Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever felt embarassed or awkward and can't get rid of the feeling?

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
Even after the situation is over? This is a problem for me. Sometimes even remember ing the situation takes me completely out of it or makes my face go red. Years later.

Yup, all the time man. I have many embarrassing situations that I keep remembering, usually they are from elementary/middle school.

Yup, all the time man. I have many embarrassing situations that I keep remembering, usually they are from elementary/middle school.
Exactly the same. I remember falling down and people staring at me. I remember the teacher turning everyone against me. I wonder if this ever gets better.

of course man literally all the time tbh

Cuck

Even after the situation is over? This is a problem for me. Sometimes even remember ing the situation takes me completely out of it or makes my face go red. Years later.

Yes, it was part of what kept me from approaching back in 2008.

The key is having more frequent social interactions.

I used to think about embarrassing situations for weeks and months after, simply because the memories didn't get "overwritten" by new memories.

Day game approaching in the last 8 months has definitely desensitized me a bit from awkwardness/embarrassment.

Yes I figured out that awkward feelings are caused by thoughts. Not by your surroundings. It helps to ignore those thoughts by not looking at them.

Yes, it was part of what kept me from approaching back in 2008.

The key is having more frequent social interactions.

I used to think about embarrassing situations for weeks and months after, simply because the memories didn't get "overwritten" by new memories.

Day game approaching in the last 8 months has definitely desensitized me a bit from awkwardness/embarrassment.
This sounds like a good idea. I'll try to do more harassment of foids and people who have wronged me tbh.

I used to and had trouble falling asleep when i remembered some events but it somehow faded now. Maybe cause i accepted its over and nothing really matters in this life anymore

Yes, I have this face and can't get rid of it.

What are you talking about? Fap?
Yeah, after i finish fapping i get an intense feeling of being bored and tired.

it passes after a while for me.

Yes, I have this face and can't get rid of it.
Does it make people say things that make you feel negative and stick with you forever? That's what it did to me.

I am traumatized by bad childhood memories tbh

Yes and i start acting like a idiot to send the thoughts away

Does it make people say things that make you feel negative and stick with you forever? That's what it did to me.
No, it's the lack of sex for 38 years and being relegated to subhuman, subcanine, subequine, etc... status.

Yes and i start acting like a idiot to send the thoughts away
This is what I do. Sometimes I be eating capn crunch and the memory comes up and I scream a word to take myself off of the thought.

This is what I do. Sometimes I be eating capn crunch and the memory comes up and I scream a word to take myself off of the thought.
Total autistic looking to normies. Feel you. It's over

Yes, usually years after it has happened

It really effects me daily.
It will go away.
Actually, most people don't even remember it. Only you remember it.
Do you remember someone being akward? Maybe sometimes, right? But it probably doesn't bother you and you aren't thinking about that all the time.

So trust me, it will go away

I constantly remember embarrassing things I've done, some dating back 20 years. I suspect I will deal with this the rest of my life (hopefully not much longer).:reeeeee: