Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Have you ever made a foid genuinely angry?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31052
  • Start date
Deleted member 31052

Deleted member 31052

Self-banned
-
post examples of times when you've truly angered foids. I need some cope

when they saw my ugly face

yesterday some retarded Karen honked at me from her car (I was a pedestrian and had the right of way)

I angered a vegetarian foid by saying that the pleasure of eating meat outweighs the suffering of animals.

Several years ago in high school, I was sitting at a large table with classmates, talking to a foid. I don't know how I got in to the subject, but basically I said to the foid that certain female clothes are "inappropriate" in certain situations. I received death stares from her friends who sat nearby. Apparently the foid I was talking to was wearing a slightly short skirt and a choker that day, which I didn't notice until later. The foid didn't get angry at me and understood what I meant, but her friends were staring at me as if I was a serial rapist. I wasn't even intending to offend anyone but foids love to be angry at anyone who disagrees with them.

Last edited:
Once at work. A post wall landwhale with a pretty face. I swear if she lost weight she would look better. She already angle frauds and make up/filter fraud all her fb picture. I basically told her i didn't have time to finish a task in time and she got mad at me. She's just mentally i'll. Probably hates her children too.

so this was back one and a half years ago, but i was in the school library because i had a test that i had after lunch. This girl and her friends come in (this is the loud group of girls that you don't want to be around) so i started getting my stuff ready to go find somewhere else to go and i hear one of them say as a joke "yh i love Trump". The main girl got crazy at her so i new there was going to be a shouting match so i started walking to the door and as i walked past the main girl said " yh he wants women to be payed less", for some reason i decided to say "you don't deserve equal pay with that attitude". In reality the reason i said it was because i thought it would be funny and this girl had not been especially nice to me. Anyway this filled her with genuine rage and she reported me to the school and i got into trouble for it. It made me feel ok that some of her friends laughed at my comment.

I say enslave, kill/hunt and eat animals and wear them, fuck them

agreed, but don't fuck them before eating them.
animals for fucking should be kept separate from animals for eating, though i think bestiality is disgusting personally.

putting animals above people is the most cucked and backwards most priorities a person can have; humans should have total domination over them.

if humans didn't dominate animals, we wouldn't have farming, medicine, or clothes.
now our society is going backwards because of foids and soys complaining about animal cruelty that makes meat more expensive and even bans certain foods like foie gras, boshintang, and shark's fin soup.
they will ban meat soon if (((they))) have their way, starting with pork (of course) and then the other meats.
already fast food restaurants are phasing out beef and labs are growing human tissue in petri dishes to replace meat in the future.

so this was back one and a half years ago, but i was in the school library because i had a test that i had after lunch. This girl and her friends come in (this is the loud group of girls that you don't want to be around) so i started getting my stuff ready to go find somewhere else to go and i hear one of them say as a joke "yh i love Trump". The main girl got crazy at her so i new there was going to be a shouting match so i started walking to the door and as i walked past the main girl said " yh he wants women to be payed less", for some reason i decided to say "you don't deserve equal pay with that attitude". In reality the reason i said it was because i thought it would be funny and this girl had not been especially nice to me. Anyway this filled her with genuine rage and she reported me to the school and i got into trouble for it. It made me feel ok that some of her friends laughed at my comment.
What school`? High School? Is politics a topic at this time already?

An very ugly foid at my old job tried telling me how to do something and I just didn’t want to hear it so I just said “whatever”. It really pissed her off. Weeks later when things were not heated she mention how made it made her that I “whatevered” her lol

if humans didn't dominate animals, we wouldn't have farming, medicine, or clothes.
now our society is going backwards because of foids and soys complaining about animal cruelty that makes meat more expensive and even bans certain foods like foie gras, boshintang, and shark's fin soup.
they will ban meat soon if (((they))) have their way, starting with pork (of course) and then the other meats.
already fast food restaurants are phasing out beef and labs are growing human tissue in petri dishes to replace meat in the future.
Giga based.

Well said

They found out I was a thing

yes. i was in class and some annoying foid was whining about how she hates some singer and i was like "if you hate him so much why do you keep going on about him?" then she got pissed off and went on a huge tyrade about how im a loser with no friends and no one likes me. I almost attacked her on the spot. ofcourse no one, not even the teacher, said a word. If i treated a foid like that, everyone would be up in arms because of foid privilege.

when they saw my ugly face
An very ugly foid at my old job tried telling me how to do something and I just didn’t want to hear it so I just said “whatever”. It really pissed her off. Weeks later when things were not heated she mention how made it made her that I “whatevered” her lol
When i was 10 yo i choked a fat foid and got suspended, the rest of the foids hated me for the rest of the year.

i talked shit on her ugly face and she got really pissed off.

post examples of times when you've truly angered foids. I need some cope
I was walking down the street one time alone and came up near an intersection. Rather than crossing the street I took and left and briefly instinctly glanced at some foid. She immediately looks at me and her neutral look went from that to sheer disgust and loathing, as if I just murdered a small puppy or something. After that, I have trained myself to look straight at all times and not acknowledge anyone since then.

I was walking down the street one time alone and came up near an intersection. Rather than crossing the street I took and left and briefly instinctly glanced at some foid. She immediately looks at me and her neutral look went from that to sheer disgust and loathing, as if I just murdered a small puppy or something. After that, I have trained myself to look straight at all times and not acknowledge anyone since then.
brutal

The easiest way to get women angry is to call them “woman” at the end of every sentence. They hate it and they can’t explain why JFL :lul:

Yea,

Mysogynistic stuff and etc.