Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever made a foid cry?

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I hit my sister tons of times when we were kids and made her cry lots. There was this foid is my martial arts who asked if we could work together(she already rejected me before) because everyone else was partnered up. I looked at her and let out a long loud sigh. She blew up on me in front of everyone and insisted on working with someone else. IDk if she cried afterwards. Then when I was on reddit this foid sent me a DM. She was like "i'm so ugly, no guy wants me" but then I finally showed her a pic of myself and she stopped texting me as much. I got angry and told her she sucked and she was ugly and was full of shit. She typed up a lengthy reply and then unfriended me. I added her back a few days later and she told me I made her cry and she could never trust me again but if I was chad I wopuld have been forgiven instantly. I guess what I learned from this is NEVER be nice to a foid. They'll never do anything for you so you might as well get some satisfaction from trying to ruin their day

No, I don't think I have.

i don't know if i can make foids cry.
they decide to cry if it's useful for them in the moment.

Then when I was on reddit this foid sent me a DM. She was like "i'm so ugly, no guy wants me" but then I finally showed her a pic of myself and she stopped texting me as much.
Was she a landwhale?

I hit my sister tons of times when we were kids and made her cry lots. There was this foid is my martial arts who asked if we could work together(she already rejected me before) because everyone else was partnered up. I looked at her and let out a long loud sigh. She blew up on me in front of everyone and insisted on working with someone else. IDk if she cried afterwards. Then when I was on reddit this foid sent me a DM. She was like "i'm so ugly, no guy wants me" but then I finally showed her a pic of myself and she stopped texting me as much. I got angry and told her she sucked and she was ugly and was full of shit. She typed up a lengthy reply and then unfriended me. I added her back a few days later and she told me I made her cry and she could never trust me again but if I was chad I wopuld have been forgiven instantly. I guess what I learned from this is NEVER be nice to a foid. They'll never do anything for you so you might as well get some satisfaction from trying to ruin their day
I've probably done so, but I don't have memories of such a thing.

They cry to manipulate cucks and get them to help
Foids don’t have any actual emotions

I punched a girl in school she cried

My mom cried because I'm going to die alone, does that counts?

Attachments

• 3E248022-AF17-439B-934D-92A690EFB468.jpeg
    3E248022-AF17-439B-934D-92A690EFB468.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 124
I wish i had. they fucking deserve it.
You legit did some work that i couldn't. One beer for you boyo.

I made my mom cry once because I refused to hug her. :feelzez:

As for other foids? Maybe, and if I did they deserved it.

Except my mother none, only when I misbehaved or fucked something up that is not fixable with ease. Once maybe after I yelled insults from a roof top as a teenager after I was encouraged by a classmate of mine, but for that I have regrets or something like that because I behaved like a subhuman/aggressive chimp for no real reason.

Yes, in school I choked a stacy a bit out of fun but when I was choking her I was overcome by the feeling of power and I had the desire to choke her even further. I choked her really hard and long with both hands and eventually she sank down to the floor and I stopped. She was crying her eyes out and I comforted her.

Only in 3rd grade tbh. A girl mocked me saying I'm ugly so I picked an umbrella and hit her head with it. Then her brother came and I hit him as well. Finally her mom came and I hit her as well. Both the girl and the mom cried, tho the mom only cried a bit due to the pain

Told a girl I was acquainted with(simping for) in highschool to kill herself after a huge fight in school.

Then ofc she started crying and she was kinda mentally fucked for days. I'm happy for that :feelsYall:

Dont remember tbh. Irrelevant thoughts like anything involving a foid seem to leave my brain pretty fast.

Yes in school but I got punished for it severely and I never done it again. Fucking foid jumped me fuck knows why probably somebody told her I said or done something because everybody would pick on me 24/7 so I defend myself and punched her in the face and all the soys and white knights rushed me and beat me up before teacher broke up the fight and everybody just blamed me so I got in trouble.

I don't think so. Except once this girl tripped over my chair at work and cried. She made me look like the bad guy.

I did in class I was bullying this 1 stacy, she was never attracted to me obviously to begin with.

YESSSSS!

It was at a fastfood, I was waiting for my turn to order my sandwich.
Then this landwhale was talking like you would talk to a dog to the employee,
So I raised my voice to make the bitch calm down,
I said something like :" stop being a brat, and behave yourself!"
She then recorded me, threatened me to bring her husband, started crying and saying that I did that because she's a wamin...
I went home with a sandwich in my hand, and joy in my heart!

It was fantastic!
Foids do cry for nothing, and even an incel can make a foid cry

Ehm yeah I'm not very proud of it either.
Extremely big girl, like the biggest girl in a school of 2000 people, had to be weighed for biology-class for some dumbfuck meaningless reason, it actually pisses me off now that I think about why that needed to happen and how it would easily be one of us standing there being forced to humiliate ourselves.

But she was kind of a bitch to me, apparantly she was a friend of some fag I knew from primary school and when he asked me "so how are you doing in your new class, made friends yet?" she was like "LMAO ONLY 1 GUY", which btw that guy was fucking hilarious and one of my best friends to this day, also there were only 6 guys in our class, one who was gay and I ended up being good friends with 3/6.

So on MSN (skype for boomers) I told her how hilarious it was that she had to step on that scale and how everyone was laughing thinking about how much she must weigh, yes I'm an asshole/bully/piece of shit I know.

Next day she's crying at the end of our english class and I already forgot the whole thing but she made sure to remind me it was me who made her cry.

Kneed some special ed girl in the face in primary school by accident and she started crying and I started laughing and got shouted at. Dont know why I found it funny but the blackpill has existed in me since birth.

Yes. At least I was told so.

I only remember of making my mom and sister cry, but I fought with a foid when I was 8 (I cursed and kicked her), idk if I made she cry

Unfortunately no.

Back when I was a sophmore or junior highschool a foid flipped out and started crying in the hallway because I asked her to get out of the way so I could get to my locker.

Yeah. I was playing tennis with a friend and launched the ball at a girl’s head by accident. Afterwards I apologised to her.

Hell yeah many times

Yeah, I told this bitch I didn't want to be her beta orbiter anymore. She cried and called her mom, then told everyone I was constantly harrassing her.

I beat two girls in class when i was in like grade 4 or something

I have. But you guys will think I am a dickbag because it was deaf.

Yes I had but she was drunk and probably unstable and had weird skin condition.

I can’t count the amount of times I’ve made them cry. It’s very satisfying.

A foid in middleschool once made fun of me so I hit her with a flurry of curse words and she started crying

Yes, my mom and my sister after they learned I'm suicidal.

I hit my sister tons of times when we were kids and made her cry lots
no you didn't, she and her biological instincts made her cry, don't take so much credit

also why did you hit her when you could have hugged her and then penetrated her with your penis?