Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever had hope in getting a girlfriend?

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
I’ve had so much false hope it’s sickening

I admire some incels who’ve always known it’s over and spared themselves heartbreak and high cortisol

when I was like 14 before the blackpill I had hope

Always have, probably always will

That doesn’t mean it will ever happen, though. That’s what I have learned

I’ve had so much false hope it’s sickening

I admire some incels who’ve always known it’s over and spared themselves heartbreak and high cortisol
i had hope until 6 months ago

When I was like 12-13. Maybe 14 maximum.

I had hope when i cured my ance and when i first found about tinder, oh i was such an idiot back then

Well I've had the desire since I was about 12, as for hope, I'm not so sure. It might be that I was subconsciously blackpilled even then.

When I was a teenager I had hope, right now I already know I'll die as a lonely virgin while I cope with anime.

Yeah, I used to.

Yes of course I had hope while approaching but i have been brutally rejected

When I was younger.

When I was a teenager I had hope, right now I already know I'll die as a lonely virgin while I cope with anime.
same I was brainwashed as a teenager then realized the truth once I got in my 20's

I had hope - 10-12 years old
Then I realised it was over

I had to cope - 12-18 years old
But coping's over

So now I have to rope - 19 years old
Here's to afterlife hope

There is no hope.
There is no cope.
There is only rope.

When i had nw0 hair and wasn't blackpilled, after blackpill i realized even with hair i would be an incel due to my height. IT'S OVER

Many times. It took having my heart broken a lot before I swallowed the black pill

Back when I was bluepilled, I was satisfied with the idea that I could get a gf if I get a good career and STEMmaxx.
I didn't know the word at the time, but I thought being a betabux would be great. The ladies would come to me when I had some worth right?!?!

Well, if I was able to reason as well as I can now about the whole situation, I would conclude that they are avoiding me now because I'm just ugly. Nothing has changed except I have accumulated wealth. So why would they go for the equally poor chads? Hmmmm....

Of course though, I couldn't comprehend these ideas in my bluepiller days.

Yes. It's the main reason why I lost so much weight.

im a bit late to the party in regards to losing hope. many people are adamant they knew they were incels at an early age. i think we even had a 14yo user on here before

i legit tried and tried and kept on having a positive outlook way until my mid 20s. finally gave up around 26/27. never even going on a date at that age really lets you know no females want your fucking incel ass. so yea i did have hope until mid 20s that i would get a gf. i mean why wouldnt i? i did everything right. i
-went to school and got good grades
-went to church and always helped out females when they needed help
-went to college
-got a job
-pay my taxes like a good upstanding citizen
-never been in trouble with the law
On paper im what every girl wants. A "Good man" (or so they say)
But when you get older you realize all women are the same. nothing but whores who want a chad with a huge cock to pull their hair and cheat on them. beat them and leave them as single mothers. that is their dream guy

Only false hope.

It’s over cuz I’m a shitskinned curry. I can’t see any foid being nice to me. If they do it’s out of pity or they want answers to homework problems

A long time ago.

Then at a certain point it dawned on me that I would hate pretty much everything about having a girlfriend except for the sex, and even that would get old in a hurry.

So the one upside to a girlfriend is sex at the very beginning of the relationship. But think about the downsides of having a girlfriend. I mean there are too many to even list, but just for starters:

-You have to meet and sometimes hang around her friends, who are probably annoying as well as stupid
-You have to meet and pretend to enjoy the company of her family members
-You have to pretend to respect her parents
-You have to put up with her bitching and complaining on a moment-to-moment basis every single day
-You have to listen to her talk about Chads and see her gaze at Chads when you're out in public with her
-You have to do things with her that aren't fun or stimulating at all for you just because if you don't, she'll bitch
-You have to fuck the same pussy over and over--if she even lets you--and promise to not fuck other girls

The list goes on and on. Having a girlfriend only makes sense if you're Chad because Chads can just do whatever they want and their partners will still be obsessed with them. Chads can openly call their girlfriends names, hit them, rape them, cheat on them, etc. with no negative repercussions.

I knew it was over by the time I was 14

Yes. I thought there was nothing wrong with me, but I was wrong.

age 37 still waiting for this JBW asian girlfriend. I am going to SEA again within a year or two. No drinking this time. Maybe will be different.

This time last year I had hope and all that but the blackpill was too strong and ever since I fully accepted it, there is no hope.

I still have this hope...nuke me already tbh

Somewhat I guess. Don't have it anymore tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back