Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever had female friends before?

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

5'6 friendless youngcel
-
I've literally only had no female friends at all, and the last time I've talked to a foid that wasn't a relative or for a school project was probably around early 2018.

I've never had any friends

I have never seen a female

I used to have one in my bluepilled days. Asked her out and she un-friended me immediately.

Yes, I was a MSN chad back in the day because I can type incredibly quickly (compared to normies especially back then) and its easier for an autist to communicate with people when its not face to face.

I was online best friends with one of the hottest girls at school, but we never spoke in real life :feelshaha: too ashamed to be seen with me I imagine.

I had to hear about how she went out the night before, got drunk, came home with a guy and sucked his dick. Or how another time she went to a party and there was this guy there she hated because he was mean to her, she ended up fucking him AT THE PARTY.

Now I can understand why her dad used to beat her :feelshmm:

I got beaten up badly once and she had heard about it, and probably said about 2 sentences before talking about herself again. I eventually learned the true nature of the things and stopped orbiting her because it was too rage inducing and depressing.

I would go as far as to claim that if a woman tries to befriend you, if she initiates of course, you're a fakecel. Even if she rejects you romantically.

Last edited:
One, last time we've seen each other was late 2016

No, I'm not a normalnigger.

yea when I was 7-8 years old

As I frequent pubs on an almost daily basis I have foids that know me and make smalltalk, but they are all really beat up, haggard, total alcoholics. Definately not pleasing to mines eye.

Never.

and the last time I've talked to a foid that wasn't a relative or for a school project was probably around early 2018.
Rookie numbers tbh.

Never would call them friends. I have spoken to a few for small durations. Always felt they had some agenda or particular reason for interacting with me. And I was always right. Their attention is very narrow. And this was many years ago. My male friends ive known solid over 10 years.

Yes, I still have female friends, but not in real life, just online friends.

What happened between the 2 of you? Why did you stop talking?
She just found much better/more NT people and orbiters, because i never orbited her, and rarely gave her any validation at all

We were able to form a connection because she struggled in social interactions, and had almost no friends/contacts and despite having a rich family remained somewhat an outcast. We used to talk in skype all nights and going out together, but as she found out she can be popular, because well, she is a girl, she started getting more orbiters, friends, whatever. Being an autist, it was a death sentence to me, as i couldn't interact with more than one person at a time, and she wanted to go out in large companies, not with me alone anymore.

I did like 5 years ago and she was much older than me but I had nothing to do with her anymore after she got a boyfriend and two kids to him

I've literally only had no female friends at all, and the last time I've talked to a foid that wasn't a relative or for a school project was probably around early 2018.
Yes, I orbited one girl once. Never again.

Never have, never will. Unless I'm Chad, I will never mean anything to them.

They just suck you dry emotionally without giving anything back. The last one was especially painful. We could read each others minds. I dont think I need to tell how it ended

They just suck you dry emotionally without giving anything back. The last one was especially painful. We could read each others minds. I dont think I need to tell how it ended

No. I cut all ties when girls would reject my advances and try to friendzone me.

They were not my friends

Nah jfl. I'm 22 and I have never been close to any female I wasn't related to. I went to small parochial schools up until eigth grade and I didn't get along with the females there for years. I then went to an all boys school and college was an absolute shit show where I never stood a chance

No. I have orbited a female but she never noticed me.

No. zoomer foids are cancer.

I had one online recently, who discarded me after she decided to marry a chad. I had a few in elementary school, but by grade 6-7 they were all gone.

no, only orbiters and fakecels had here

Same anon. Same. Although i have been "friends" with women online, when i show them my photos they either leave immediately or ghost slowly over time.

Never. Foids are despicable creatures, shallow and stupid and silly all the way to the bone.

Yeah i've had a few but they were the nerdy awkward weeb types. I'd make them laugh because i learned how to be funny to make myself get through bullshit

No absolute never, females not even sitted near me when I was in school and the same happens now in college.

fakecel if you have

women either want to suck your dick or MURDER you, there is NO in between

Consider me the master warden of the friendzone.

JFL legit just realised even when I was in school, I never had any foid friends. Your path really is set from a young age.

Yes, but long ago now

Yes always have throughout my life. One or two are kind to me. Even I'm chatting with her now

fakecel if you have

women either want to suck your dick or MURDER you, there is NO in between
Cope. There's in between

I had two, one from my childhood and another from over a year ago. The most recent one was short lived