stating you're a virgin
- or that girls don't like you
- not lying on a resume
But to answer your question, I'm pretty sure alot of incels were too genuine at some point in their life. Myself included. For instance, I couldn't even get hired anywhere minimum wage as a teen, applied to dozens of places and couldn't even get a burger flipping job. My mistake? Being honest. I just reedited my resume to include a bunch of fake volunteering and jobs, and clubs I never went to and then go hired shortly after.

Very normie NT trait to boost and lie hard about everything with confidence and ease.

Last edited:
Probably not tbh

All the time. Not being able to lie (I'm bad at it anyway) or lying in a stupid way has fucked me over so many times that at this point I just don't even say anything. If I keep my silence then I don't need to remember my lie and that anxiety won't eat at me. I've also seen the opposite where people lie all the time and get so many wonderful opportunities handed to them and rewarded in life that I hate how unjust this world is.

A few of my failures of lying:
-When I was a teenager I worked in an office. I was the youngest person there so a lot of the older people thought I was mysterious and maybe I could possibly be normie or a Chad? Long story short my boss told me if I had any plans over the weekend and I didn't want to sound like a fucking loser so I said I had friends and we were going to have a party. My boss and coworker told stories of them being young and going to parties and drinking and having sex and wished me a wonderful time. I felt so cool in that moment. What actually happened is I went to a fast-food drive-thru and stuffed my face like a loser for hours. (I was also lying to my parents that I had friends and was hanging out with them so they woulnd't see me as a loser as well.) I got a text message after about 30 minutes and it was my boss and she told me to look across the parking lot. She was there with a coworker and they were fucking laughing their ass off at me. On Monday I had to make a story up and lie again that my "friends" parents came home early and so that is why we couldn't have a party and that is why I was stuffing my face for an hour because I was sad. Unfortunately, I knew they didn't believe me and I got teased for that night for months afterwards. My boss even told all my other coworkers.
-Told a girl I wasn't a virgin. She knew immediately and called me out on it. I said something stupid about female anatomy and she knew I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. She joked to her girlfriend about what I said and told them I was a virgin. By the end of school a lot of girls mocked me for being a virgin. This was in high school.
-Buying girl's panties. Had to make up a story on why I was buying the panties because the stupid whore cashier asked me questions. She knew I was lying. Called me gross and told me to get lost or else she would call security. Stupid bitch. Not like I was doing anything illegal.

Pros of lying that other people do:
-Job applications. I have a few family members that have lied through their teeth and have told their brother/sister to pretend to be their old manager when a job offer calls them. They lie and say they were a wonderful employee and next thing that happens is the family member gets a really good job opportunity for lying. A lot of companies don't even call and face what is on the resume at face value but even the ones that do call they don't pry too far into details.
-I have a cousin who was dating 2 girls at the same time. Kept lying through his teeth to both of them yet my family thought it was hilarious whenever their drama would come out in the open. Disgusting.
-Many people with kids/families lie all the time to get out of things. Knew a coworker that had 5 fucking grandmas die on him so he could get out of doing stuff. Known so many people that use their kids as an escape out of doing things. In the workplace this leaves me very pissed and busy because then my boss gives me all their shit they can't do. It is unfair. Not only am I single and lonely and have no happiness but my work rewards them for having a family that they "need" to tend to and gives me all their work so it looks like they are caught up and doing fine while I'm drowning in work that is supposed to be for 2-3 employees.

I know about the book and the writer, but have never read it
Just pirate the audio book BRO!
All the time. Not being able to lie (I'm bad at it anyway) or lying in a stupid way has fucked me over so many times that at this point I just don't even say anything. If I keep my silence then I don't need to remember my lie and that anxiety won't eat at me. I've also seen the opposite where people lie all the time and get so many wonderful opportunities handed to them and rewarded in life that I hate how unjust this world is.

A few of my failures of lying:
-When I was a teenager I worked in an office. I was the youngest person there so a lot of the older people thought I was mysterious and maybe I could possibly be normie or a Chad? Long story short my boss told me if I had any plans over the weekend and I didn't want to sound like a fucking loser so I said I had friends and we were going to have a party. My boss and coworker told stories of them being young and going to parties and drinking and having sex and wished me a wonderful time. I felt so cool in that moment. What actually happened is I went to a fast-food drive-thru and stuffed my face like a loser for hours. (I was also lying to my parents that I had friends and was hanging out with them so they woulnd't see me as a loser as well.) I got a text message after about 30 minutes and it was my boss and she told me to look across the parking lot. She was there with a coworker and they were fucking laughing their ass off at me. On Monday I had to make a story up and lie again that my "friends" parents came home early and so that is why we couldn't have a party and that is why I was stuffing my face for an hour because I was sad. Unfortunately, I knew they didn't believe me and I got teased for that night for months afterwards. My boss even told all my other coworkers.
-Told a girl I wasn't a virgin. She knew immediately and called me out on it. I said something stupid about female anatomy and she knew I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. She joked to her girlfriend about what I said and told them I was a virgin. By the end of school a lot of girls mocked me for being a virgin. This was in high school.
-Buying girl's panties. Had to make up a story on why I was buying the panties because the stupid whore cashier asked me questions. She knew I was lying. Called me gross and told me to get lost or else she would call security. Stupid bitch. Not like I was doing anything illegal.

Pros of lying that other people do:
-Job applications. I have a few family members that have lied through their teeth and have told their brother/sister to pretend to be their old manager when a job offer calls them. They lie and say they were a wonderful employee and next thing that happens is the family member gets a really good job opportunity for lying. A lot of companies don't even call and face what is on the resume at face value but even the ones that do call they don't pry too far into details.
-I have a cousin who was dating 2 girls at the same time. Kept lying through his teeth to both of them yet my family thought it was hilarious whenever their drama would come out in the open. Disgusting.
-Many people with kids/families lie all the time to get out of things. Knew a coworker that had 5 fucking grandmas die on him so he could get out of doing stuff. Known so many people that use their kids as an escape out of doing things. In the workplace this leaves me very pissed and busy because then my boss gives me all their shit they can't do. It is unfair. Not only am I single and lonely and have no happiness but my work rewards them for having a family that they "need" to tend to and gives me all their work so it looks like they are caught up and doing fine while I'm drowning in work that is supposed to be for 2-3 employees.
Panties smell better if you steal USED ONES from an apartment laundry room.
im not even going to ask why you were buying new ones!

JFL, everything the call of duty writers ever did is a rip-off.

:feelswhat:

But to answer your question, I'm pretty sure alot of incels were too genuine at some point in their life. Myself included. For instance, I couldn't even get hired anywhere minimum wage as a teen, applied to dozens of places and couldn't even get a burger flipping job. My mistake? Being honest. I just reedited my resume to include a bunch of fake volunteering and jobs, and clubs I never went to and then go hired shortly after.

Very normie NT trait to boost and lie hard about everything with confidence and ease.

Call of Duty stopped at 4: MW, the first one. All else is trash

Yes, on every instance. Never lied on a resume, never lied opportunistically, never lied to boost myself socially. I definitely missed out in some key places.

i remember my professor that i was making a dissertation for kept telling me to be "more confident". all i was doing was telling him what I know and what I don't know about the field in the plainest terms.
that is unironically what you are supposed to do, but he preferred that I turn on the bullshit tap to fit in more with my peers who were pretending they were hot shit.

it's pathetic, you literally can't fall behind for a second in keeping up not with others, but with others' bullshit.

anyway, the problem with lying and false confidence is that it's something to be sustained, you need to believe it and it takes a long time for you to believe your own bullshit, if you didn't start early like most normies and kept at it, well...

Please tell me it was in the social science that shit was happening.

Panties smell better if you steal USED ONES from an apartment laundry room
Used to live in apartments with a lot of asian tenants. Lots of asian people hang up their clothes on a line to dry.
Used to steal panties all the time. Freshly washed and also freshly worn. Was a great time in my life. The really tiny panties with stains on them were delicious

Say that you're jewish, instant elevator up

I have a hard time believing these two. Do people really just refuse to believe you when it's your word against theirs, on a subject that they couldn't possibly know anything about?

I lied a lot when I was in high school. But stupid lies and everyone knew I was lying. I never knew how to liemaxx efficiently. It pushed me down more than anything.

Here you lie you are not religious (if you are one)
full

I have a hard time believing these two. Do people really just refuse to believe you when it's your word against theirs, on a subject that they couldn't possibly know anything about?
Happens all the time. Look at how many people are refuting what actual doctors and scientists say about COVID

True, but you don’t need to lie to gain sustainable employment if you’re tall good looking white guy. Foid HR recruiters will suck you off in the interview process JFL. I’m long term unemployed, if I was tall and better looking I would have a high paying job easily.

Used to live in apartments with a lot of asian tenants. Lots of asian people hang up their clothes on a line to dry.
Used to steal panties all the time. Freshly washed and also freshly worn. Was a great time in my life. The really tiny panties with stains on them were delicious
I used to save them in zippy bags. They often stayed smellible for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back