Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

have you ever had random girls mess with you in a weird way?

Weirdcel

Weirdcel

Banned
-
A few weeks ago on the way to my apartment, a girl was yelling at me from her 2nd story room, "hey im single im single". You could hear her friends giggling in the background. I looked at her then looked away and kept walking.

I just get disgusted looks.

It was a dare, and you got played hard. Yes, I have had random girls messing with me, it still happens, but not as directly as in your cases. Often when I am about to pass two or more girls, they whisper to each other and then laugh at me. It is sui-fuel. But alas as a 2/10 truecel it is expected.

I was walking my dog one day and a blond woman, 6/10, started talking to me. She asked me where I lived and how tall I was. In that area, there had been a few robberies recently where guys were stopped by women and then robbed by guys waiting in the wings. What did I do? I said I had to go and hightailed it out of there. Then there was my first week of high school, the senior girls were fauxflirting with me because I was a stringbean. Women regularly give me looks of disgust or act like I’m the elephant man whilst in groups.

yes girls do this to me all the time they will go out of their way to be mean and evil

Garbage said:
yes girls do this to me all the time they will go out of their way to be mean and evil

It’s their way of reminding us of our place.

Yeah probably, but my mind is deteriorating so I can't remember

no female has ever initiated any sort of interaction with me

as much as i hate women it's hard to believe they bully anyone

they're passive aggressive and non confrontational

Always call their bluff

when they don't put up you have STRONG excuse to get mad at them and shit

Thankfully not really.

I wanna bare knuckle fight a bitch.

mylifeistrash said:

They're still more confrontational than your average incel.

Before I baldceled I was walking past a bus stop with my mother. A random FHO there asked for my number; this did not compute for me, so I just replied that I knew she was just joking with me and I moved on.

Some years later, after baldceling, I was walking back towards that same bus stop when three JB FHOs from the local school were walking by. One of them randomly said 'She'll suck your cock!' and the other FHO she said it about laughed loudly. This was very strange. Sadly, within thirty seconds I was thinking about her doing just that. SMH.

One girl was telling another girl that I liked her, even though I didn't, and that girl would give disgusted expressions.

happened once when i was 13. two older sluts(around 16-17 i think?) approached me on a sidewalk and one asked for my number then went ahead and asked to go out with me. i could tell they were bullshitting though.

mylifeistrash said:

oh you dont even know...

BlackPill47 said:
Before I baldceled I was walking past a bus stop with my mother. A random FHO there asked for my number; this did not compute for me, so I just replied that I knew she was just joking with me and I moved on.

Some years later, after baldceling, I was walking back towards that same bus stop when three JB FHOs from the local school were walking by. One of them randomly said 'She'll suck your cock!' and the other FHO she said it about laughed loudly. This was very strange. Sadly, within thirty seconds I was thinking about her doing just that. SMH.

You have to always assume they're joking or you will look like a thirsty fool.

Yea.

I was walking among a BIG crowd of people when I was leaving school.

Two hispanic women yelled and said 'hey hey hey' until they ran up to me and faced me.

One said 'She wants to fuck you.' and pointed to the other one.

The one it pointed to responded with 'No, you're ugly, sorry.'

I just left and didn't say anything much. That's a regular thing for me.

mylifeistrash said:

In groups they are vicious and don't worry about being punched because they have muh femail privelge

I remember walking to the bus stop and a group of white JBs cycles past me and one of them yelled "What's your number?" and they all laughed. More sui-fuel. If I was Chad, they wouldn't have asked me because girls don't mess with Chads.

Garbage said:

lol can't believe that pic was adopted into a profile pic so quickly

Fucking fakcel chadcel over here getting attention while im invisible. WTF

Nah, I just get cut off when I'm talking by femoids

flowerful said:

Could be truecel. Trust me, I'm a 2/10 truecel, mostly invisible unless girls decide to make fun of me. And it's ALWAYS teenage girls. You know it's over when JBs make fun of you.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
It was a dare, and you got played hard. Yes, I have had random girls messing with me, it still happens, but not as directly as in your cases. Often when I am about to pass two or more girls, they whisper to each other and then laugh at me. It is sui-fuel. But alas as a 2/10 truecel it is expected.

pm pics? I need 2 know what a 2/10 truecel looks like

RREEEEEEEEE said:
flowerful said:
Could be truecel. Trust me, I'm a 2/10 truecel, mostly invisible unless girls decide to make fun of me. And it's ALWAYS teenage girls. You know it's over when JBs make fun of you.

girls just look at me weird as fuck and glare.

blackpill_incel said:
In groups they are vicious and don't worry about being punched because they have muh femail privelge

Yeah. In groups, they dare each other to do all sorts of stuff. Another time I was walking at a college football game and had girl ask me if I wanted to hug her friend as I passed them. I just gave her a deer in the headights look and kept walking.

Tbh if she says something like that u should be allowed to rape her. Fucking cunts

almost every day at my work

if any girl talks to you just assume 100% it's a cop posing as a prostitute

shes flaunting what she knows you can't have, this is a game to them

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
pm pics? I need 2 know what a 2/10 truecel looks like
I have never sent anyone pics, and as a 2/10 truecel I cannot stomach the idea of somebody seeing my pictures. I have a facial deformity because I broke my nose twice. I would have been a 5/10 normie if I had been careful when I was a kid, but alas, fate brought me here. Pm me your pics though.

whogivesafucc said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
flowerful said:
girls just look at me weird as fuck and glare.

Girls do not even see me. I am practically invisible. They never look at me. The only time they is when I get ridiculed. I mean jfl at being made fun of by cycling JBs. IIRC, I think one of them even said 'ew, noooo!' when one of them mockingly yelled for my number. Or she said 'My friend wants your number' to which the other femoid JB said 'ew noooo.' I honestly do not remember, but I remember feeling bad for the rest of the day, hoping they had not added 'eww' because it made matters worse.

UncannyValley said:
Yeah probably, but my mind is deteriorating so I can't remember

lol, Man your posts always amuse me.

Weirdcel said:
A few weeks ago on the way to my apartment, a girl was yelling at me from her 2nd story room, "hey im single im single". You could hear her friends giggling in the background. I looked at her then looked away and kept walking.

Crist that is just heartless. I never knew these type of acts happen

Weirdcel said:
I'm a TargetedIndividualcel, I have experienced staged LifeFuel and SuicideFuel, it's like if cucktears users were kuffir djinn who haunted you at all times...

[quote="Sparrow']
I'm a TargetedIndividualcel, I have experienced staged LifeFuel and SuicideFuel, it's like if cucktears users were kuffir djinn who haunted you at all times...
[/quote]

me too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back