Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever had a single friend?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I don't mean accquantances or basically playmates, I mean an actual one. That has your back and helps you out, and also that never threw you under the bus and discarded a year's worth of friendship in three seconds over a .01% chance of getting with a 3/10 cunt.

I've only had one such friend my entire life.

Guys will never be loyal to one another, they will always backstab each other and go for low blows even if it means a very tiny chance at getting a cunt or rising in popularity.

Even here, look at users like brendio.

Something like yours, no such idealistic friendship exists, it's just our nature
if we were on the top of the food chain then we would have acted the same

Yes

Maybe not 100% loyal but still pretty good people that I could depend upon. I'm grateful for that and I pity all cels that never had friends :feelsbadman:

Yeah I would say I've had two good friends my whole life. One in grade school and one in college. Both faded away though

Yes, one truecel friend.

no, i find it impossible to believe that the type of people you are describing exist

they all forgot my ass after I moved from school so probably not

I don't mean accquantances or basically playmates, I mean an actual one. That has your back and helps you out, and also that never threw you under the bus and discarded a year's worth of friendship in three seconds over a .01% chance of getting with a 3/10 cunt.

Nope.

Yes, I used to have a relatively shut-in, single friend IRL but almost all of our conversations were online anyways.

Yes, until 7th grade and I changed school. Then most of it was online until I socialamxxed at 20.

I've only had a friends in middle school. But one day I overheard them talking shit about me to my brother who was in 4th grade. Anytime they had a chance to bring someone to their house for a sleepover. They always pick my brother over me. I was in 7th grade and they were in 7-9th grade range. So that means that kids who are in my age group would rather have a elementary school brother to hang out with rather than me. That shit crushed me. Ever since then I had a hard time bonding with people and trusting them. (Looking back, I was a huge sperg but I never even realized it until years later. The spergness drove away my "friends".)

The only true friend I ever had was in 1st-2nd grade. A few years ago, I contacting him on the internet and he's still a cool guy.

Damn u also changed schools after 7th grade, fucking brutal
I went to school in a troubled neighbourhood then. Some kids from senior year always picked on me for looking like a school shooter.
Once a girl said to me "If you try to shoot this place up, remember: We will shoot back" :feelskek:

The nerve of some whores

my condolences
My dad brought me to his SEA sex tourism trip in grade 6 for instance :feelshaha: went to school there for a year then came back again to another one

Yes

Maybe not 100% loyal but still pretty good people that I could depend upon.

Same. Not anymore though. No friends left after they moved away and did their own things.

Cannot make new friends as a 23 year old in a reserved country. This is why so many men only have their girlfriends to talk to. My older brother is in the same situation but at least has a gf, kid, lives where my male cousins live so he hangs out with them sometimes.

a couple, and some friendly acquaintances. my irl best friend is a blackpilled hapacel. he doesn't self identify as incel but he's high IQ and says based shit like "no matter what color a girl is she's still a hoe"

I have quite a few tbh

what is a friend? What is this foreign concept you talk about?

yes but none of them actually helped me or taught me anything important.
there was one guy that blackpilled me at the age of 14 when i asked him what girls actually like and he said "its mostly looks"

What can a best friend do for you after 20 years of friendship?
-buy a bear
- lend few dollar

What can your best friend do for a woman he met one month ago?
-buy holiday
-buy car
-let her life at his place
-threw his best friend away for her

What about fathers?
-90% of families are dysfunctional
-fathers don´t love their own kids
-there is no love for his own kids, because there is only love for woman
-yes your own father will sacrifice your future for sake of random woman

There is only love for woman and chad.
No love, friendship for an incel.

There's only one person in my life who I could ever call a friend, but that was during middle school. Afterwards, I never had another friend again.

i had lot of toxic fake friends

I thought I had friends, but not a single one contacted me since the coronavirus.

I have a few normie friends. Funny how other incels avoid being friends with me.

me too unfortunately

yeah man, some of them are so worthless its ridiculous, but let them be. i just wish i was smarted before to knoew better when a person is trash and when not

I've only had one such friend my entire life.

Guys will never be loyal to one another, they will always backstab each other and go for low blows even if it means a very tiny chance at getting a cunt or rising in popularity.

Even here, look at users like brendio.

When I was a kid but nothing like that after puberty. Most of them were hypocrites that talked shit about me behind my back, betrayed me, didn;t respect me or used me because I was the token nerd. I've been flying solo since my early 20s. You get used to it over the years.

yeah man, some of them are so worthless its ridiculous, but let them be. i just wish i was smarted before to knoew better when a person is trash and when not
but let them be.
problem is I cant
I want to beat them to a pulp or slash their tires or something (in minecraft)
These thoughts disturb me sometimes
im an apathetic shit but I cant stand traitors