Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever gotten in a fight?

undergroundcel

undergroundcel

Banned
-
Some spic raped my sister when I was in high school so I tackled him from behind and beat the shit out of him when he was down. I had to change schools after that. I would always get suspensions for sucker punching people who were picking on me.

Yeah a couple of times, got thrashed and humiliated

Why are you underground?

Yes.

Quite a lot actually.

yes bro, many fights.

not really. I've gotten in some minor physical altercations but wouldn't call them "fights"

Yeah. In the most extreme fight I had, I nearly blinded some bully with scissors when I was a kid.

Whenever I get into a fight I end up getting brutally dominated because I'm really weak lol.

Same thing happened to me

Not really tbh

Did he get jail time? Should have shot him in the head.

Every fight I get into ends the same way.

Its not even a challenge

Screenshot 20200626 110418 Gallery

Yeah, I had a fistfight with one of my classmates in 1st grade. :chad:

Yes like 10 times as a kid. I mostly won (kid crying or running away) and the few ones i treat as loss is when i took more punches than i gave but in all of them i remained on feet until the fight ended or was separated by other kids.

Did he took your sisters virginity? Was she crying like a little bitch afterwards? She must feel pretty bad about it right? It's turning me on ahh nice can you pm me her face and feet pics? I wanna coooooom

Nothing particularly serious, no. Even if I did I would just get obliterated regardless

Some spic raped my sister when I was in high school so I tackled him from behind and beat the shit out of him when he was down. I had to change schools after that. I would always get suspensions for sucker punching people who were picking on me.
You could've just convinced her to press charges.

Yes, one guy threatened to beat me up at a bar and when I left, he followed me.
I told him to not fucking come near me and a fight erupted.
I was forced to beat that guy until he stopped resisting

I called the ambulance on him.
The police came to check both of our stories, he never pressed any charges against me.

My father heard about it and said "I'm glad there's so much blood in the street, now everyone will know no-one will fuck with my son!"

Honestly, I am not proud of that
full

As a kid, I would stupidly wrestle fight way. But never a real fist fight, I would really like to just let my rage against some normie / chad, but too bothered to intentionally create a situation.

My mentally ill brother tried to kill me since I was little nearly every year. Would always have to fight or something to make it out. He ended up carving his stomach open with a kitchen knife infront of me and had to be taken to trauma center. Any fights besides that were skater rats in the early 2000s that didnt want me on their “turf” and some black kid at a basketball court had a proper fist fight but shook hands after it was settled. Would never want to get into any situations like that again.

i guess so, as long as the opponent doesn't weigh more than 10-20 kg more than me than it's fair

yeah a lot in middle school and early high school because of bullying

Ye I've been in about 5 proper ones.

Yes and I lost every single one because I'm a pathetic loser.

Does getting beaten and humiliated mercilessly count?

I went to public highschool, so yeah I got in a bunch of fights. I'm super short so I lost most, but i'm scrappy ngl