Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever met a blackpilled woman?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
For example the foids in your family, has one of them ever said something blackpilled or close to that? In my case, no woman has ever talked to me about their beliefs (or about anything for that matter) and my female relatives don't even wanna see me in pictures so I don't know if such a thing as a blackpilled foid exists.

20201118 103139

All women are black pilled to an extent. But NONE will agree with you infront of others from the collective.

I’ve never met one. They think that because they have an easy time getting relationships everyone does

All of them are blackpilled as they're the one pushing this agenda. They know what they're doing and why they're allowed to act the way they do.
All women are black pilled to an extent. But NONE will agree with you infront of others from the collective.
"to an extent." No. They're 100% blackpilled.

Every woman is blackpilled

Femcels are not real.

All of them are blackpilled as they're the one pushing this agenda. They know what they're doing and why they're allowed to act the way they do.

"to an extent." No. They're 100% blackpilled.
I don’t think foids know exactly what they’re doing. Most foids just go after what they want and what they can get. They just assume that men are the same and have similar experiences. You also need to remember that foids don’t realize when biases like the halo effect affect them. They follow their gut about personality and don’t even realize that looks has a huge influence. They are more like mindless drones than master conspiracists.

Yes ...Only a few ..met this one foid on discord she was rlly woke she had like 50 bodies

There are more blackpilled foids than most people realize. They know they like Chads because they're genetically superior. They know they can date said Chads, even if they're ugly. They know most other foids also only want Chads, and they just don't care.

A blackpilled foid would be an unashamed whore.

They are all noodlewhores

Women are blackpilled, they just don't say it

no but i met black women that do pills

All foids are blackpilled but very few will admit it

I don’t think foids know exactly what they’re doing. Most foids just go after what they want and what they can get. They just assume that men are the same and have similar experiences. You also need to remember that foids don’t realize when biases like the halo effect affect them. They follow their gut about personality and don’t even realize that looks has a huge influence. They are more like mindless drones than master conspiracists.

This cope is so major that I'm surprised it's able to be contained on one page. Let alone one site or even on the internet for that matter.

They are all blackpilled, just won't admit publicly, and will reject you with some personaliteehee reason instead of directly saying that you don't match face and height requirements

Usually old foids (as in boomer and older) tend to be blackpilled and honest about it

Foids are blackpilled by instinct.

Doing chadfihsng, i found some foid who admitted the blackpill. But, in general, it is very rare.

Last edited:
They all blackpilles, just virtue signalling that they are not. "Yes, if you will work on your personality even with your are 5'2 you will be able to get a girl. Yes, and it's only by pure coincidence my boyfriend is 6'4 and a convicted felon".

have you ever seen a dragon?

My few interactions with women don't go beyond pointless small talk so no