Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever made a foid cry?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
How did you feel about it?

I have actually. Two times were the ones I remember the most. The first one happened when I was taking English classes after l finished school, like more than ten years ago. We were assigned to make a small conversation act in front of everyone and in my group there was this nerdy girl with a very bossy attitude who wanted to make everything as she wanted. It was kind of bothering and I just told her to stop giving orders as if she was my mom. That's all. No insults nothing. She started crying right there and it was one of the most embarrassing moments in my life cause I of course, ended up as the villain. I couldn't continue going to those classes out of shame.

The second time happened when I started drinking. I was at the bar and I ordered the female bartender a beer of a brand I like which has 5% alcohol. She gave one that was 4% and tastes bad. I told her that was not the one I wanted and she apologized and said she will give another one. I was in a bad mood and I told her that if she can't is serve a single fucking order rich she'd better be looking for another job. She looked at me very shocked and gave another beer and apologized again and went away. I finished the beer and decided I didn't like that bar so I left but before stepping out of the bar, I saw the bartender girl was crying in one of the tables. Other foods were trying to cheer her up. I felt pretty bad for that one but that happened years ago when I was not black pilled.

Last edited:
Based but on the 2nd paragraph I doubt a trucel would get away with that, surprised you didn't get mobbed by angry white knights

I kicked a girl on her leg after she was throwing sweets at me back in school of 2003 and made her cry a river

No, but I do one day

Yeah once. She told me I'm ugly and ridiculed me. I beat her with an umbrella till she was full of bruises

When I was a kid I laughed at a girl who failed an exam and she cried.

Maybe.

One time when I was very sick with strep throat or tonsilitis (in my early to mid teens I think?) and probably some stuffy nosed allergy bullshit as well the doctor had a female trainee in I guess you'd call it and the chick kept jamming a cuetip in my ear pretty fucking hard and I was in no mood for such shenaningans and I think I turned to her and callously said: "Why don't you let the real doctor do it?"

At which point if memory serves correctly I think I not only made her feel embarassed and lower than the lowest slug but also I think maybe I caused her eyes to mist up.

Maybe she outright cried about it later? I dunno but I've always felt guilty about that as generally my demeanor is kind and I can usually put up with a lot of silly and or stupid bullshit before I snap on someone like this but eh again I was very sick bros or at least felt like crap from my sickness so I blame most of my poor behavior on that, heh.

Post their 30s or with 1/2 kids, if you remind a foid of it's crazy partying years and contrast it with the current situation, they easily tear up. And they go back to live in their 'loveless' marriage (because, father is still a good provider for her kids).

I used to do it regularly on my classmates (now in their 30s) but now that it's repetitive and the axiom is proved multiple times I don't care anymore.

I bet the same fate awaits the losers in IT - spending years mocking the romantically challenged and when introspecting their own failures, realizing that they are one from day one.

Never did or at leats i dont remember.
I wouldnt feel good if i do and in addition i would be scared of being kicked in the balls by her for make her cry

17 y/o
the first one was a girl i had a crush on and she friendzoned me,so i started getting bitter towards her and lowkey making fun of her for her manly attitude,she cried when i called her a slut (for her mini skirt)(she wasn't though) and was kicked out of school for this.

15 y/o
Another one cried only because she was obliged to make a project with me (2 people teams).She apologised thought for making a scene (inside the classroom)but i was furious so i finished the project alone and without talking to her while she sat beside me watching.Well i presented it like it was made by the both of us...Well guess what,the teacher gave all credit to her because she was a literal 10/10 blonde stacy...After that she continued to apologize and thanking me for doing all the work but i ignored her abnovious high pitched voice...

14 y/o
a chadlite was yealling at me so i punched him in the face,then my OWN cousin started yelling at me saying why i did that,i told her to stop but
she didn't so i bitch slapped her...she cried (obviously) but she forgave me and we still talk a bit...

I don't remember any other stories...

A foid can easily emotionally manipulate a situation to her advantage due to the female halo effect.

Blackmailed her with her nudes. It was beautiful.

Yes,multiple times even

Yeah once. She told me I'm ugly and ridiculed me. I beat her with an umbrella till she was full of bruises
I hope it actually happened and isn’t a larp.

physically yes but not with words

lol

Yes, I once accidentally tripped a foid in 1st grade, and she cried like a bitch.

Yes, I choked a girl until she cried.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks has loads of times.

Yes, when I was 6 or 7 I had a foid friend my own age :soy: and I beat her at some game and told her I was supposed to take all the tokens I won in that game and she started crying, unluckily for me her father was there and told me not to play the game that way and consoled her. Needless to say I didn't play that game with her anymore as it was devoid of any stakes bc of her father.

The second time happened when I started drinking. I was at the bar and I ordered the female bartender a beer of a brand I like which has 5% alcohol. She gave one that was 4% and tastes bad. I told her that was not the one I wanted and she apologized and said she will give another one. I was in a bad mood and I told her that if she can't is serve a single fucking order rich she'd better be looking for another job. She looked at me very shocked and gave another beer and apologized again and went away. I finished the beer and decided I didn't like that bar so I left but before stepping out of the bar, I saw the bartender girl was crying in one of the tables. Other foods were trying to cheer her up. I felt pretty bad for that one but that happened years ago when I was not black pilled.
:chad:
You have to be really good looking if she didn't start calling you names and tell you to gtfo if you don't like it.

I don't even eat out anywhere because bitches who take orders and serve food act like it's a bother serving me and I feel like shit.

Yes, back in elementary school I kicked a girl from my class in the stomach and she cried. I don't recall what she did to enrage me, class was empty. After that, they told me to respect girls, not touch them, etc.

3 times. I once smacked a girl with a toy on her head, the other time i smacked a girl with a ball, also on the head ( that one was by accident) and the last time i stomach punched one.

We were assigned to make a small conversation act in front of everyone and in my group there was this nerdy girl with a very bossy attitude who wanted to make everything as she wanted. It was kind of bothering and I just told her to stop giving orders as if she was my mom. That's all. No insults nothing.

If she cannot get what she wants, she just starts crying...

15 y/o
Another one cried only because she was obliged to make a project with me (2 people teams).She apologised thought for making a scene (inside the classroom)but i was furious so i finished the project alone and without talking to her while she sat beside me watching.Well i presented it like it was made by the both of us...Well guess what,the teacher gave all credit to her because she was a literal 10/10 blonde stacy...After that she continued to apologize and thanking me for doing all the work but i ignored her abnovious high pitched voice...

That is cucked man. Lol females jsut manioulate people around her, specially men, just by crying. Why did not you punched her instead? I do not get it.

A foid can easily emotionally manipulate a situation to her advantage due to the female halo effect.

The problem is that people play along.

Yeah. I started calling my oneitis names and the bitch cried

Once, when I was small kid maybe 6-8 years old. She hit me with stick badly and I slapped her back.

i made a desperate girl cry in middle school, but i never saw it. I never would be able to do that today

Her name rhymed with a hurricane so I started laughing from it and then the whole class heard and started saying it. I think the name stuck with her for a whole year.

Some of you might not believe me on this, but most of you have already done it even if you don't know/remember.

Women are very fragile emotionally and insecure, it's hyper common for them to cry to themselves remembering things that happened and displeased them, even minor shit. Men are naturally ruder.

Only Chad has the influence over foids to make them cry, unless you beat them, of course, then that's a way of making them cry without being Chad.

In 2003 I made my 5 yo cousin cry as she wanted to use my crayons but I wouldn't let her

Yes, back in elementary school I kicked a girl from my class in the stomach and she cried. I don't recall what she did to enrage me, class was empty. After that, they told me to respect girls, not touch them, etc.
Based af

Yes. I sat next to my oneitus once in uni, and she had to weep

Yes, several times, but they all absolutely deserved it for mistreating me first.

(And by "mistreating me first," I don't mean merely rejecting my romantic advances, but actually bullying me with no justification)

A particularly amusing instance was when I put a snail in a cunty foid's backpack in 6th grade or something. The snail proceeded to wreak havoc in the backpack, for whatever reason, and when she discovered it, she cried hysterically, which I found to be very entertaining and emotionally satisfying, as that particular foid was the source of much heartache for me. Well, if she had been nicer towards me instead of an absolute bitch, she would not have ended up with a viscous snail soup (not the French variety served in restaurants, the "freestyle" variety served as delicious vengeance) in her backpack.